• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name that song

Liger

Smash Cadet
Anybody know the two songs played during Sin's HRC MOVIES? Thanks in advance!

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
So does anybody have the first song from Shined Blind so they can send it to me or something?

Thanks if you do.

Blood Falcon

Smash Journeyman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-WCQCg8EI
I kno this iscalled "Radio Rockin" but i dont kno who sings this

and for people asking about DBR Evolution songs, all the songs are in the credits :)

Limewire usually works for me. I don't know what your using but I always get what im looking for with
limewire.
Yeah, I use LW too but it sucks tho. If you look for the Zelgadis theme or something not a lot of ppl know, all the results is this "Can you afford $0.09" $#!T

ie. i dl'ed "Shake it Up" but it gives like a Punjabi version and its completely different from the one in King's vid and when you search it it shows other useless $#!T like
"The Cars 'Shake it Up'"

The Bino

Smash Lord
you guys shouldn't use LimeWire.... it is crap... if u download 360 Share.... and u pay the one time fee of $30 u will beable to download like 10x faster then LimeWire... and it has a lot more to offer then LimeWire... and it opperates the same... try that

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-WCQCg8EI
I kno this iscalled "Radio Rockin" but i dont kno who sings this

and for people asking about DBR Evolution songs, all the songs are in the credits :)

Yeah, I use LW too but it sucks tho. If you look for the Zelgadis theme or something not a lot of ppl know, all the results is this "Can you afford $0.09" $#!T

ie. i dl'ed "Shake it Up" but it gives like a Punjabi version and its completely different from the one in King's vid and when you search it it shows other useless $#!T like
"The Cars 'Shake it Up'"
The Radio Rockin' song can be found at a site called stepmania, and the artist is Brisk and Fade. And for the Shake it up song, look a few pages back, someone posted a link that haves the song.

Does anyone know which is the second song in Mike Nasty's "Pure Nastyness"? And the songs on "Massacre Machine"?

Blood Falcon

Smash Journeyman
you guys shouldn't use LimeWire.... it is crap... if u download 360 Share.... and u pay the one time fee of $30 u will beable to download like 10x faster then LimeWire... and it has a lot more to offer then LimeWire... and it opperates the same... try that
yeah, LimeWire sucks BAWLS!!! you dont find anything that you want especially if it is something that not alot of ppl kno about

oh and BTW, STICKY!!

Royal

Smash Apprentice
The second song in Mike Nasty's Evolution clip is from the album "Reanimation" (Remixed Linkin Park album)

I think its called "Kyur 4 th Ich"

Sporkman

Smash Ace
highly doubt that kid... and besides im not in school... the only person thats in school is RuBar, and i would have to say that he would give u a run for ur money (and he is the youngest outta our Crew)... and XBar is in college.. the only 2 members of The BAR Dynasty that are in school

also i don't have to say it to make myself believe in myslef, n me a prestine player (ha) i laugh at that... u know wha GERM... i won't even bother respondin again b4 this thread gets closed i will be the bigger man and step away/stop postin so i bid u a farewell and have a good day sir!
Looking at your grasp of the rules of the english language i'd say the only reason two people in your crew are in education is because the rest of you dropped out! :laugh:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Staying on topic, what's the score on the DBR Evolution Trailer? It's really p***ing me off. I've heard it before, it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't nail the *******. Thanks in advance.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Looking at your grasp of the rules of the english language i'd say the only reason two people in your crew are in education is because the rest of you dropped out! :laugh:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Staying on topic, what's the score on the DBR Evolution Trailer? It's really p***ing me off. I've heard it before, it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't nail the *******. Thanks in advance.

Spork why don't u just ignore the things that happened MONTHS AGO.... I won't even respond to what u said... just leave that alone

the name of the song is Requeim from Lord of The Rings

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
well kids if any of you need the following contact me:
"I Like It Loud"-Marc Acardipane
"Rock N Roll"-Dirt Devils
"Mad (Hip Hop Remix)"-Kurtis Mantronk

Ok,i'm kinda in a perdicament,there is a song in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IfmOKlLRY

I know the name of th song and everything,it's from Koda Kumi-To Be One.

I know the song and stuff,but i just can't find an Mp3 of the song that i can download.And i don't want to pirate it,so i was wonering if anyone knows of a site i can download it for free?

It would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok,i'm kinda in a perdicament,there is a song in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IfmOKlLRY

I know the name of th song and everything,it's from Koda Kumi-To Be One.

I know the song and stuff,but i just can't find an Mp3 of the song that i can download.And i don't want to pirate it,so i was wonering if anyone knows of a site i can download it for free?

It would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Uh...you don't want to pirate it but you want a link to a site where you can download it for free? XD

Originally posted by Zen
[I]http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=86084[/I]

name that song plz
The song in the vid is called Carry on by Insania

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Top Bottom