• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mythic 4 Results

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I witnessed this Gannon..

You do not know the difference between a Gannon... and a 23% Gannon.

BMX

Smash Lord
Umm... it doesn't matter. A Ganon is a Ganon. Limitations and all.

I should've been last, ****it >_<

Oath.

Smash Ace
ben you act like me losing to ganon was the reason we lost lol
also, i didnt lose to gannon i lost to BF and a really smart player (look who the man plays with lol, D3? get real..) battlefield really ****ed me over with the platforms but that **** was ill. good job chris.

snow canceled singles.. that is all

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Btw, I didn't get mad at your metaknight "beasting" my Diddy Kong.. I just got mad at the fact that a Sonic main resorts to MK in that matchup. :p So, I pulled out my MK and put yours away.. I don't like to use MK anymore since he takes away from my Diddy's much needed practice.. but if I get whooped on by an MK that I know I can ditto against, be sure to expect it.. whether you like it or not. ;P

But again, I wasn't mad, that was me joking. lol.. you should know what my mad is like by now. >.>

Bolt, you should know how I feel about metaknight at this point, and why I even bother to pick him up to begin with. A lot of it was to simply have a character to switch to if I needed to, and second was to help you get better with your metaknight (remember I didn't pick him up until after you?) I simply was trying to warm up both sonic and meta. My sonic is clearly better than my meta ( plus I'm more into brawl when I play sonic because IMO meta is boring) , but its metaknight. nuff said. I'm confident that my sonic can take on either of your mains at this point, but i needed to work on meta for a while. that's all. I didn't resort to anything. not a game, not a game, it was "practice"... lol

and I'm not good with dittos. that's why you did so well. I didn't even bother to switch to sonic because i thought you were upset with me for the diddy match and it looked like you wanted revenge...

"he used to be a sonic main..." lol you stole that line from Shado, didn't you? I still am, im just not as much in denial about his limits against the cast as a whole..

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
ben you act like me losing to ganon was the reason we lost lol
also, i didnt lose to gannon i lost to BF and a really smart player (look who the man plays with lol, D3? get real..) battlefield really ****ed me over with the platforms but that **** was ill. good job chris.

snow canceled singles.. that is all
Battlefield, is homo, I always ban it and its the reason why I would never do crews/draft crews/etc, you can't ban it.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Go f*ck yourself :mad:

In fact, Battlefield is the reason I don't care about Brawl as much. There are so many gay CPs, but banning the neutral is so important and I hate BF so much so I always have to ban it. Tbh, I'd hate Battlefield more than Cruise, Norfair, etc even if it was a CP.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'll never come if this is the case

+ is a side event, I'd be happy to run the time on you in + though, if you think its so attack happy
Noooooooooo, Tant. I thought your MK was so good. <_<

Besides, is one weekend for Plus that bad? D:

Edit: Poyo, no **** you'd like Cruise/Norfair/ect. over BF, you're ****ing Kirby. <_<

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I <3 FD.

@ Lil B: It's Mythic, not "Mystic". lol..

@ JJVirus: My next event will probably feature Brawl+ if Tant is coming, because at least I know that it will happen since Tant can get **** done in a reasonable time frame. But we'll see.

BTW, I officially hate snow now. x_x

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Wow you are becoming more like JCaesar everyday bolt

first with brawl+ now with correcting my spelling and grammar.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ahahaha <3 lil b. I already have a mini-me though. His name even starts with the same letter. And he's got a robot fetish just like me :p

I wish this tourney wasn't so ridiculously far away or I would be more apt to come support B+.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Im so happy singles did not happen...
Would've been my 2nd time getting last place... lol
But seriously this event just did not seem like a tourney at all.. Seemed like a big old smashfest at a venue but Im pretty sure bolt will not make this mistake again.. This is the first time this happened anyway & pretty sure this will be his last so it is what it is folks...
I give thanks to my allstar crewmates, we are too goods nd our other stars did not even shine...
Dont worry k9, Pink, & No-Idea you guys will be in the next battle... & also Matador if you ever go to a tourney with us lol...
ATHF next in line

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ohh the irony you will travel to NC to get top 10 and won't go to bolts

<3
You gotta look at the profit margins man! I wouldn't have made much here (well, nothing, considering it got canceled), but going to Philly was totally worth the C-note I made :p

mattstever2009

Smash Cadet
lol @ at yall.... quit whining and play the game or quit... it's that simple... and dre.... technically it was... if you woulda won we wouldn't have had this discussion lmao!!!!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
You people don't know what the **** you're talking about, pretty much everyone who is complaining was late as balls to the venue, EVEN THOUGH the snow wasn't even sticking.

Pretty much nobody was interested in brawl singles. That is a ****ing fact.

Slik's WHOLE CAR was planning to leave before singles, which is why I , bmx, and oath alone dropped singles, (he was our original ride home) that doesn't even account for anyone else who wasn't even interested in singles in the first place (korn, forte, etc.)

As far as I'm concerned, we did you a favor by letting your lazy ***es enter teams considering most of you were two ****ing hours late, next time I'll make sure all ya'll get disqualified, and I won't even tell you until you arrive.

You people are ***ing stupid, 90% of md/va tourneys can't even start singles by 8 PM in normal circumstances, and you want bolt to start his on time with people dropping every ****ing second and all this bad weather **** with people showing up late? GTFO.

Tired of you stupid pricks insulting TO's for their hard work when you can't even show up on time, if you want singles to happen so badly, ****ing help it happen, bolt alone cannot force people to be interested in singles when they just don't want to do it.

Seriously, it would've been like "Oh you just lost your first set in singles? Congratulations, you're in the finals!"

Brawl singles is the lowest of the low, nobody gives a **** about it in this region, and I guarantee if it DID happen, this thread would instead be about "ZOMG he picked norfair on me, zomg he ledgegrabbed 49 1/2 times."

Is this really the first time brawl singles was cancelled due to lack of interest?

No, and I can assure you it won't be the last.

Edit: I'm not trying to lash out at anyone specifically, just at the general idea that bolt screwed up/is a bad TO, etc.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Lol, BMX you act like 23%'s ganon is bad.
Hes to legit, give him some props lol.
Salty as ****

BMX

Smash Lord
23% is legit, but IMO, Ganon is Ganon.

That's it.

I love Chris, he's tight and all, but his character is limited to his weaknesses, and I feel it should've been the other way.

Granted, he mindgamed Oath, congrats on that, he did an amazing job.

I congratulate FNB, I respect them, but I feel we should've won.

TBH, I'm more disappointed in my crew.

But no matter what, I still <3 FNB and wall street. The crew battle made me ****.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
idk if pink fresh would've replace me.. I think we would've **** & in plus k9 would brang the business too.. LULZ **** we have too many playas

lol shut up lobos

Top Bottom