• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name that song

Bailey

Smash Hero
Totally right BarBino Bob$'s music was the best out of the whole vid. Sorry but I don't know your answer but I want to know also.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
if i'm allowed to ask for mp3's i'd like to do so.

in the evolution video, there are 2 songs i cannot find.
"basic instinct ft. delete - shake it up" and
"mad - kurtis mantronk"

if anyone has those could they hit me up in aim and send them?

The Bino

Smash Lord
Songs for Grease

Grease - Frankie Valli
Summer Nights - John Travolta
Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton
You're The One That I Want - John Travolta
Sandy - John Travolta
Beauty School Dropout - Frankie Avalon
Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee - Stockard Channing
Greased Lightning - John Travolta
It's Raining On Prom Night - Cindy Bullens
Blue Moon - Sha-Na-Na
Rock 'N' Roll Is Here To Stay - Sha-Na-Na
Those Magic Changes - Sha-Na-Na
Hound Dog - Sha-Na-Na
Born To Hand Jive - Sha-Na-Na
Mooning - Louis St. Louis & Cindy Bullens
Freddy My Love - Cindy Bullens
Rock 'N' Roll Party Queen - Louis St. Louis
There Are Worse Things I Could Do - Stockard Channing
Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee - Olivia Newton
We Go Together - John Travolta, Olivia Newton

There ya go Bailey... and im sorry i couldn't even find those two songs you were lookin for, the one by Delete and the one by Kurtis Mantronk

dj asakura

Smash Ace
well, i actually did those by artist first...but no one can find the 2nd one and my friend can get enough sources for shake it up

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
Hey does anyone know what the artist of the song from The king's video
I know the song is called 'Shake it up' but dunno the artist

The Bino

Smash Lord
yo who here is a lil confused why Mike Nasty decided to use Rakim's Guess Who's Back... i mean Rakim is from NYC and is talkin bout NYC and yet Mike Nasty lives on the West Coast to me it just don't make sense to me could some1 please elaborate... and please i think i could figure out he chose it cuz it is sayin he's back and in the hook it says once again back is the incredible... but it still don't make sense to me nor to The BAR Dynasty who sees as music is supposed to rep from where u from u know

I can see Wes makin another Samus Combo Vid and uses this song cuz it will go perfectly wit em since he is from NYC and would be repin from where he from

The Bino

Smash Lord
Nah i didn't think Evolution rocked... it was mediocre... not great, we all saw the exact same moves in all the other combo vids, all they did was basically combine all of the combo vids they made and took the best combos and made Evolution... i know that's not wha they did, and i just happen to think that Evolution, actually all of DBR's vids are "set up" i don't really think that those are really chars... and why is it that they are only fightin each other... no combos from tourney's or other friendlies and it seems amazing that every1 from DBR can pick like 10 dif chars... hmmmm just seems a lil too set up to me, and i know im not the only person who thinks so

Bailey

Smash Hero
Now me and Storms are gonna make combo vids of My Fox Vs. His Marth and he will have the name Ken and screw up CTs and stuff. Just kidding, Bino some combos in there were from real tournies if you really want to know you could always PM Germ or others.

The Bino

Smash Lord
ok well if u think that then u think that, but look at it this way, why is it that every person that someone is facin in the DBR vids, only members of DBR? hmmm like i said it just really seems set up to me, i talked to mad ppl bout it too and they say it's set up, i ain't sayin that they ain't good or nothin like that, i think that they r "ok" but just seems that every1 is makin em seem as if they are elite ppl when the only person that's elite on DBR is DieSuperFly, he's original and don't need a mad long part on DBR, why is that, cuz i believe that he is the only one that didn't have $hit set up for em

Bailey

Smash Hero
Bino most of them besides King and DSF don't travel for tournies so who do they have to play? Each other, so they might as well record some crazy crap they do on each other.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
and why is it that they are only fightin each other... no combos from tourney's or other friendlies and it seems amazing that every1 from DBR can pick like 10 dif chars... hmmmm just seems a lil too set up to me, and i know im not the only person who thinks so
ok well if u think that then u think that, but look at it this way, why is it that every person that someone is facin in the DBR vids, only members of DBR?
Many of the clips were against DBR members, but I noticed quite a few that weren't. Many other crews have everyone maining a different character. It's not that unusual. And if you mean playing other characters besides their main, most people do play other characters, at least on occasion. In any case, why does it matter to you? If you think you can make a better combo video, why don't you do so and prove everyone else wrong?

