• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nana as grab counter!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Which Nana-attack is the most effective when you want to free Popo from a grab?

I use Dsmash.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
DUDE!! I just played 2 on 2 with my friends over Wifi,
And I did one of the most epic things ever!

Everyone had high % in the end, then my Popo's Shield broke from an attack O_O' *sweat*

My opposing friend started charging his Fsmash with Ike.

BAM!! ....... . . .

I KO'd Ike with Nana's Fsmash while Popo was dizzy!

Nana's shield never broke, Thanks you Nana ;)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
more epic...i accidently used up b at wrong time was facing an mk i was at 100% he was at 20% but this was one that likes to fly toward grabbing edge with up b on poke stadium 1, so popo(i use the nana main costume) lands on the edge a few frames before mk does so he just flys under the stage into the little pillar and dies, i somehow accidently edgehogged a good mk(and i dont mean like i tetthered it, i was really high up) i think i still have the video to

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
more epic...i accidently used up b at wrong time was facing an mk i was at 100% he was at 20% but this was one that likes to fly toward grabbing edge with up b on poke stadium 1, so popo(i use the nana main costume) lands on the edge a few frames before mk does so he just flys under the stage into the little pillar and dies, i somehow accidently edgehogged a good mk(and i dont mean like i tetthered it, i was really high up) i think i still have the video to
Almost as epic as mine, :p theehee

you got the vid? POST IT!!! i repeat; POST IT !! I wanna see, :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i think i still have the video to(how do you bold that?)

the reason i said i think is because i think but am not sure and i checked a little after and no, i no longer have that vid ;(

im really, really, sorry, ill try to remake it the way it happened (i remember how it looks if you want me to)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Doesn't Nana attack automatically like a CPU when Popo gets grabbed? I tried but Nana attacks on her own, but it works after Popo gets released from the grab and then Nana attacks...

I guess a smash attack. :)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can do a quick Utilt or jab or Ice Block and grab them before they notice what happened. :D

jogues_street

Smash Cadet
Anytime that i get grabbed i usually if i remeber i use fsmash its soooo effective
iceclimers pwn
pikachu pwns
sonic pwns
bowser....
dk....
fox pwns juggs
master chief get pwned by every brawl char
CHARZARD gets pwned by squirts and ivy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
joguies-

Top Bottom