• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

n1c2k3 (Diddy) vs Lucky (Sonic)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Awesome! Diddy's Fair is ****! No excuses to not main him. Good for nick kicking that annoying Sonic's ***!

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
That Match was impressive. Great to see a good Diddy in action. the F-air seems quite interesting and the Grapple seems really interesting... to say the least.

Also glad to See Golden Diddy is back from DKC.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Hm.. Interesting.

Sonic had some speed, but Diddy had some jump.

I'll be glad to be maining him.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i did give up, that was one of the first days, the nintendo girl actually recorded it for us o.O

i forgot my camera the other days

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Good video...lol at the booth babes who are suppose to stop you from recording videos recording the video. :chuckle: THE IRONY OF IT ALL! :psycho: Good video as well, Diddy Kong looks good. Out of all the confirmed characters, Diddy Kong is in the top 23 or so of characters I might actually use! :laugh:

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
That seems the majority. A lot of characters seem to have decent combos which I hope is a good thing. The thing with top tiers with melee was that they had more options to use and be good with, I hope brawl has a lot of good options for more than a few characters.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
You'll see it somewhere in the notices. Sakurai had trouble of finishing Sonic for E 4 All. He would be a great advertisement for Brawl, though, so they finished to rush him for the demo. I'm expecting Sonic to be a little different in the final version, as well as the colors.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Loving the unofficial game trailers that have been released. Diddy does kick ***, can't wait to play as him. Possible main =). Psy.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Nice... an actually good match from E for All videos... usually it's just a bunch of spamming nubs who don't let you see what the characters can actually do...

I want to play diddy so badly :(

Machspeed

Smash Lord
And i thought sonic was gonna be top tier!
Tires don exits!

Besides, Sonic was the hardest character at E for All for the smashers to get a hang of. They found themselves missing attacks alot (due to his tremendous speed).

Either way definently looking forward to playing Diddy; loved him since DKC and DK64, not to mention he looks like a combo machine.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Why even bother uploading that crap. Zoom in so people don't have to squint to see whats going on Einstein.

KeasbeyNite

Smash Rookie
Hells to the yeah! Diddy's pure ownage! I'm glad I picked him as my brawl main. I loved the juggle between platforms; it was sexy xP.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Wow someone can play brawl like that and they only had 4 days to play a brand new game? hmm pretty good stuff thanks for sharing (wish whoever was recording would've zoomed in a lil.

Top Bottom