• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My views on what the Brawl roster should be.

Hero_of_Shadows

Smash Cadet
This list is pretty good, I mostly like how you put details for characters...... but! I think Isaac is much more deserving of a spot then say..... Skapon, or Mach Rider, or Takamaru (I still want Takamaru in, but I think Isaac is just as or more likely.)

I'm glad you included Geno, since him, Isaac and Vaati are my most wanted.

I think Vaati is a better choice then Young Link, but it's probably not going to happen. Both could have a unique moveset, but we already have a Link and Vaati is just soooo much cooler (IMO).

And I think most of the people dissing your choices in this thread are waaaay off base.

All in all, good list (oh yeah I forgot, Claus *waves flag with Claus' face on it* he's just so cool)

8.9/10

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This list is pretty good, I mostly like how you put details for characters...... but! I think Isaac is much more deserving of a spot then say..... Skapon, or Mach Rider, or Takamaru (I still want Takamaru in, but I think Isaac is just as or more likely.)

I'm glad you included Geno, since him, Isaac and Vaati are my most wanted.

I think Vaati is a better choice then Young Link, but it's probably not going to happen. Both could have a unique moveset, but we already have a Link and Vaati is just soooo much cooler (IMO).

And I think most of the people dissing your choices in this thread are waaaay off base.

All in all, good list (oh yeah I forgot, Claus *waves flag with Claus' face on it* he's just so cool)

8.9/10
Sukapon deserves a spot more than you think...he is, after all, Nintendo's first fighter...He deserves a comeback in their best fighter game

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I love Isaac as well but i have to agree that Sukapon is the better choise. He has the 'WTF factor' as well as a bif following and moveset potential. And of course theres the fact he was in Nintendo's first (good) fighting game and would be perfect for Brawl.

Hero_of_Shadows

Smash Cadet
I think what it can come down to is... is there going to be another GS game? If there is, Isaac is the better choice.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think what it can come down to is... is there going to be another GS game? If there is, Isaac is the better choice.
It's never going to come down to either Sukapon or Isaac though so no one has to worry about that

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Move a couple of your should be in future games characters like Kos-Mos, Isaac and Gray Fox and you've got yourself a winner

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Move a couple of your should be in future games characters like Kos-Mos, Isaac and Gray Fox and you've got yourself a winner
Kos-Mos doesn't have that much of a chance in THIS smash...as for Grey Fox....I doubt it.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
Actually... the name of the pig mask king is not Porky, its Pokey, and you should even add that he was part of the last fight (you were fighting against him and Gygas) of Mother 2, so he would represent the two games.

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
This is by far one of the best list I've seen guy.... you fuking rock kudos on mach rider and grey fox..... conscider another F-zero rep?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
So, guys, time to revive this, updated the list of potential character but didn't make it on my list with Nights, Red Exclamation Warrior, Bowser Jr., and Dark Samus. Plus, the images got too high in the post so I had to do some rearranging to make up space.

Oh, and added Kraid as a boss, and took away Count Bleck.
NeoSoul said:
This is by far one of the best list I've seen guy.... you fuking rock kudos on mach rider and grey fox..... conscider another F-zero rep?
Yes, I will probably add one soon to my potential character but didn't make it list.

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice

Wolf O'Donnell, rival of Fox and rumored to be planned for Melee in the past, would perfectly fit the role of a playable antagonist for the Star Fox series. Even though I do think Krystal is more of a priority to be in as stated before, I'm not just going to black out this much-needed character as playable for Brawl. He would fit great in Fox's Subspace story, really, as they're completely rivals against each other, a rivalry that's very strong in the Star Fox games. However, the only problem I could see is his moveset being similar to Fox's. But in all honesty, this is Sakurai we're speaking of, he can make movesets for anything that fit perfectly with the character.

As for Wolf's importance and place, he is indeed a very popular and recurring character across the Star Fox series. We have a Mario main villain, and probably the main villain of Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, and the Kirby series, so why should we leave this character, essentially Fox's antagonist, out of the game? Really, he's probably one of the most needed characters out there.

Yeah, he was needed....the more costumes the merrier! AHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Sakurai you win!!!

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Hmmm.... you listed characters without reasons,was it intentional?
Uhh... No I didn't. When did I do that?

Oh, and Dedede is confirmed, one of my predictions came true! (even though it was obvious) And I forgot to say I added Tails on my "runner-up list" and Kratos from God of War on the characters with no chance but would be cool list. So BUMP.

Top Bottom