• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ok. Vote: No lynch
Lol

Pyra Pyra No worries about your read on me. I'd much rather you be critical than to blindly follow the loudest voice; I used to get so annoyed at Ryker-followers for that.

He was certainly a good player, but sometimes people went with him just from force of personality.

I literally don't care if I live or die. Even if RNG decides to swing in my favor, probably not going to do much else for the game, anyway.
:(

Sorry, my dude.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
ooo praline lynch?

hmmmm

upon further inspection I do think that she's been sketch. how she hopped on the wagon after I voted really raised my unibrow hahahaa just kidding my eyebrow LOL

I can't vote for my cutie patootie but she has been suspect. I can't blame people for voting her, can def see where it's coming from and I don't think a new wagon so late in the Day is a good idea
Please vote for Goldie.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Huh, I'm torn. I honestly don't know where I should go. I've been scumreading Golden for a while, but even for a scumread, he is being VERY defeatus at the moment.

Then again, praline has been acting pretty sketch recently, and I'm not opposed to send praline out if need be. I just didn't think that praline would have been the right lynch, but there are tons of positives to it. If she flips scum, then that could open a whole lot of doors in terms of who the other mafia are.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lol

Pyra Pyra No worries about your read on me. I'd much rather you be critical than to blindly follow the loudest voice; I used to get so annoyed at Ryker-followers for that.

He was certainly a good player, but sometimes people went with him just from force of personality.

:(

Sorry, my dude.
You would have gotten entertainment out of whatever mafia game it was where I was against scum Ryker lol. I was right and while things got heated he still had to many followers. It was a wild game.
So I understand your point there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You would have gotten entertainment out of whatever mafia game it was where I was against scum Ryker lol. I was right and while things got heated he still had to many followers. It was a wild game.
By understand I more so mean that I get that picture. Sometimes it’s better to not follow everyone blindly.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yo so is it possible for me to gain a mafia cult? Hell yeah I'm game

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sus -
Utopian, Ura: The way they both reacted to my "accusing everyone" made me feel like they must have a reason why that made them uncomfortable. "Of course we were uncomfortable, you accused us!" No, no, I did no such thing. You can read back. I was merely suggesting that people should try to stop funneling their attention at the loudest people for a moment.
All I said was that I found it sketch that you were making a lot of sus claims. Which I later acknowledged myself as hypocritical given I had a lot of people pegged as sus but I wanted to throw that out there.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oof lol. Yeah I butted heads with him a bit too much.

Like if you think I'm aggressive now, I was horrible back then. I was toxic as all hell.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
vote golden

fine either way but I had a bad feeling about golden day 1, and I dislike his claim more than praline's

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
All I said was that I found it sketch that you were making a lot of sus claims. Which I later acknowledged myself as hypocritical given I had a lot of people pegged as sus but I wanted to throw that out there.
We can sus each other back and forth all day.
I have time.

Actually, we don't, because there are 13 minutes left.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I don't want to play with somebody who gives up and wants to exit the game. Praline may have some value.

Vote: Golden

Sus me I don't care, but I want this game to be fun and Golden is making that difficult. He has been swinging the whole game and I just want him gone. Sorry, but this is a personal wish.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't want to play with somebody who gives up and wants to exit the game. Praline may have some value.

Vote: Golden

Sus me I don't care, but I want this game to be fun and Golden is making that difficult. He has been swinging the whole game and I just want him gone. Sorry, but this is a personal wish.
I'd rather he get replaced out than vote-killing him.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh

just saw this

Please vote for Goldie.
EmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrass:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:ANYTHING FOR YOU

vote golden

I always like following my gut and if you both are town (which I think is a real possibility) then I'm only picking my homegirl, right? and props for not calling me stupid or whatever

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
WHOAH KARY IS IN THIS GAME??? wow!!!!! ANOTHER one of my homegirls??? WOw Embarrass

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
****'s crazy yo (voting wise at least).

D

Deleted member

Good.
Now everyone will see that I didn't lie about a single thing.

That I literally gave out my entire role out in the open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...well, I guess that’s that then.
Nah dude there's still another minute left.

This is usually when Mafia spam votes at the very last second. :)

this was an actual strat my scum team thought in Villains Mafia lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh

just saw this

EmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrass:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:ANYTHING FOR YOU

vote golden

I always like following my gut and if you both are town (which I think is a real possibility) then I'm only picking my homegirl, right? and props for not calling me stupid or whatever
Thanks Pokechu!

Top Bottom