• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Last thingy for the night.

Raw Boxer DK render. Will edit it later of course, mostly the belt area and the fur clipping on the gloves. I'll manually add the letters to the gloves to that it is nice and high res.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Last thingy for the night.

Raw Boxer DK render. Will edit it later of course, mostly the belt area and the fur clipping on the gloves. I'll manually add the letters to the gloves to that it is nice and high res.
Heh, I thought you would do it that way.

Bro, black eye bro.

McMarth

Smash Cadet
Fantastic work as always. :)
One small critique of Boxer DK. It looks like his right thumb might be placed a little oddly.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Fantastic work as always. :)
One small critique of Boxer DK. It looks like his right thumb might be placed a little oddly.
Noticed that too. May not be visible in the CSPs though which is what matters, but fixing that thumb would probably also take like a minute (plus render time...).

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Prime.png

Prime Samus had the gray of her helmet blacked out on all but the default render, but I done fixed it.
beta stock.png

Don. Donk. Donkey. Donkity. Use these words as lyrics for the primary beats of Jungle Japes/Kongo Jungle and you've got yourself a shower song.

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
You could always try to load the game without custom textures loaded (uncheck 'Load custom textures'). If the problem persists you will know it is not texture-related.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
its alright, and yeah I am curious about that stock issue
Yeah if you're trying to insert those into the game files, it's gonna crash. Use this. Those textures are mapped to the default ones so if you've replaced anything, they won't show. You'll have to rename them to whatever Dolphin rings up, which you can find out by hitting Dump Textures.

WEK-Sector Pirate

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if you're trying to insert those into the game files, it's gonna crash. Use this. Those textures are mapped to the default ones so if you've replaced anything, they won't show. You'll have to rename them to whatever Dolphin rings up, which you can find out by hitting Dump Textures.
I have a smash 3 build, I'm guessing if I want do this I have back to go back to vanilla stuff right?

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I have a smash 3 build, I'm guessing if I want do this I have back to go back to vanilla stuff right?
Not necessarily. Like I said, you cant just dump the textures and rename whatever you to use on whatever was dumped. But for all intents and purposes, it's a hell of a lot easier to just revert all of your menu and BP stuff back to default. You can keep your models unless you're using Layell's Smash 3 HD Remix.
tex1_176x176_605e0023c2b55d37_14.png

tex1_64x56_608753811bf49595_c1847bd73a52648d_9.png

Cynapse

Smash Ace
So just rename the textures I want to the names of the textures in the pack you linked me, and put it in the custom textures folder?
Pretty much, but you'll noticed there's hardly any stocks in there with a plethora of CSPs and BPs missing. Which is where dump comes in. I find it easier to open what I want in Photoshop and save over it. Saves me the trouble or checking the name over and over.

But this is getting spammy. PM me if you're still stuck.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Well I ****ed up and accidentally saved over my default DK scene with the Boxer Kong scene

RIP.

Idk what I'm gonna do for requests now

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Main ones are done.

Not doing requests yet due to the fact that I lost my original scene and I don't really have the patience to re-build it and re-render things so that the CSPs are consistent...
I may end up doing a new pose since the cropping for this sucks with the Boxer DK. Idk. I'll come back to him another time.
Renders:
http://imgur.com/a/R4Kz4/all

Last edited:
Top Bottom