• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My SNY Wishlist........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
1. 50 setups (cube, memory card, game and scart blocks please)

2. TVs

3. Extension cables/power points etc

4. Unversal remotes

5. Recording setups

6. Microphones/Amps

7. Hugs

8. Projector and Screen (lol)

9. Hand held cameras/camcorder thingys

10. Tournament staff. Roles and responsibilites will include; pool running, kicking people of tvs, herding people around, setting up tuesday morning, updating brackets, telling people of etc. You will be welcome to come to mine monday and stay thursday night.

11. Anything you can think of that will help the overall experience of SNY|?

Mwa

Brado

Smash Lord
I should have 2 set-ups, and cause I should be gettng a lift to SNY, I should be able to at least bring some extension cords and possibly an amp/mic, one of my friends has loads of musical equipment.
I'll also help staff the tournament if you want, and dont mind coming up monday night to help set up tues morning. Hypeeed this us less than a month away yeee

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm bringing a set-up ofc, might be able to do two actually.

Power points, what do you need exactly?

About no. 7, you don't even need to ask. ;)

Legend-of-Mitsuki

Smash Cadet
I have a set up I can bring if needs be. I'll poke Jack and see if he can bring one too.

It kinda sucks I can't hire stuff from uni right now... I might have been able to ger recording stuff and projectors. *sighs*

I'll bring my camera with me too, and my laptop. Then we can get things uploaded straight away, if there is a net connection in the building :)

I can also help in the providing of hugs ^_^

I'd offer to help staff but I haven't got a clue, and I can't come until Tuesday anyway (Friend's birthday thing... which I am kinda organising :p). But I will observe what happens so I can be of help in the future :D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll help with the tournament like making sure pools are done, like I was yesterday after some players in my pool were just playing friendlies instead of doing their games.

I'll be bringing my camcorder to this like I did with GT3 and also bring my tripod this time as my hands were ****ing killing while filming <_<

I'd also like to be able to do interviews with people (e.g. Fuzzy, Armada, even you Ed!) as it would be awesome to do so. But Ed, I need to know whether there are plugs available in the bedrooms though (there probably is, but I just want to make sure because if not I'm not too keen with leaving a £100 camera out to charge it in like the room where the tournaments will be taking place).

Brado

Smash Lord
Calzum how do you afford so many things when you have no money and owe your parents 200quid lool

Edit: Scrap idea, doubt I'll have time

Legend-of-Mitsuki

Smash Cadet
And to expand upon the cake thought, how would you feel towards there being a snack stall or something similar at the venue? If I could get my hands on some wholesale chocolate/crisps it could be a good idea? Saves people having to leave the venue to buy food lol
I like that idea, but the problems would be:
  1. The float, and keeping the money safe over night.
  2. Where would we safely store the food which has not yet been bought?

Admittedly I don't know the venue, but hey...

I originally said it because I was thinking about making some... *sighs* I'm hungry now which is not a help :p

To keep people happy we could keep the cake in a cup recepie handy ^_^.... but now I want some...

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Lool cake in cups look sick, so going to make one tomorrow^.^

and brad i will finally be doing those tee shirt designz tomorrow

Brado

Smash Lord
Edit : Scrap idea, dont think I'll have time for it.

And as Callum mentioned t-shirt design, that is one of the other ideas I have had for SNY, but to go through with the idea I'd have to feel confident that I would not make a loss as it would cost me a lot to print 50 shirts. So how many people would be interested in buying an SNY t-shirt, which would only be around £5-7

Kone

Smash Master
I'll help with the tournament like making sure pools are done, like I was yesterday after some players in my pool were just playing friendlies instead of doing their games.

I'll be bringing my camcorder to this like I did with GT3 and also bring my tripod this time as my hands were ****ing killing while filming <_<

I'd also like to be able to do interviews with people (e.g. Fuzzy, Armada, even you Ed!) as it would be awesome to do so. But Ed, I need to know whether there are plugs available in the bedrooms though (there probably is, but I just want to make sure because if not I'm not too keen with leaving a £100 camera out to charge it in like the room where the tournaments will be taking place).
Do all the interviews you want Will. I expect there are plugs in the bedrooms. Im sure I can find somewhere to safely keep your camera and charge it if needed. Thankyou for offering to run a pool.

I have a set up I can bring if needs be. I'll poke Jack and see if he can bring one too.

It kinda sucks I can't hire stuff from uni right now... I might have been able to ger recording stuff and projectors. *sighs*

I'll bring my camera with me too, and my laptop. Then we can get things uploaded straight away, if there is a net connection in the building :)

I can also help in the providing of hugs ^_^

I'd offer to help staff but I haven't got a clue, and I can't come until Tuesday anyway (Friend's birthday thing... which I am kinda organising :p). But I will observe what happens so I can be of help in the future :D
Thankyou. Please let me know if you can definetly bring the items you mentioned. I want to make a definitive list of who is bringing what so there are no issues. Having enough setups is a must.

I think ill be buying a recording set-up this week, if so I'll deff bring one + my old laptop

Chocolate cake omnomnom
Awesome cal, let me know if this bares fruit!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Edit : Scrap idea, dont think I'll have time for it.

And as Callum mentioned t-shirt design, that is one of the other ideas I have had for SNY, but to go through with the idea I'd have to feel confident that I would not make a loss as it would cost me a lot to print 50 shirts. So how many people would be interested in buying an SNY t-shirt, which would only be around £5-7
Would you be printing them yourself? because I think my dad has like a press to possibly do this too and obviously we want them as cheap as can be for Smashers. I might need someone to make the design though.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
1. 50 setups (cube, memory card, game and scart blocks please)

2. TVs

3. Extension cables/power points etc

4. Unversal remotes

5. Recording setups

6. Microphones/Amps

7. Hugs

8. Projector and Screen (lol)

9. Hand held cameras/camcorder thingys

10. Tournament staff. Roles and responsibilites will include; pool running, kicking people of tvs, herding people around, setting up tuesday morning, updating brackets, telling people of etc. You will be welcome to come to mine monday and stay thursday night.

11. Anything you can think of that will help the overall experience of SNY|?

Mwa
Can definitely bring some extension cables and a setup ofcourse. I think thats everything covered anyway Ed. Aside from details like having sticky labels for numbering T.V.s might be a good idea

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah i have loads of sticky labels already for tvs and for people to use to label their possessions and setups.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
when you register it has the option of food xD

i was wondering if you know what type of food they would be serving

cause food its like £1

judging from the prices 24 - 23 13 - 12

or are you buying the food itself / or buying the option to have food prepared for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom