• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Korn....IF I beat Lie, I will MM you for $15, okay?

I'm low on money, I need what I can get :(

If Lie does not show up, we can do the full $30 MM though Korn.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
If you're low on money then stop MM'ing for such high amounts you idiot.

I knew I shouldn't have viewed that post.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Uh yeah, but then you WON'T have it later if you lose (which you will if you MM bmx or korn)

Jesus...........

SOVAman

Smash Hero
korn stop tryna take his money lets do if for 60 more hype............lil b ill mm u for 10 or 5 ...............boss mario and falcon for 5 and korn im good i want easy money
okay it will be $10 if you use falco

if you use another character $5

edit: at least answer my question kenny......jeez

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
So I decided to come to this =o

Only problem is, is anyone offering rides? I live 2 min off of I-95 in Laurel =O

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'll MM Korn for $15 IF I beat Lie or $30 if Lie doesn't show up. BMX, I can't throw away too much money, so I'm not MMing you (for alot anyway). Tbh, I only care about my MM with Lie right now.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I should be there for friendlies, I gotta watch my spending somewhat though so I probably won't be buying into the tourney. Also, I gotta rematch you Poyo (not MM). Last time I played you I sucked pretty bad. ha

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah, Olimar shouldn't get 2-stocked by Kirby lol

Thats why I went MK game 2, its a really hard MU for Kirby. Tbh, I don't think I played well either, cause I was nervous, but I wasn't nervous game 2, since you changed to Wolf.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
dude quit it, let him focus on lie, you don't need his ****ing money

god.
dude, why are you so mad over this ?
he already accepted it, so let it be

And he calls me the Jew.
you're rich, so yeahhh lol

Korn....IF I beat Lie, I will MM you for $15, okay?

I'm low on money, I need what I can get :(

If Lie does not show up, we can do the full $30 MM though Korn.
he will obviously show up
don't back off our MM, thx

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am not trolling you

I don't care that you are mming poyo and haven't mmed in over 6 months. Its just that your mming him for a $30 and you know you can win.

Saying you haven't mmed in like 6 months is irrelevant you are practically stealing his money since you know he is going to mm whoever asks him and for any amount.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I made the MM offer on a whim, now I'm changing the conditions of it on a whim. Korn, we WILL mm IF I beat Lie. The whole $30. If he doesn't show up, we also MM. Only reason I won't MM you is if I lose to Lie. BMX, we aren't gonna MM....for alot anyway lol

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I am not trolling you

I don't care that you are mming poyo and haven't mmed in over 6 months. Its just that your mming him for a $30 and you know you can win.

Saying you haven't mmed in like 6 months is irrelevant you are practically stealing his money since you know he is going to mm whoever asks him and for any amount.
Wouldn't it be somewhat Poyo's fault too? If he knows Korn is better than him (which I hope he does), why would Poyo agree to it in the first place? If they both want to do it, no one can be blamed for it. lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Big deal poyo mmed lie for a lot of money. Lie is not guaranteed to beat poyo

but when he mms good people I don't recall him doing it for more then $10. All I am saying your practically stealing his money. Do whatever you want though its not my money, But I am just saying its being pretty greedy

edit: JJ: Obviously poyo knows that, he is just offering stupid mms for attention, you still don't have to accept

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Actually I DID MM Korn for $30 in the past, although it wasn't as hyped.

KORN, WE WILL DO THE MM IF LIE DOESN'T SHOW UP OR IF I BEAT LIE!

I just am not ready to lose $90 in one day.

Also, I KNOW Korn's better than me, but I like MK, so thats why I accept the MM.

jjvirus

Smash Champion

edit: JJ: Obviously poyo knows that, he is just offering stupid mms for attention, you still don't have to accept
Then it's Poyo's fault...lol If he made the offer, Korn doesn't have any reason not to accept. If he is doing it for attention, he succeeded, all it's going to cost him is $30, which is his stupidity.

Edit: I'm not saying Poyo should play Korn before Lie, I'm just saying I don't see a reason why anyone can get upset with Korn for still wanting to do the MM.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Obviously its poyos fault JJ......All I am saying is he shouldn't accept cuz its taking money from someone that is to stupid to not throw out money like an idiot. But whatever he is not going to do it now anyways unless he beats lie. So it would be taking Lies money then

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah poyo just do whatever you like, MM for whatever amount you ok with
since people is going to *****ing about me MM you :o lol

lilb, im surprise you get so serious against me.. eventhough you usual dont act like that, i found it weird.. :/ but w/e

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Rofl it's POYO'S money. I think it's incredibly stupid that he throws his money around like this but at least let him choose who he wants to spend it on. It's HIS money. (well probably his dad's) No one actually DESERVES Poyo's money. Stop being ridiculous. All you guys are looking for is a free win. MM somebody your own size.

That being said Poyo I still think you're a huge idiot.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Cafe: Yea I don't usually act like that, But I wanted to get my point across. I wasn't trying to get at you I just don't think that is right

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Actually, it is my money because I've been selling my body on the streets recently. Anyway, Korn if I beat Lie, lets do the MM, but not hype it up cause people will *****.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You understand the HUGE skill gap that is between you and poyo, cafe????

It would also be wrong if Ben mmed him too. Not just you cafe

Him mming Lie is a whole different story

Top Bottom