• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Zelda Art....(Please don't shoot me.)

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Okay, I KNOW this probably NEEDS to be in the ART section of the forums, but honestly, who really goes there? All I see there are signatures.....sooo yeah.

I brought this here because I want ZELDA fans to complement and enjoy my Zelda work. (;

But anyway...if this HAS to move...then go for it...(Please don't?) :3

Basically I'm gonna be doodling Zelda's three specials. Din's Fire, Farores Wind, and Nayru's Love. MAYBE Transformation....

Let's hope I don't get lazy and actually draw the other ones. lol

Well, here's Din's Fire:

I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO HUGE O_O......sorry..i'm WAAAYYY to lazy to resize it...D:

UPDATE!!! (older picture...)

Zeldas Up Smash:

Zone

Smash Champion
You sir, are a very talented Individual. I love the coloring, and your shading skills. I also love the din's fire lighting effect.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you can do Zelda's Up Smash with her waving around a sparkling mini-SMG in the air instead of the usual magic trail...

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
If you can do Zelda's Up Smash with her waving around a sparkling mini-SMG in the air instead of the usual magic trail...
Duuude, I'd totally do that if you want me to. That sounds sooo funny D:
If you want it done faster, link a video where she does it so I don't have to fish out a reference myself. o_o

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Wow, I love the pic. Could you make some sort of wallpaper sized at 1680x1050? That would be awesome if you did.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Oh...ironically, I already have one of these...but it was done last year...so it's kinda ugly.

Minus the SMG? (what is that....lol)

I'll post it anyways.

I can make a better one later.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Minus the SMG? (what is that....lol)

This is actually a "mini" SMG (submachine gun), but full size SMGs are meant to be two-handed weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Uag7Qr-GI - you can listen to 3:45 over and over to see where I got the machine gun thing from.

But yeah, your pictures are great. The Din's Fire pic is an obvious improvement from the Usmash one.

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
Oooh! You beat me to it, Akwaishigot, but I was going to post a pictures of Zelda using the Light arrows soon. In the mean time, your art rocks!

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Your drawings are beautiful, I really like the effects on Dins Fire. :)
Keep up the good work! ^^

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's some great art. Actually really love the Up-Smash one. Can't wait for Farore's Wind and such :D

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
'Wrong sub-board' or not, this is some very nice stuff. I enjoy looking at Zelda art (esp. good ones like this), so thank you for posting these!

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Woah, those are awesome i'm really loving the coloring, shading, and just your overall style. Always enjoy looking at other people's work cause we got a lot of talented artists around here. Anyways nice job and looking forward to more of your art.:)

Luthien

Smash Ace
Oh wow. I need photoshop. Now.

I plan on enjoying Brawl's new pause feature, which allows you to rotate the camera behind the stage too. So much better for reference pics.

So yeah, awesome stuff.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I like it.
I really like your style.

You captured Zelda's beauty, and deadliness epically.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Okay LOL....I just pictured the Zelda SMG thing. And I can't believe I didn't know what that was....lol

I couldn't do that though.....considering I'm a huge magic freak, and hate guns. (:

BUT THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ENJOYING MY WORK!! 8D

Means alot!

I think Farore's Wind might be next....just gotta figure out when to do it.....and if I have the Mojo. heh~

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Wow, those are fantastic. Love the colouring especially. Great work, and I can't wait to see more!

Arashi

Smash Cadet
Those were really good! I wish I could draw that well (I'd definately be drawing Zelda). If you have more, it would be great if you posted them. :)

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
Aww your pictures are well drawn, coloured and shaded. like them all.
i request though, can you draw her using her up b and b please =D

Top Bottom