• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok I have to step out for a bit. I’ll be back later. Tag me if you need any questions answered. I’ll be back before bed.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Did we get a go on Poke? This seems a bit out the blue tbh with Kary immediately bussing Pokechu off the phase
I think Kary might just have a crush on me.....

don't tell her, but I think she's SUPER cool! Embarrass

LOL

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To clarify: I mean that Poke is trying to earn town points by bussing Praline while immediately casting doubt on Z25's role claim.
How is he doing that?

What he's actually doing is casting doubt on praline's night 1 action, which is frankly unnessecary because my own tracking already gave us a bingo on praline.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Did we get a go on Poke? This seems a bit out the blue tbh with Kary immediately bussing Pokechu off the phase
Yeah that's my feeling as well.

But as I said, follow the breadcrumbs. We'll know after praline flips.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
why are you acting as though these are two different sets of results?
Because whoever sent the receiver (X) just coincidentally happened to pick the same target as Uni (praline). It's possible Uni could've picked praline still, but X chose hmm IDK Werekill for the receiver and sent it to me. in that case I'd see who Werekill targeted each night and not praline.

the results aren't different this night but assuming I get the receiver again, they definitely can be

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Praline claimed that she investigated Z25 as a role cop and confirmed his role.

You just said info that contradicts that and sets up Z25 to be pushed tomorrow.

It's pretty simple.
how does it set Z to be pushed tomorrow? he had pre-game setup preparing his role as a redirector. regardless of what I said, once we lynch praline and saw that she isn't really a rolecop, doubt would be casted on Z because there's then no proof of his role. so what I'm saying isn't casting shade on Z at all, only praline.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Praline claimed that she investigated Z25 as a role cop and confirmed his role.

You just said info that contradicts that and sets up Z25 to be pushed tomorrow.

It's pretty simple.
In all fairness, one-shot role cop is a claim that just reeks.

Think about it, being able to "prove" one townie's role is hella convenient when you're scum because well, you know who the scums are.

If town!Z says he's a redirector, scum!praline would buy it since he's not scum.

And making it a one-shot is just hella convenient because it means you can't do it again. It can't be proven later on.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm very tired, and this will be my last post tonight. Please excuse any direct misreading of text.

How is he doing that?

What he's actually doing is casting doubt on praline's night 1 action, which is frankly unnessecary because my own tracking already gave us a bingo on praline.
Requoting now that I've caught up again. It looks like you guys posted right around the same time with long posts, therefore I think the timing isn't relevant.

how does it set Z to be pushed tomorrow? he had pre-game setup preparing his role as a redirector. regardless of what I said, once we lynch praline and saw that she isn't really a rolecop, doubt would be casted on Z because there's then no proof of his role. so what I'm saying isn't casting shade on Z at all, only praline.
He had pregame setup for the FLAVOR of Redirector, not the role. Specifically his character's flavor.

Praline directly claimed to have investigated and confirmed Z's role.

Therefore, claiming Praline's post was false implies that Praline was falsifying backup. You can then make a case against Z25 for that reason.

The alternative is that Praline was lying to earn town cred with Z. Or that they are scum team, but I have a town read on Z atm. My gut is going with you doing a bus here though, no offense.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because whoever sent the receiver (X) just coincidentally happened to pick the same target as Uni (praline). It's possible Uni could've picked praline still, but X chose hmm IDK Werekill for the receiver and sent it to me. in that case I'd see who Werekill targeted each night and not praline.

the results aren't different this night but assuming I get the receiver again, they definitely can be
So you're telling me that alongside our claimed town tracker stoopid unikorn, there is another town role which tracks people but sends its results to someone else? surely that's very unlikely and the more likely option is that you're lying about being roleblocked.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, I just re-read up. Somebody like this comment to let me know that I have my facts straight.

Pokechu claims that praline targeted them night 1.
Pokechu claims praline targeted herself night 2.
Praline says this is not true.
Z25 claims they redirected Ura to praline.

Therefore, Praline targeted Ura for something that we don't know, but is presumably a scum ability.

Is that correct?

And somethin something Uni and Poke roleclaims that I'll get to.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
In all fairness, one-shot role cop is a claim that just reeks.

Think about it, being able to "prove" one townie's role is hella convenient when you're scum because well, you know who the scums are.

If town!Z says he's a redirector, scum!praline would buy it since he's not scum.

And making it a one-shot is just hella convenient because it means you can't do it again. It can't be proven later on.
To be fair, I was pushing extremely hard against that claim yesterday. :p

I kept my vote off Golden because I didn't want to risk a tie at the time with me being voted for as well. I figured getting shot at Night would be preferable if it meant lynching scum during the day.

I'm still frustrated at myself for reading Golden wrong, but I'm still 100% on Praline.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm very tired, and this will be my last post tonight. Please excuse any direct misreading of text.

Requoting now that I've caught up again. It looks like you guys posted right around the same time with long posts, therefore I think the timing isn't relevant.

He had pregame setup for the FLAVOR of Redirector, not the role. Specifically his character's flavor.

Praline directly claimed to have investigated and confirmed Z's role.

Therefore, claiming Praline's post was false implies that Praline was falsifying backup. You can then make a case against Z25 for that reason.

The alternative is that Praline was lying to earn town cred with Z. Or that they are scum team, but I have a town read on Z atm. My gut is going with you doing a bus here though, no offense.
a case could be made against Z regardless of if I claimed praline's post was fake. because once praline flips, we'd see she isn't a rolecop. so me claiming that praline's post was fake in no way correlates to me possibly being able to make a push against Z, because everyone would be able to.

I think that it was scum!praline trying to earn cred with Z for sure, but I'm the one with my role PM so I obviously know I'm town LOL

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's time for me to catch some Z's as well.

And as an aside, i'm going to be busy most of Thursday for job-related stuff. I just want to let you guys know that.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So you're telling me that alongside our claimed town tracker stoopid unikorn, there is another town role which tracks people but sends its results to someone else? surely that's very unlikely and the more likely option is that you're lying about being roleblocked.
yeah. that's what I believe. I received a receiver but I have no clue why. it seems unlikely but it's the only explanation I have. Do you mind crafting one? It'd be really appreciated!! :^)

I'm not lying about being roleblocked, but I wish I was. Being roleblocked is lame :[

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah. that's what I believe. I received a receiver but I have no clue why. it seems unlikely but it's the only explanation I have. Do you mind crafting one? It'd be really appreciated!! :^)

I'm not lying about being roleblocked, but I wish I was. Being roleblocked is lame :[
Ohhhhh maybe it's like a Jack of All Trades? There was a role like this in FEH2 mafia... it was Oboro, she had different items she could give to different players, each one was one-shot. Maybe it's something like this??

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh one last one.

I still spent my Protect action last night, this time on Doop. I had hoped that scum would go for an less active player who no one had strong reads on, and even if I died from the protect, my hope was that the protected player would get a pm saying they got protected.

Are we allowed to pm and ask for specifics on that specific thing? I should ask in the morning.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh one last one.

I still spent my Protect action last night, this time on Doop. I had hoped that scum would go for an less active player who no one had strong reads on, and even if I died from the protect, my hope was that the protected player would get a pm saying they got protected.

Are we allowed to pm and ask for specifics on that specific thing? I should ask in the morning.
I can tell you I did not receive any notification saying that.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm just very confused by Pokechu and Stoopid Unikorn both claiming the same guilty result against praline.

what's even more absurd is that pokechu claimed an ability that would let him see unikorn's results, which would explain the whole thing,
but then says he was roleblocked, but that he just happened to receive them.

I don't know whether they're scum together or if pokechu stole stoopid's results but it's weird to me.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Pretty sure you can ask the hosts anything in your role PM?

How your quirk works, who's best girl, their favorite episode, whether they prefer waffles or pancakes, etc.
Thanks!

Side note, cell phones are anathema for my sleeping. I need better self control with bringing this ****ing thing to bed with me. Last post, for real.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Haven't eaten Oreos in a long-*** time, so I'm inclined to say Chips Ahoy...

But Oreos are so ****ing good, man.
THEY'RE SO ADDICTING!!!

I got HOOKED on them like a month ago.... I can't quit eating them.... they're just SO GOOD with milk!! I can NOT hit it and quit it!!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm just very confused by Pokechu and Stoopid Unikorn both claiming the same guilty result against praline.

what's even more absurd is that pokechu claimed an ability that would let him see unikorn's results, which would explain the whole thing,
but then says he was roleblocked, but that he just happened to receive them.

I don't know whether they're scum together or if pokechu stole stoopid's results but it's weird to me.
yeah homegirl it's really weird to me too LOL

it's like so many coincidences from so many parties... kind of funny to be honest :laugh:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Unikorn's is ability, but Poke's was from a receiver. They were both wary enough to target praline and got the same results.

Unless they are backing up a claim with fake information, but praline is too sus to consider such.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm Hound Dog, your local hero tracker.

Last night, I decided to track our little praline here. Turns out she did an action on herself last night.

Unless Z is lying about their claim (which would be amazing since he set it up since pregame), I'm willing to believe he's the redirector. And if he was blocked from doing that redirect, then praline's claims don't match my results. So she's most likely lying.
Not familiar with Hound Dog, but I'll do research. Seems fair enough atm.

I am FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI, HERO DOUBLE VOTER!

My Dark Shadow always casts an extra vote for whoever I vote for!
Why did I quote this?

I got blocked last night - my normal ability, Birds of a Feather, lets me target someone and receive different information each Night I target them. For the first night, it's always nothing - the second night is their night results, the third is their first Quirk ability but not its name, and the fourth is nothing as well (except for making a Mad Banquet of Darkness, whatever that is. still does nothing though).
Maybe in references to the Tokoyami claim, but those two claims seem far too different. Still, one is prob a quirk ability and one is prob a normal ability I bet, so I guess two abilities checks out.

Since my ability works in steps, I was planning on targeting Uni each night, 1 2 3 and 4. Because the first time I target someone I always get nothing, the second time I get their own night results, the third their quirk ability (not its name though), and fourth nothing. So targeting 1 different person every night wouldn't be beneficial at all.
Hmm, interesting. Why did you pick Uni?

Now that Uni's revealed, there's no reason for me to target him further, so I'm considering targeting Poyzin for future nights.
Aww, that's so sweet! I mean I would ask why you picked me, but it doesn't really matter to me, because it's your decision.

I spent another night cuddling with you ;)
Oohwoo, cuddling? Sounds like more of a Mineta thing to do rather than Tokoyami, but ah well.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Unikorn's is ability, but Poke's was from a receiver. They were both wary enough to target praline and got the same results.

Unless they are backing up a claim with fake information, but praline is too sus to consider such.
praline is dying today 100%

the question is, who are her mafia buddies who are trying to distance themselves as much as possible?

answer a) pokechu
b) pokechu and also someone else

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
praline is dying today 100%

the question is, who are her mafia buddies who are trying to distance themselves as much as possible?

answer a) pokechu
b) pokechu and also someone else
can you consider that I'm not mafia? have you explained your read on me? that'd be nice to hear!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
am I wrong?
no! pulls off mask

I'm the bulletproof godfather, and you CAN'T kill ME! Because I'm killing YOU first!

daykill Kary

:joyful:

yeah you're wrong and it's making me sad since there's so many of my pals playing and I really liked my role this game LOL

Top Bottom