• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NAMCO's Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
When I first played smash64 I didn't know who C. Falcon, Ness, or even Samus were. Since then I've played 4 F-Zero games, beaten Earthbound, Mother 3, Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Other M. A similiar pattern occured when I first played melee, and then Brawl. One of the most underappreciated things about smash is how it really broadens your knowledge.

I can understand and get behind this with lesser known Nintendo characters, and even as much as I like lesser known third parties and find that some of them would probably be awesome in a fighting game arena. It goes against Sakurai's desire for the most popular special cases to throw in the fighting bear from Tekken. ;)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Or everyone can shut up? That works, too.

Let's remember here in the west Namco isn't exactly the most famous company, especially the Tales series. In Japan though, Tales is a quite a big thing and Lloyd himself is quite popular their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom