• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nando vs Yay MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

otg

Smash Master
Zio you're from New Rochelle? Get your *** back here so we can play!!

I'm not some idiot with regional bias, my $$'s on Yay, tho I wouldn't be surprised if Nando pulls an upset. Kids are def sleeping on him.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
get off the boards and come to my house

:)

pls
Had to wait on something to finish before I could leave :(
Zio you're from New Rochelle? Get your *** back here so we can play!!

I'm not some idiot with regional bias, my $$'s on Yay, tho I wouldn't be surprised if Nando pulls an upset. Kids are def sleeping on him.
I'm not underestimating him. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they might be able to beat me.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
LOL anomic punk? never heard of you in my life i doubt i played you
Yeah man, this is Fullmetal. We friendlied at APEX, if your memory needs jogging.
And no disrespect intended with my earlier statement- I evaluated the matchup this way:

I watched you play Soft in pools at APEX. It seemed like you struggled a little against campy-styled players, and being that Yay is a campy-style player and has lots of CF experience, so I came to the conclusion that he'd probably come out on top in a set between the two of you.

This is of course, purely opinion based on perspective.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol it's such a joke when people talk about PP like he's beatable by anyone in tristate.

if PP is "iight" yall n1ggas ****in suck.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo NC's brawl players can beat tri-states melee players lol, ill mm anyone one of u free *** *****s.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What happened to the hype?

No posts in, like, three days. For shame.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yea... he gonna tap the bottom of that salt shaker when he wanna double or nothing and then hand it off to u after nando finish waxin ur ***

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo when am i going to get my mm in? ill **** anyone with my 06 jiggz, u all free anyway.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
yea... he gonna tap the bottom of that salt shaker when he wanna double or nothing and then hand it off to u after nando finish waxin ur ***
lol you ain't even that good. good job being able to beat people by simply mashing buttons like a ******. seems that smashing and crashing on those buttons can't get you past unranked NC ganons tho dwaaaaaaam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom