• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I think you're forgetting that Vader is somehow no longer cool and has been replaced by Badteethdisproportionatevoicetobodyandface-Ren.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I think you're forgetting that Vader is somehow no longer cool and has been replaced by Badteethdisproportionatevoicetobodyandface-Matt.
Congratulations. You ruined a kinda-awesome character just by bringing up his teefs.
I hate you.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Congratulations. You ruined a kinda-awesome character just by bringing up his teefs.
I hate you.
I mean prequel Anakin wasn't that great, but those movies are totally worth forgetting. This chump will never be able live down his unbearably stupid face and the most laughably awkward patricide scene ever. The character is okay, just not the actor without the mask. Yikes.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

Requests are open.

Normal rules... 3 per person, must have a link for me to download, texture packs with more than 3 are a maybe... only requests CSPs for costumes that you plan to actually use... etc etc.

vinegar

Smash Rookie
okay, i guess we're doing this now:

Tock's Quickdraw Meta Knight would be pretty cool, but the next two might be a little awkward, so i totally understand if you wont do them.....

would you be able to take the brown and light blue recolors from JoeTE's unmasked Meta Knight and use them over brawl's Meta Knight, complete with the mask ? to be clear, they're the top two colors in this image, again totally understand if you won't.

last is something i kinda put together, it's PM's Dark Meta Knight with an edited sword from another Dark MK i found on the vault:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbc5h4df8p0477d/FitMetaknight06NewSword.pac?dl=0

.....shoot, does that count as four ?

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Dangit, you beat me.

Hey Nanobuds Nanobuds ! How easy is it to put Samurai Knight's cape on Tock's Meta Knight? I've switched objects on costumes many times, but since the cape uses Havok magic, I might break a thing. I realise how necessary the cape is, regarding Meta Knight's Final Smash.

I also have a few sword recolours for the default costumes... I'll edit this post once I get home and upload 'em.

Last edited:

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
Could you do the maskless metaknight from this pack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209828
also there are different versions of costumes that have already been asked for in that pack. Namely the Galacta Knight, Samurai, and Quickdraw costumes. I don't think itd make a difference to have csps of this version of the other costumes, but could you do the Galacta Knight one? I kinda like that the wings are out all the time, but if its tedious to do essentially the same costume over and over I'm fine with just getting the maskless one.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
@everyone

I will be doing only one Galactica knight model.

Do you guys want wings out? Or the cape? Can't have both.

I will choose the best model for it to use. I don't want to render 5 different models when they're all so similar. I will do the recolors as well.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
@everyone

I will be doing only one Galactica knight model.

Do you guys want wings out? Or the cape? Can't have both.

I will choose the best model for it to use. I don't want to render 5 different models when they're all so similar. I will do the recolors as well.
I would love the Wings but I'm now realizing how out of place it looks in game, so Cape.

Top Bottom