Anyway, back to the topic. What is the name of the song I asked about a few pages back???? (Azen mewtwo vs. Chu samus video) Please someone answer!!!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I am the fox vs germ at the very beggining of his section, and I play peach vs zel in one of matches. They are real matches and they are **** good.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Barbino: who the fu** are you again? trust me buddy, it's been attempted many times before, and people aren't going to think you're good by saying our videoes are set up. I can list atleast 20 different people who are not in DBR who are in Evolution getting comboed, and a good 30% of the video are from the norcal bi-weekly's over here. So before you start running yurr yap again, get the facts straight, locate your balls, come to a big tourney and money match any of us. There's nothing I love more than beating the sh** out of some scrub who thinks I suck, put some money on it muddafugga. And do you only think we're good with our mains? do you think I only play Link? No offense, but yurr a fuggin' idiot, yes it is amazing that most of us can **** you with 10 different characters, maybe more, that's why we're so fu**ing good, we've been playing this game for 4 years, don't you think there's a possibilty we might try to play other characters? The god honest truth is this, listen close kiddo, the only reason people think our videos are "set up", is because the combos we do are just sooooooo fu**ing good, that they're simply too good to be true. Basically, the people who think we suck, are the people we haven't ***** yet, and you're one of em', so hop on the fu**in' **** train and get ready to have your soul cleansed. Just one match with me and you'll run home to bake me a "DBR, I suck, I'll blow you for forgiveness" cake.

here's a fuggin' list of a few people we faced in Evolution, ask them if they were setups:

Silent Spectre
Lunin Spectra
Simna Ibn Sind
Ender
Flamestarr666
Zarelid
isai
Hyuga
Tang
Kawn
Snap
Zoap
Irish
Sidefx
Myko

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
LMAO, Nicely said.. :)

I think this has gone way off topic here..... But since we are on the topic of DBR, what is the name of the second song on Overdose?

The Bino

Smash Lord
GERM: yo if u are any way shape or form a person who can read 100% properly then u will realize that i didn't say that u are wack, i said that all of yall are good, it just seems that in ur combo vids the combos just seem as if they were set up so that's all i said and believe me if i were to go to a major tourney trust me i would run into u and DBR, but here's the thing... uhhhhhh... i don't travel to some major tourney's like FC6 or nothin like that, and believe me i know that u can pick more than ur main dumba$$ i play bout 3 other chars besides my main, so don't even get on that $hit on me kid...

Also don't worry, eventually we will be makin a BAR Dynasty combo vid so all yall can see our skillz, but don't think that everything is gonna be something fancy, and since we don't go to that many tourney's u will see combos mainly with either BAR BarBino RuBar and other BAR'S in the vid, and believe me i don't have that great of something to make a combo vid with so it will take a while, plus i ain't never done it b4

The GERM

Smash Ace
BarBino said:
GERM: yo if u are any way shape or form a person who can read 100% properly then u will realize that i didn't say that u are wack, i said that all of yall are good, it just seems that in ur combo vids the combos just seem as if they were set up so that's all i said and believe me if i were to go to a major tourney trust me i would run into u and DBR, but here's the thing... uhhhhhh... i don't travel to some major tourney's like FC6 or nothin like that, and believe me i know that u can pick more than ur main dumba$$ i play bout 3 other chars besides my main, so don't even get on that $hit on me kid...

Also don't worry, eventually we will be makin a BAR Dynasty combo vid so all yall can see our skillz, but don't think that everything is gonna be something fancy, and since we don't go to that many tourney's u will see combos mainly with either BAR BarBino RuBar and other BAR'S in the vid, and believe me i don't have that great of something to make a combo vid with so it will take a while, plus i ain't never done it b4
hahaha, if you say it one more time, you might actually start believing youself. Anyway, I shouldn't have said such things to such a prestine player, you're probably one of the best in your school.

ps. I would eat your whole crew by myself.

