• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My theory on Diddy Kong Racing and what the eff is REALLY going on.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
This all came to me while wondering "Why the eff is Diddy, Banjo and Conker ALL IN THIS WORLD WE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF!?! This is what I came up with:

My thoughts on the Diddy Kong Racing:

So, the main planet in Diddy Kong racing is a separate planet from the one Diddy is from. All the characters were pulled from their own planets and put in this completely foreign planet. Banjo was pulled from his universe, and Conker as well. All of the racers we’re brought here in order to stop Wizpig. Why? Wizpig is a giant *** monster man who destroys planets for fun. He’s so strong that he is threatening all the universe. The universe knows this, and transports various characters from various worlds in order to save itself. Diddy and his friends are destined to be the saviors of the universe because the universe itself decided it (To an extent). Diddy and pals are given all the tools (Cars/weapons/skills/guides) to defeat Wizpig. It’s up to you (well, whichever character you decide to be) to finish the games and ultimately save the universe. The “Rare” universe, essentially fixed itself from being destroyed by Wizpig (Who seems to be infinitely strong with a billion powers, like Galactus). Diddy and Pals are the living tools of the universe. (The universe is also where they live, but its own entity, remember this. It has the ability to set up the things that will ultimately save itself, but it needs the help of the “tools” to do so. So, in order to stop wizpig from destroying all life as Diddy/Banjo/Conker ect know it, it brought all the characters together on this sort of fake planet it made to stop Wizpig.

You see, Tik Tok, and Taj (Caretakers of this fake planet) aren’t actually real. They are here to guide the tools (Diddy and pals) into saving the universe.They have no conscience and do not exist for any ANY other purpose. As for Wizpig, pretty much his story is, he got bored messing with his own planet (Something the universe DID NOT ANTICIPATE ON) and decides (SOMEHOW AGAINST THE UNIVERSE’S PERSUASION) to go to other planets and **** stuff up.So, he happens to decide to destroy this newly created planet first, for whatever reason he decided to do so, it doesn’t matter. The universe set it up this way. It put the right elements in the air to make Wizpig want to destroy this planet first. (Similar to the elements given to diddy and co)

So: Wizpig is the end of all life. The universe is like “No way, not happening” and sets up a fake planet with all the right stuff (weapons/cars/guides) and teleports Diddy and pals to this fake planet to save their planets, unbeknownst to them. Unadvertaly, Diddy and Co saved the entire RARE UNIVERSE from destruction. Rare as a universe needed Diddy (The tool) to CHOOSE to save the entire planet.

This is the plot behind Diddy kong racing. I am Shorts, hear me roar. Sorry for any spelling mistakes Does anyone get what I'm saying, ACTUALLY ;-;

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Actually it was because Timber invited the characters to his island while his parents were away, spending most of their time go-karting. Except for Krunch, who joined in because he was assigned to stalk Diddy Kong for King K. Rool.

Then Wizpig came and ruined everything for the hell of it.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
Actually it was because Timber invited the characters to his island while his parents were away, spending most of their time go-karting. Except for Krunch, who joined in because he was assigned to stalk Diddy Kong for King K. Rool.

^
this

jeez some folks should of read the instruction booklet.

I remember a time when that was about the only way you could even know what the story was loosely about in games.

EDIT: and besides its a game about a bunch of talking anthropomorphic animals driving go karts hovercrafts and airplanes, I don't think the story or whats "really going on" is all that important.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

This ^

In fact, Banjo and Conker did not get their own games until AFTER they appeared in Diddy Kong Racing. Diddy was the only character who existed outside of that series (as well as Krunch, if he counts).

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
the anti-lebensraum imagery of the ice pyramid is striking. the pyramidesque nature of the pyramid serves as a reminder of the god pyramid present on the US Dollar bill. the US is run by the Illuminati. the ice pyramid represents the god pyramid on the dollar bill. illuminatis love pyramids. egyptians made pyramids. illumaniti is run by egypt. Egyptian jews in turn control all of the US, this is symbolized with the elephant genie character.

the eye of god on the pyramid (symbolized in this game as the pig statue [in turn a metaphor for Wizard of Oz[[which was a visual reference to the concept of the Jew God "Moses"]]]) was a deleted character, wizpig's father, who iirc is referred to in the unused game code as "HusseinObamapig"

it really all becomes simple when you look at it head on. i imagine this game was overlooked by the NWO media committee

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
the anti-lebensraum imagery of the ice pyramid is striking. the pyramidesque nature of the pyramid serves as a reminder of the god pyramid present on the US Dollar bill. the US is run by the Illuminati. the ice pyramid represents the god pyramid on the dollar bill. illuminatis love pyramids. egyptians made pyramids. illumaniti is run by egypt. Egyptian jews in turn control all of the US, this is symbolized with the elephant genie character.

the eye of god on the pyramid (symbolized in this game as the pig statue [in turn a metaphor for Wizard of Oz[[which was a visual reference to the concept of the Jew God "Moses"]]]) was a deleted character, wizpig's father, who iirc is referred to in the unused game code as "HusseinObamapig"

it really all becomes simple when you look at it head on
themoreyouknow.jpg

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Donkey Kong's first loss to Mario gave him a severe case of PTSD. He had to create an imaginary world to keep himself stable and concious. Diddy Kong is just Donkey Kong's alter ego.

Now he's in a coma.

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
DKR is my favorite kart racer of all time!
Me too :D
lol This is all quite interesting x]
I never really thought about the storyline though, same with mario kart. But doubt did come into my mind when sonic was in a racing car when he had his speed..

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yes, I never even played the game, but applying a coma theory on it always works. And I lost inspiration about half-way through :|

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yes, I never even played the game, but applying a coma theory on it always works. And I lost inspiration about half-way through :|
When in doubt, use a coma and or universe/god intervention.

It almost always can sound convincing to most. As for this, I would go more in-depth, but.. nah

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sooooo, kind of like Dissidia in a way, but with kart racing? "Diddidia", maybe? I've always thought Diddy and Timber were friends with Diddy visiting for vacation or something, while Banjo and Conker were acquaintances who visited every once in a blue, like that distant cousin you only see once every several decades.

Top Bottom