• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

naming your own ssbm combos

catobates

Smash Cadet
Meh, all I can say is... combo's is combo's, why go through the pain of naming them... at all. :D On the other hand, gotta love doing a good combo, especially one that ends the fight, leaving your opponent in awe, and wanting a re-match, those are the best :D

Corigames

Smash Hero
"...or really crappy attacks for finishers."
Wow, I know exactly what you are talking about.
Samus edge-gaurding a Falco. I dropped a bomb on the edge as he stands up, so he hits the bomb - falls down - and dies. I do this to him 2 more times that day. He wised up afterwards though.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The Shiri Combo is by and large the most popular and game-breaking combo in Western NY.

Using Yoshi, you use Egg Lay (neutral B). After the transformation into an egg, you slam the opponent with an amazing taunt. Not only does it do less than 10% damage and endanger your already handicapped character, it molests their morale in that way and makes sure they'll never have a leg to stand on when it comes to trash talking you in the future.

Fear it.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
:yoshi: The Shiri Combo is by and large the most popular and game-breaking combo in Western NY.

Using Yoshi, you use Egg Lay (neutral B). After the transformation into an egg, you slam the opponent with an amazing taunt. Not only does it do less than 10% damage and endanger your already handicapped character, it molests their morale in that way and makes sure they'll never have a leg to stand on when it comes to trash talking you in the future.

Fear it.
luigi's taunt combo>anything a yoshi can do:luigi:

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Totally owned combo [with fox]:

[random damage moves here]
^a [ or ^smash]
uair until dead

Tada! I did this as a joke.

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
I sometimes play with a guy named Mike. He's a complete noob, who plays Marth almost exclusively. But, he has one thing going for him...

His grab. It's weird. It doesn't matter if it's an FFA, a 1-on-1, or a team battle. He'll grab, seemingly at random, and in situations where you wouldn't normally even think to grab. In spots where a smash attack, tilt, spot-dodge, roll, shffled move, or wavedash would have been appropriate, he'll grab instead. The weird thing is, it seems to work like 90% of the time.

We call it, simply... The Mike Grab.

(Not really a combo, but thought it was worth mentioning.)

tshahi10

Smash Ace
I sometimes play with a guy named Mike. He's a complete noob, who plays Marth almost exclusively. But, he has one thing going for him...

His grab. It's weird. It doesn't matter if it's an FFA, a 1-on-1, or a team battle. He'll grab, seemingly at random, and in situations where you wouldn't normally even think to grab. In spots where a smash attack, tilt, spot-dodge, roll, shffled move, or wavedash would have been appropriate, he'll grab instead. The weird thing is, it seems to work like 90% of the time.

We call it, simply... The Mike Grab.

(Not really a combo, but thought it was worth mentioning.)

lol that was cause hes marth
same thing with my sis

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I suppose my friend Lange uses the Mike Grab religiously, so we simply call it, the "Lange Grab" assuming he uses the Mike Grab five times in a row without moving, dodging, or attacking. He usually uses it with Jiggs though... kinda weird.

Wrath`

Smash Master
My first combo is Double drill.Character:falco.First you short hop dair to get up in the air. then you jump up quickly and give them another dair.Works good if opponet has 40%+.

My 2nd is:Infini air.character:ness.First get your oppenet high up in the air.Then start using up b and hit them.Then just repeat.This move pizzles alot of people off.

Top Bottom