• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So I lived. Golden also flipped town. ****.

I'm not frustrated that I lived, I'm frustrated that I've consistently had some bad reads. My gut says that Praline is still my number 1, but I'm going to sleep on it. My confidence has been ****ing damaged here.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Shish said that votes had to be in bold to count so I’m not sure if poizons vote switched back to praline in time to count.

But I do think there is a possibility of a double voter
IIRC, his vote came right at the :00 mark for the deadline.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually scratch that. I’m pretty sure I was not roleblocked. I’m banking on a skill blocked me from performing my actions

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
See my above. There’s something fishy today
In that case, I'm dropping my whole hand right here.

##Vote: praline

I'm Hound Dog, your local hero tracker.

Last night, I decided to track our little praline here. Turns out she did an action on herself last night.

Unless Z is lying about their claim (which would be amazing since he set it up since pregame), I'm willing to believe he's the redirector. And if he was blocked from doing that redirect, then praline's claims don't match my results. So she's most likely lying.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ok now I need to mention something important.

My action failed last night.

So one of things is at play.

1) a roleblocker likely scum since no one wanted to say anything about this when we discussed it in depth yesterday. But maybe I’m wrong there.

2) I targeted the lead mafia and they have an ability that blocks role blocking.
So you were lying about having a redirect then? I ****ing can’t believe I trusted you. I had your back but you’re a ****ing villain!?

Vote Z25

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This is literally the first time i've ever seen that.

In any case, i'm still convinced of a DB. And for that matter, that one of the 4 is Mafia. Given the voting pattern, it's not hard to see.
well I'll be honest

you found me!! I'm the doublevoter :^)

This is what I wanted to say last Day but I had to tinkle

pulls off mask

I am FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI, HERO DOUBLE VOTER!

My Dark Shadow always casts an extra vote for whoever I vote for!

and yeah I mostly voted to save praline because I liked her, felt she had a good chance to be town, and Golden was being a bully

so abuse of power yeah etc

But I got a receiver(? not sure how) last night which really gave me a good lead....

Praline targeted me the first night, and targeted herself last night. praline praline care to explain this pl0x? I trusted you </3

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Last night, I decided to track our little praline here. Turns out she did an action on herself last night.

Unless Z is lying about their claim (which would be amazing since he set it up since pregame), I'm willing to believe he's the redirector. And if he was blocked from doing that redirect, then praline's claims don't match my results. So she's most likely lying.
I didn’t even target myself last night Z is lying. They never were the ****ing roleblocker.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
well I'll be honest

pulls off mask

and yeah I mostly voted to save praline because I liked her, felt she had a good chance to be town, and Golden was being a bully

But I got a receiver(? not sure how) last night which really gave me a good lead....

Praline targeted me the first night, and targeted herself last night. praline praline care to explain this pl0x? I trusted you </3
Go to hell. :)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yep either praline or Pokechu is being dishonest. We'll find who it is eventually.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This is even more interesting.

You want to know who my targets happened to be? I redirected ura to praline.

Both of them knew they were on my scum list. If they have a roleblock that makes sense they’d come after me.

I wasn’t told my action was blocked though. I was told:

“Your action has failed”.

That’s not what you get with a role block. I’m betting one of my targets, likely ura as he was he actual target blocked my ability with a skill.
So you were lying about having a redirect then? I ****ing can’t believe I trusted you. I had your back but you’re a ****ing villain!?

Vote Z25
Your reaction tells me everything I need to know. There’s nothing to indicate I lied and do you really think I’d be out here saying this after claiming role blocker? It’s also convienant that I planed to take you out if you and ura were scum.

Vote praline

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is even more interesting.

You want to know who my targets happened to be? I redirected ura to praline.

Both of them knew they were on my scum list. If they have a roleblock that makes sense they’d come after me.

I wasn’t told my action was blocked though. I was told:

“Your action has failed”.

That’s not what you get with a role block. I’m betting one of my targets, likely ura as he was he actual target blocked my ability with a skill.

Your reaction tells me everything I need to know. There’s nothing to indicate I lied and do you really think I’d be out here saying this after claiming role blocker? It’s also convienant that I planed to take you out if you and ura were scum.

Vote praline
**** you.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
well I'll be honest

pulls off mask

Welp...

Vote: praline

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
vote: praline

This helps us both get to the bottom of yesterday's lynch and solves night action questions.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should be clear that i'm still sus about Chu. Something about this rubs me the wrong way.

GLG and Doop need to be looked in to as well. Will have more to say about this.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
did you send in the night kill last night?
I got blocked last night - my normal ability, Birds of a Feather, lets me target someone and receive different information each Night I target them. For the first night, it's always nothing - the second night is their night results, the third is their first Quirk ability but not its name, and the fourth is nothing as well (except for making a Mad Banquet of Darkness, whatever that is. still does nothing though).

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Can we agree next game to not resort to personal attacks/quitting when we receive pressure? It’s happened just a little too much this game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I got blocked last night - my normal ability, Birds of a Feather, lets me target someone and receive different information each Night I target them. For the first night, it's always nothing - the second night is their night results, the third is their first Quirk ability but not its name, and the fourth is nothing as well (except for making a Mad Banquet of Darkness, whatever that is. still does nothing though).
to expand: I targeted Uni N1 and N2 because raising my Friendship Level with him was priceless LOL it's almost like fire emblem

ready for our S support uni? Embarrass

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Praline targeted me the first night, and targeted herself last night.
This first half is interesting, actually.

It completely goes against the claim that praline went for Z25.

to expand: I targeted Uni N1 and N2 because raising my Friendship Level with him was priceless LOL it's almost like fire emblem

ready for our S support uni? Embarrass
Wait, you targeted me?

What where the results then?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This first half is interesting, actually.

It completely goes against the claim that praline went for Z25.

Wait, you targeted me?

What where the results then?
It takes until the second time you target someone for you to get results (I'm using "you" generally aka me in this situation since I have the role)

but I was blocked last night, N3 I'll be able to get your results though

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It takes until the second time you target someone for you to get results (I'm using "you" generally aka me in this situation since I have the role)

but I was blocked last night, N3 I'll be able to get your results though
And yet you mention the fact that you did get results?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And yet you mention the fact that you did get results?
I got a receiver. This is outside of my role.

I got told my action failed, but that I received a receiver, which alerted me to how praline targeted me N1 and herself last night. I assume the receiver is something another player told me.

Top Bottom