• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also I really want to mention this post which led into all of the farmer talk

BAKAWK BAKAWK

CLUCK CLUCK

I'M A CHICKEN!!!!

BAKAWK the scum better get the CLUCK on outta here cause this is my town now...

but I wasn't lying!!! I am a chicken!! LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Not familiar with Hound Dog, but I'll do research. Seems fair enough atm.

Why did I quote this?

Maybe in references to the Tokoyami claim, but those two claims seem far too different. Still, one is prob a quirk ability and one is prob a normal ability I bet, so I guess two abilities checks out.

Hmm, interesting. Why did you pick Uni?

Aww, that's so sweet! I mean I would ask why you picked me, but it doesn't really matter to me, because it's your decision.

Oohwoo, cuddling? Sounds like more of a Mineta thing to do rather than Tokoyami, but ah well.
i haven't responded to this yet? I could swear I did I guess I lost the tab LOL

yeah the abilities are really different but I haven't seen the show so who am I to judge? :laugh:

I picked Uni because after D1 he's the one I was most 50/50 on, he can be really deceptive so I felt finding out information on him would be really useful. I'm interested in targeting you now because some of your posts have shaved my sheep and burnt my biscuit :[

naw LOL just some of your posts seem distant and "trying to be helpful" scum more than actually wanting to contribute, etc.

The cuddling isn't actually part of my role, I just said that to mess with Uni LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
  1. Maven89
  2. Z25
  3. Pokechu
  4. Ura
  5. Werekill
  6. UtopianPoyzin
  7. GLG
  8. Dooplissity
  9. ToasterBrains
  10. Praline
  11. The Stoopid Unikorn
  12. Jojalole
  13. GoldenYuiitusin
  14. ShinyLegendary
here is my updated reads

I'll come back later and add reasoning

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I got blocked last night - my normal ability, Birds of a Feather, lets me target someone and receive different information each Night I target them. For the first night, it's always nothing - the second night is their night results, the third is their first Quirk ability but not its name, and the fourth is nothing as well (except for making a Mad Banquet of Darkness, whatever that is. still does nothing though).
Z25 Z25 can I get a flavor police ruling on this claim please.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this one specifically :V
Oh yes I can definitely explain

I'm not supposed to say this... but who cares! ;)

Okay so, it was like a few days before the game started, but Shish and Moy gave me this PM, I was really confused what it was at first. It was titled "MMA Pokechu" and I clicked it and it had a picture of some black chicken and some bits of text after it. I never read it of course cause I can't read but I know the word "Hero" was in there somewhere I think so I'm 100% confident that I'm town

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yes I can definitely explain

I'm not supposed to say this... but who cares! ;)

Okay so, it was like a few days before the game started, but Shish and Moy gave me this PM, I was really confused what it was at first. It was titled "MMA Pokechu" and I clicked it and it had a picture of some black chicken and some bits of text after it. I never read it of course cause I can't read but I know the word "Hero" was in there somewhere I think so I'm 100% confident that I'm town
They sent you a big black ****?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 can I get a flavor police ruling on this claim please.
Their description is weird but with the way Golden’s characters action were incorporated in this I can almost buy it.

In the show dark shadow works as it’s own entity that can be summoned at will. It’s used as a shield a lot, can also attack, and has been used for recon. So I can kind of buy tracker/spy as a claim but pokechu s actions still lead me to believe this could be a fake claim. research done behind it.

Dark shadow also gets weaker in sunlight and stronger and nighttime. Which if pokechu is honest, I’m surprised a gimmick revolving around that is in place.

Regardless dark shadow can be a tracker but not getting results day one is kind of lame and I feel like it’s a restriction That makes no sense. Especially when switching targets resets it supposedly.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
They sent you a big black ****?
oh yes, it made me tingle and sweat a little bit, I knew that it'd definitely win #1 **** at the county fair, I could really show that sucker off and get some medals. but I have to stay loyal to my own farm animals

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
oh yes, it made me tingle and sweat a little bit, I knew that it'd definitely win #1 **** at the county fair, I could really show that sucker off and get some medals. but I have to stay loyal to my own farm animals
“Hello, yes officer this is the post.”

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
praline is dying today 100%

the question is, who are her mafia buddies who are trying to distance themselves as much as possible?

answer a) pokechu
b) pokechu and also someone else
Oh yeah Kary, because Maven was unable to supply reads, do ya think you could do that? I'm not asking for a bunch because of how much has gone on in the thread, but general gut calls would be cool I guess.

What the ****.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
  1. Maven89
  2. Z25
  3. Pokechu
  4. Ura
  5. Werekill
  6. UtopianPoyzin
  7. GLG
  8. Dooplissity
  9. ToasterBrains
  10. Praline
  11. The Stoopid Unikorn
  12. Jojalole
  13. GoldenYuiitusin
  14. ShinyLegendary
here is my updated reads

I'll come back later and add reasoning
I'm reading kary as 100% town because

1. I can totally believe her scumread on me, it's happened like every single game waaaaaah

and

2. this is kind of cheating, the way I used meta Embarrass but Joja hasn't been on until after he got his role (look at his profile, last time visited, and compare it to your role PM time). if he was scum I'm confident he'd at least make some attempt to be more active, Joja is an angel.... he'd never dine and dash his scum team like that LOL

so yeah ty for coming to my ted talk

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm reading kary as 100% town because

1. I can totally believe her scumread on me, it's happened like every single game waaaaaah

and

2. this is kind of cheating, the way I used meta Embarrass but Joja hasn't been on until after he got his role (look at his profile, last time visited, and compare it to your role PM time). if he was scum I'm confident he'd at least make some attempt to be more active, Joja is an angel.... he'd never dine and dash his scum team like that LOL

so yeah ty for coming to my ted talk
B-b-but Kary is Maven. In other words, they're Karen. No Karen jokes allowed.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
this is a good post because when you flip scum I won't have to worry about the penguin guy.
If you got joja and maven confused then they can't be in your scum team.
bardull....

I'm being bullied!!!

reporting u 2 the mods

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
But Chu...

You are a mod :V
oh yeah

now I can ban kary without needing anyone else to do it for me!

okay kary so here's the rundown, I'm giving you three infractions

one for making my mascara run
another for not being in the game from the start
and the third just to abuse my power

here we goooo!!! this ban will last a week so shish and moy, start finding a replacement

LOL

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh yeah Kary, because Maven was unable to supply reads, do ya think you could do that? I'm not asking for a bunch because of how much has gone on in the thread, but general gut calls would be cool I guess.
I think people already know my position on the important issues at hand.

Who are YOU looking at right now?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OK y'all I'm going to start my hibernation

dw tho I won't need a replacement, I'm coming back obviously just not until 2020

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I think people already know my position on the important issues at hand.

Who are YOU looking at right now?
I've stated in the past, but praline was my biggest lynch candidate by the end of yesterday, but I was also highly sus of golden. I thought that both golden and praline would've been mafia, but i was wrong. Still sold on praline though.

Werekill is still lingering on my list, and Pokechu has been extra weird this phase, but not enough to act on it in my opinion.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu has been extra weird this phase
could you explain pl0x? I think I'm 75/25 on ****posts/actual content, I was thinking that I was on a roll with what I was bringing to the table. the scum must've peed themselves for sure! LOL

but if you want to wait until after you knock out then that's cool too!

Top Bottom