• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Dude, after my brother, you're first on my list if I get anything.

It's frustrating - it should've been given automatically to all platinum members.
IF you get one, can you give one to me please? I will give you codes for 200 coins.

HAEJIN

Smash Apprentice
I would gladly give someone a 3DS if I can get a Smash 3DS demo

Wait...

firewingpegasus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanaSuki
3DS FC
0731-4761-5838
I would love a code, if someone would like to give me one! Are the codes for Platinum as of this current year that started 2 months ago, or the last one?
It's for the last one. The emails clearly state that it's for members that hit platinum in the cycle ending in june 2014.

But apparently we don't all get one.

Still would love a code... from someone awesome? :-D

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone actually gotten the email yet? Also does anyone know when maintenance may end?
Like I said before as long as you keep refreshing it may start up. I've been doing this all day only to realize i became platinum in July which is too late HA! But yeah it's been going from "under matinence" to sort of working for a while now.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Dude, after my brother, you're first on my list if I get anything.

It's frustrating - it should've been given automatically to all platinum members.
That's sweet of you.

I honestly think it should go to people based on seniority.

Not trying to pull that card, but I've been here since 2007. That's 7 years.

Jeeez.

But I think members should be prioritized before someone who joined two weeks ago. You know what I mean?

And I'm not referring to who you were talking to. I didn't even check that. I was just thinking outloud when I saw your post.

Zegnam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-0828-7659
i think it might be time to give up waiting for an early code XD i have nothing to offer anyways lol

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
Oh look at us all. You know that when we start begging the hype is real. lol
And I will continue begging in hopes of getting that NA code.
Though at this point the chance of it happening seems unlikely for me.

Last edited:

GlitchyFireEmblem

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nowiwowi
I would really appreciate a code, my region is North America. I don't think you will pick me, but I'd be so happy!

HAEJIN

Smash Apprentice
And I will continue begging in hopes of getting that NA code.
Though at this point the chance of if happening seems unlikely for me.
DON'T LOSE HOPE! FOR RIDLEY! May he rest in peace

Also, Ridley called, he wanted a demo code if possible, thanks. (NA)

Froggyforce

Smash Rookie
Might as well post asking for a code as well. Crossed Fingers girl where are you when I need you?

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I would love one, if anyone would care to give one... I have a US 3DS, and no JPN 3DS, so I really can't wait!

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
Has anyone actually gotten the email yet? Also does anyone know when maintenance may end?
Maintenance will just end when they can stabilize their servers. For all we know that could be through the night (as doubtful as that is). They havent given us an ETA on that. I've logged onto CN a few times in the past 30 min but if I go to another page on the website it logs me out and brings up the maintenance screen.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I know people who have. It might be sent out in staggered waves rather than all at once. No idea when Club Nintendo maintenance will end, but codes can be redeemed on the eStore immediately and I've spoken with plenty of people who have done so.
I did get an email from Club Nintendo about my Platinum status, may also be why I get emails from Nintendo, so I guess I'll just have to assume I'll get the email in an upcoming wave.

I would just hope tonight, as I have my gaming club and I need something to brag about after everyone hacked shinies into XY. :laugh:

SiLLyDJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SiLLyDJ
3DS FC
4399-0933-5544
Nobody's gonna be THAT generous to just throw away codes to strangers like its candy...
NOBODY.
*cries in corner*
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PLAY AS VILLAGER BEFORE AMERICAN RELEASE ITS HOPELESS

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If you give me a code, I will give you Super Mario Land 2 on the VC, and 200 coins for Club nintendo. Please PM me if interested

Dimidium Caecus

Smash Rookie
If nothing else, this will hopefully help some of us (myself included...) learn some patience. The demo is released to everyone next week, so that should help us all get by until October 3rd.

On a more shameless note, I still would be super pumped if someone threw a code my way.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
That's sweet of you.

I honestly think it should go to people based on seniority.

Not trying to pull that card, but I've been here since 2007. That's 7 years.

Jeeez.

But I think members should be prioritized before someone who joined two weeks ago. You know what I mean?

And I'm not referring to who you were talking to. I didn't even check that. I was just thinking outloud when I saw your post.
I saw a couple of his posts and liked them in addition to his avatar. I've also been here since 2007 (SURPRISE!) and I will gladly share the two extras with folks on here, and I will not extort anything, nor do I want compensation in return. Just wanted to give a couple of folks some love and keep that karma out there.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
It's crazy how a demo 1 week early can put the entire smash community into a frenzy lol

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
I can get a demo code right?

I would highly appreciate it if I could get a demo code early.

Thanks!

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Haha, this is ridiculous. I actually am a Platinum member, but I opted out of spam promotional e-mail so I don't get them by default!

I can offer this that not many others can. I'm well known for being a very thorough tester of game mechanics. I'll thoroughly test anything you want as the very first thing I do when I get the demo if you share me a code. Want a full report on the damage and hit properties of your favorite demo character? I can make it. I'll also just be grateful; can you really put a price on gratitude?

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
I saw a couple of his posts and liked them in addition to his avatar. I've also been here since 2007 (SURPRISE!) and I will gladly share the two extras with folks on here, and I will not extort anything, nor do I want compensation in return. Just wanted to give a couple of folks some love and keep that karma out there.
Class act right here folks. <3

Also you sure? I am doing a smash 4 podcast and we'd totally love to have more people on as a guest or possibly co-host!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I did get an email from Club Nintendo about my Platinum status, may also be why I get emails from Nintendo, so I guess I'll just have to assume I'll get the email in an upcoming wave.

I would just hope tonight, as I have my gaming club and I need something to brag about after everyone hacked shinies into XY. :laugh:
Well, if you have an extra one, that'd be great. If not, its cool.

I work for GameStop, so I wish we were getting one. But it'd be nice because I'd be able to tell people about the game. I think that's a plus. It'd help me get it preordered easily as well. I'd be able to share that with hundreds of people.

I live in NA, so if someone sees this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Natis

Smash Apprentice
If anyone has any extra codes and is feeling nice and generous, I would appreciate it!

I thought I was a platinum member, but I guess it resets after a certain amount of time... back to gold it is, i guess. Bummer. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom