• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Sonic!

SoldierofGOD357

Smash Rookie
You had an alright video. I would suggest trying to avoid using down and side smashes, grab to set yourself up for combo KOing, and maybe a little more gimping and spam fair as well. In addition, play someone who has a little bit more experience as a Sonic. Good job guys.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Good lol.

If you want my actually good videos, someone get a hold of someone who can record/upload videos to youtube. I have I think 4 unseen videos of non-wi-fi fights. All of them are raep.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Poke-eh- Tenki or maybe Umby. I'm sure one of them must have a recording device of some sort.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Are these under 3:00 replays you've saved to the Wii that you could send? If so, I could upload them for you.

Edit: Random video to get an idea of the quality it'll be on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IQenZt61UA (click on High Quality)
That'd be amazing, great quality.

Just so everyone knows though, the videos are pretty old. I forget how long ago it was that I stopped playing, but I was definitely one of the best Sonics on the east coast.

Way better than MemphisChaynes.

I'll add your code later, I have to find brawl lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
He can't do it, he can't avoid the BANhammer on the forums, and he couldn't even do it at Apex.

LOL Xiivi.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
He can't do it, he can't avoid the BANhammer on the forums, and he couldn't even do it at Apex.

LOL Xiivi.
Witnessing that might've been one of the greatest experiences of my life.

It was so god**** funny xD

:093:

Top Bottom