The Bino

Smash Lord
highly doubt that kid... and besides im not in school... the only person thats in school is RuBar, and i would have to say that he would give u a run for ur money (and he is the youngest outta our Crew)... and XBar is in college.. the only 2 members of The BAR Dynasty that are in school

also i don't have to say it to make myself believe in myslef, n me a prestine player (ha) i laugh at that... u know wha GERM... i won't even bother respondin again b4 this thread gets closed i will be the bigger man and step away/stop postin so i bid u a farewell and have a good day sir!

sidefx

Smash Champion
i cant stop laughing. omfg im crying now HAHAHAHAH omfg german i love you

edit: its cause you have nothing to ***** say anymore.. you ate your own words, and you continue to do so.. the only thing i see is you being jealous.. and you and your barfuk friends wont ever play anyone else from your 12 person hick *** town ( where ever the *** you live) and everysingle one of those matches are either from smashfests, tourny's, or biweeklies.. which about 50-60 people can attest to seeing them in action, playing, ******, owning, fuking everyone up. i dont see you placing in any tournies at all... wheres your cred, where your back up, wheres your barfuk friends when you need them, to show tell everyone that youre the best in your neighborhood.

The King

Smash Ace
DBR would own your ***, and that of everyone else in your crew. Normally, if you had a reputation, I'd ask remedial **** like "who are your mains, how old are you, etc, etc." but in this case, it really wouldn't matter what character we used or who you used or what Handicap we started outselves with. We all play at LEAST half a dozen characters proficiently, and rock the hardest with our mains. See the time counter at the top of the screen in half those combos from Evolution? That ****'s straight from tourney matches, showin' we **** at this game JUST as hard in friendlies as we do in tournies. Don't have much tourney experience vs well-known players? Then GG. We in DBR have beaten some of the best smashers in the nation, in tourney, sometimes ruthlessly. We've proven ourselves to those who matter, and anyone who's played us know that those combos are far from "set-up".

King Out

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
HAHA, Look at BarBino trying to be cool like GERM using words like kid and such, what a moron. You post and talk trash, then talk more trash trying to explian how you weren't talking trash. You're an idiot. DSF is the only elite smasher on our crew? He's the only one that travels. Look at NEO, hes ranked what, 5-7th best in the entire united states? Lets take King for example now. MLG Dallas, King beat NEO 3-1. NEO's Roy, AND Marth. I don't talk about myself cause that's ********, but people can do it for me. Some more King examples, same tournament he beat Dope, ranked on the top 25, same tournament he beat Tink, ranked on the top 25.
You have a lot to learn about the smash scene, kid.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Rapid_Assassin said:
Anyway, back to the topic. What is the name of the song I asked about a few pages back???? (Azen mewtwo vs. Chu samus video) Please someone answer!!!
I think that's the most requested song people ask me. Xenosaga - Final Battle

Dragonstar101

Smash Journeyman
VgtPrncfllSyns said:
This topic went from helpful to pwn.

I love pwn.

**** that!!!! Keep this topic the way it was supposed to be!!!
I got so many songs from this thread!!!

BarBino said:
Nah i didn't think Evolution rocked... it was mediocre... not great, we all saw the exact same moves in all the other combo vids, all they did was basically combine all of the combo vids they made and took the best combos and made Evolution... i know that's not wha they did, and i just happen to think that Evolution, actually all of DBR's vids are "set up" i don't really think that those are really chars... and why is it that they are only fightin each other... no combos from tourney's or other friendlies and it seems amazing that every1 from DBR can pick like 10 dif chars... hmmmm just seems a lil too set up to me, and i know im not the only person who thinks so
The results from this post were obviously going to be what it was. This should be a lesson to
all. Everyone should GET THE FACTS FIRST!!!

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
hey DBR, you guys are good no matter what anybody says
so lets just let it go and lets go back to the tread

whats the fist song that was playing in shined blind

Top Bottom