• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nair

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Try edgecamping with it. Trust me, some n00b will get pissed off by it.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Nair and Bair are good for combos, racking up damage; Fair and Dair are your killing moves and try do not use them very much when the opponent is at low percents or you'll be punished a lot

Personally I think Nair is underrated and Dair overrated; im using Nair a lot more and Dair a lot less and my game has improved a lot too

K 2

Smash Lord
It deals a hefty 17% damage. Its wonderful for covering an attack coming from above. It has nice priority and eats at sheilds (just like bair)

Lethe

Smash Cadet
sorry lol, almost thought this was a joke post.

nairing through platforms is ****... they are almost guaranteed to take damage.

but my fave way to use nair is out of shield. its good when they're in your face, even if they shield you can DI through them. retreating nair -> dtilt is also great to keep ppl off you.

hm... i wonder if a nair-> footstool->dair combo would be possible vs a shielding opponent...

Top Bottom