• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I leave you all with one final message.

If I am not who I say I am, may the other Frenchie that fires beams out of his belly button speak up now. :p
so there's two of your role? are you like masons? do you know their identity or just that your role has like a counterpart?

So you have your laser ability that tells people who targeted you who else targeted you, your spotlight search, and this third piece?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I know jack and **** about Macadamia.

And yet I made a very specific claim for a side character that could easily be counter-claimed and even posted the random flavor text from my Role PM that I couldn't make up if I tried for a Role PM.

Use your head.
You could have gotten a fake claim.

D

Deleted member

so there's two of your role? are you like masons? do you know their identity or just that your role has like a counterpart?

So you have your laser ability that tells people who targeted you who else targeted you, your spotlight search, and this third piece?

Pokechu.
You really can't be this stupid.

D

Deleted member

Like how in the **** could you have gotten "I'm a Mason" out of that....?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yo it's just asking for clarification

since you seem confident that there's another navel laser-shooting dude out there, masons make sense, when I was a mason Uni and I's character were the same. yeah the abilities were different but if there's two of your kind then masons isn't a farfetched guess, no need to call me stupid over it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Right now it's looking like Praline or a No Lynch (or are ties handled differently? I forget)

So Vote: Praline
I’m actually not sure how ties. Let me go read the main post. Depending on who runs these, sometimes ties get both people lynched or a tiebreaker phase occurs.

D

Deleted member

since you seem confident that there's another navel laser-shooting dude out there, masons make sense, when I was a mason Uni and I's character were the same. yeah the abilities were different but if there's two of your kind then masons isn't a farfetched guess, no need to call me stupid over it
.......I was daring someone to counter-claim. Oi, this is painful.

Vote: GoldenYuiitusin

I can't do this anymore. I just can't.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Pokechu.
You really can't be this stupid.
Like I was exhausted as all hell and still have you as my top scum read, but even I didn't get that from your post lol. No offense Pokechu.

Also no offense Golden, I just found your earlier posts plus the weird behavior around the claim to be off. You're still my top scum read, but I don't have hard feelings towards you personally. Just your game-self.

D

Deleted member

This is probably going to be my last game, tbh. Way too much stress.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you want out this game so bad? let me vote you too

vote goldenyuiitusin

it's not a dumb question and even if it was, you don't have to be so rude. it's a miscommunication, you don't have to literally go out of your way to make me feel bad

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

He was pointing out that no one else claimed laser navel!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
This is probably going to be my last game, tbh. Way too much stress.
If it helps, I understand that feeling very well.

Let's step out of the game for a second and talk person to person.

I legitimately find your behavior earlier to be suspicious, along with your posts related to your claim D1. I promise that I don't find you, as a person, to be crappy. You have every right to defend yourself though, and I'll be real here: I could turn out to be wrong.

Like hell, look how off I was about Z25 until he talked about his role more. Oof.

Either way, if you end up as town, I want you to know that my push isn't for any personal reasons. But even for scum, defending yourself can be stressful. If you don't want to deal with the stress, I can respect that.

You're still my main scum read though, and I still don't believe you will flip town. I just wanted to ease the tension a bit and talk person to person for a sec. Thanks.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well i’ll vote Goldie since I think he’s more suspicious and I doubt he could be a bomb in 3 mafia games.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
He was pointing out that no one else claimed laser navel!
OK. I misread his post.

"If I am not who I say I am, may the other Frenchie that fires beams out of his belly button speak up now. :p "

I thought he was alluding to a possible partner, e.g. a mason. I read it as oh since some of us don't believe him, if his mason partner comes out, that'd town confirm him.

Regardless, should that give him ground to call me stupid? Say that what I asked literally pained him? Never.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Uh... I'm keeping my vote on Werekill, but mostly because everyone's voting Golden anyway, and I wanna show Were some love

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Tin foil hat theory: Utopian-Golden scum team.

Actual theory: Utopian, too, doesn't like seeing fellow human feeling stressed out.
Hahaha, very comedic. I too am actually the human, truth. I find it humorous that you believe me to be the robot when I am simply only of the homo sapien species. I do not intend to overthrow the population, laugh. Let's not bring up the possibility of me being the artificial intelligence now, or else there will consequences be consequences bring up the possibility human sapien. Comedic?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
unvote

golden is probably town. probably. but i still don't like his mannerisms

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Any reason for your read still on me?

Next question: what are your current reads on the other players?
As I said, just to show you some love because everyone's voting for Golden anyway and the day is ending soon. Otherwise I'd just swap to golden.
I have nothing to add to the current conversation. Not that I don't suspect you anymore or something.
---
Reads:

Scum -
Werekill: At least for now, I'm leaning towards this because I still get the feeling he is aggressively pushing people to control the conversation and throw people under the bus.

Sus -
Utopian, Ura: The way they both reacted to my "accusing everyone" made me feel like they must have a reason why that made them uncomfortable. "Of course we were uncomfortable, you accused us!" No, no, I did no such thing. You can read back. I was merely suggesting that people should try to stop funneling their attention at the loudest people for a moment.

Pokechu - His demeanor this game has me thinking. He was avoidant for a bit. Nothing I can substantiate for real, so sus me all you guys want for this. Idc lol

Town -
Z, Praline: I'm sticking with this line of thinking, dammit
Golden: I don't think he's lying. This has nothing to do with his stress announcement.

Null -
Everyone else for now

unvote

golden is probably town. probably. but i still don't like his mannerisms
bigshrug.gif

I think he hasn't actually said anything inconsistent, just been abrasive and a little standoffish because uh... because.

D

Deleted member

I literally don't care if I live or die. Even if RNG decides to swing in my favor, probably not going to do much else for the game, anyway.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ooo praline lynch?

hmmmm

upon further inspection I do think that she's been sketch. how she hopped on the wagon after I voted really raised my unibrow hahahaa just kidding my eyebrow LOL

I can't vote for my cutie patootie but she has been suspect. I can't blame people for voting her, can def see where it's coming from and I don't think a new wagon so late in the Day is a good idea

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Temporary Vote Count

Werekill {1} (TB)
Unikorn {1} (Doop)
Praline {3} (Unikorn, Z25, Werekill)
Golden {3} (GLG, Golden, Praline)
GLG {1} (Ura)

Golden, you literally have a choice to survive.
##Vote: Praline

Praline flip would answer some of our questions better than Golden flip.

Top Bottom