• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I see. There is a noticeable difference between the original render and this new batch. It matters not if you're not looking.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I see. There is a noticeable difference between the original render and this new batch. It matters not if you're not looking.
Oh no, those CSPs use the newer render settings that I posted the other night. I just won't be able to copy that starting now since I lost the file tonight.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Hmm. Well, I can say that that pose doesn't make for the nicest CSS.
tex1_80x56_9e97ea0468874385_14.png

Looks fine in all other regards save for the boxing gloves though. Added the initial batch to my Dolphin pile.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nano, you working on any models this weekend?
Nope, I'm taking the weekend off from modding stuff.

But I have plans for what I want to do next regarding model imports. I may get a WIP image ready by Sunday evening.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Noticed that Prime Samus had some errors on the inner-shoulder by the arm cannon and the tube things on her helmet. Fortunately the default one was fine. Somebody else might have already fixed them, in which case I wasted my time.

Before and after

Rest I did

Transparent overly if anyone wants to edit others. It should line up over the black gaps automatically, but no guarantees because some software might be weird.

Stevie Jayrep

Smash Cadet
Noticed that Prime Samus had some errors on the inner-shoulder by the arm cannon and the tube things on her helmet. Fortunately the default one was fine. Somebody else might have already fixed them, in which case I wasted my time.

Before and after

Rest I did

Transparent overly if anyone wants to edit others. It should line up over the black gaps automatically, but no guarantees because some software might be weird.

She's also missing her neck, you could add that into the overlay as well.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
She's also missing her neck, you could add that into the overlay as well.
Left that since it had something rendered there, rather than the black gaps. Would take more effort than it's worth to get it perfect, with semi-transparency for it to fade as cleanly as the original. If I was smart I would have edited the full render and recropped it since that would make it look better. Alas.

It's not perfect, but it's probably good enough for a low res CSP.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
OOH! I MISSED THAT! I only noticed the face tube thing. Guess I'll get to fixing the other two bits as well.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Off topic, but I heard Deadpool was a good adaptation from several of my peers.

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate and say it's overated.
Shaq.jpg

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
"Hi audience, this is Deadpool. Whoops was that a fourth wall? I think I just broke it."
Needless to say I left the theater right after that line was delivered.
Off topic: Cool.

On topic: I wonder if the thing Nano was talking about showing is what I'm thinking about. I'll be really surprised if it's something else (but pleased, nonetheless).

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Off topic: Cool.

On topic: I wonder if the thing Nano was talking about showing is what I'm thinking about. I'll be really surprised if it's something else (but pleased, nonetheless).
It's not the sexy thing I showed you.

It's a model import, and I still gotta rip the model.

@everyone: School is getting more difficult and I won't have as much time to do stuff. I might get CSPs for a new character open for this weekend.

DK will probable get re-done with a new pose another time.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
www.ratemyprofessor.com

Might not have everyone at your institution, but it can at least point you to the good ones. It's also immensely satisfying to write a thorough review after being cheated out of an A by faulty finals procedures/questions.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
www.ratemyprofessor.com

Might not have everyone at your institution, but it can at least point you to the good ones. It's also immensely satisfying to write a thorough review after being cheated out of an A by faulty finals procedures/questions.
Yup, my guy is on there. However, he was the only professor of the course that fit in with the rest of my schedule.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yup, my guy is on there. However, he was the only professor of the course that fit in with the rest of my schedule.
LINK US TO HIM SO WE CAN GIVE HIM BAD REVIEWS.

THEN HUNT HIM DOWN AND FILL HIS EARS WITH PEANUT BUTTER.

M̗͈͙͙̩̹͇̗E̻̯̘R̘C͕͖͉U̘͇̘R̳͚̱̲Y̝̹̳̲̤ ͚̠̪̫L̗̯͖̹̤ͅA̫̙̫͈̰C͖͙̣̮Ḛ̝D̠ ̳̺̗̱̱̣P̼͔̙̦̣̗͕̭̯E̟͍̳̩͈̙͚̟A͕N̞̬U͍͕̙̱̯̦͙̤̤T̘̰̲̘̝̘͇̤ ͖͕͕̥̠̭B̦̭̠̭̲Ṵ͎̝͈̘̥͍͚T̗͉̠̰Ṭ͇E͔͍̭̞̰͇R̠͈̹͓̤.̗̬̺̜͇̩̘͈͕

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Mostly sports medicine related classes, but my Government class is the one thats killing me. Professor is an awful person.
He probably plays Meta Knight and spams Tornado

Edit: You should make a model of him and import that model over the sandbag or something.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
That's a bit over the top, don'cha think?
All.png
CSP.png

I just finished making CSPs for my rainbow character bundle. These are two of my favorites. vBrawl is a joke, but you can't say that Red and his slaves don't look awesome!

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
That's a bit over the top, don'cha think?
View attachment 97363 View attachment 97364
I just finished making CSPs for my rainbow character bundle. These are two of my favorites. vBrawl is a joke, but you can't say that Red and his slaves don't look awesome!
I dont really think when I type, I let my fingers do the magic.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
LINK US TO HIM SO WE CAN GIVE HIM BAD REVIEWS.

THEN HUNT HIM DOWN AND FILL HIS EARS WITH PEANUT BUTTER.

M̗͈͙͙̩̹͇̗E̻̯̘R̘C͕͖͉U̘͇̘R̳͚̱̲Y̝̹̳̲̤ ͚̠̪̫L̗̯͖̹̤ͅA̫̙̫͈̰C͖͙̣̮Ḛ̝D̠ ̳̺̗̱̱̣P̼͔̙̦̣̗͕̭̯E̟͍̳̩͈̙͚̟A͕N̞̬U͍͕̙̱̯̦͙̤̤T̘̰̲̘̝̘͇̤ ͖͕͕̥̠̭B̦̭̠̭̲Ṵ͎̝͈̘̥͍͚T̗͉̠̰Ṭ͇E͔͍̭̞̰͇R̠͈̹͓̤.̗̬̺̜͇̩̘͈͕
I love you, dude

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom