• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was directly told that I survived the kill attempt and that harden is no longer working.
They make pills for that, you know.

No kills, huh? I guess it'll be another day of "no u and here's my essay why" or something

At the moment, I'm in the No Forger camp, and you're gonna have to do a good job of convincing me otherwise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fine that’s how you wanna play eh?

Sorry not having it.

@GoldenYuiitusin were you shot last night?

Because according to his thread you should have

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't see how a forger character would work in the context of MHA, does Z25 Z25 have any ideas? It was his suggestion, but he knows more about the series than I do.
There is one character I have in mind. But it’s a pretty big spoiler for a baddie in season 3.
Wait what now?
If golden answers you’ll see. I have strong reason to believe someone is lying here

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Knew the spin-off existed:
-Werekill

Didn't know anything about a spin-off:
-Golden

Fill the list, people.
I don't agree with this line of thinking.
First of all, it automatically clears you from being this hypothetical forger character... lol. That's a bit too forward for me.
Secondly, surely if there was a forger, and they made such a big mistake to imply their existence, the next step wouldn't be to immediately reveal they're the forger, no?

Werekill did follow up with claiming he was the Bodyguard who can no longer Hard (TM), and I could see how that could have been used as a cover for this because of a misstep, but I find it pretty unlikely there is a forger to begin with.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There is one character I have in mind. But it’s a pretty big spoiler for a baddie in season 3.

If golden answers you’ll see. I have strong reason to believe someone is lying here
Well put the character in spoilers cause I wanna read about them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was also curious about this.

Vote: Z25
Why are you so adamant that there's a forger, and where did this info about Golden being shot come from?
Z is just missremembering what Goldie said during the first day phase. I don’t think that really that’s enough to vote for him right now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Z is just missremembering what Goldie said during the first day phase. I don’t think that really that’s enough to vote for him right now.
I suppose that could be the case, but I just want to see what he says about it first.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who the **** said I was supposed to be shot?
Because I’m Hitoshi Shinso the town redirector.

Last night I redirected were to you as you wanted people to target you. If were was being a shield(an active ability because that’s how the harden quirk works, it is a form change), then you should have been told you were shot and protected

D

Deleted member

He wanted 2 or more people to target him with their abilites, but not villains cause they’d be sorry.
I don't think anyone targeted me, either way, wasting my Quirk until Night 3 (it's an "every other Night" one).

D

Deleted member

Last night I redirected were to you as you wanted people to target you. If were was being a shield(an active ability because that’s how the harden quirk works, it is a form change), then you should have been told you were shot and protected
I got no alert.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Lore Lore Is there any possible way that you WEREN'T told that you were shot?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

but Were said that he didn't act, so he couldn't have been redirected
Roleblock did not happen. This will be short because I am in the middle of an irl move.

I claim as Eijirou Kirishima, Hero Bodyguard.

My quirk is harden. I survive the first kill attempt against me. In exchange, I can not be protected.

I can choose to protect someone and redirect the attack to myself. I chose no one to protect last night, due to forgetting + the move.

I was directly told that I survived the kill attempt and that harden is no longer working.
bolded for emphasis

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well put the character in spoilers cause I wanna read about them.
Himiko Toga

She’s this psycho chick who can become the person she has the blood of and has commites multiple murders as different people avoiding capture. With her transform ability and the fact she frames people for crimes, she could be a logical forger choice imo.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

This is really odd...

You targeted Werekill, but Werekill already confessed to negating a shot directed at him, and Golden says he never got an alert even though you said you redirected Were to them. Something isn't adding up...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Redirector makes sense for Shinso. Could Were’s armour have been removed cause of this?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Mmph. Fine.

Unvote.

Lore Lore , I would like to hear your thoughts on this

Okay thank you, that answers my question. Say no more.

But wait... didn't Shish say somewhere that she wasn't going to spoil past season three or something?
No spoilers beyond season 3.
I considered putting some characters that had yet not debuted but I believe it's best for all to follow the Anime on this one.
You want in?
The character he mentioned is in season 3 (allegedly).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Himiko Toga

She’s this psycho chick who can become the person she has the blood of and has commites multiple murders as different people avoiding capture. With her transform ability and the fact she frames people for crimes, she could be a logical forger choice imo.
Oh yeah they would make sense.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

bolded for emphasis
It’s still an active shield, going by standard protection roles, Golden should have been notified a shot was blocked of aimed at him because of my redirection.

On top of that, it makes no sense that the quirk ability is the protection for were’s Self and not the protection for others.

Harden has to be actives, mr rock man is not always made of rock, he triggers it when need be. So his normal action should be his bulletproof not his quirk action. That’s a big mixup imo

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Redirector makes sense for Shinso. Could Were’s armour have been removed cause of this?
It shouldn’t have been removed. It should stay in tact and work for whoever he was redirected to. It’s how armor should work in normal games from what I’ve seen.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

bolded for emphasis
Unless the ability *makes* people use it even if they didn't.
:think:

Himiko Toga

Honestly I thought the same but I would have said like... disguiser or something

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

I'm going to cut off this flavor bull**** at the head. Right now.

Harden is a passive quirk ability for me. My active is choosing to protect.

Making your judgements based on flavor is a trap, and you are being extremely misleading with it. I'm 100% against you toDay.

D

Deleted member

It’s still an active shield, going by standard protection roles, Golden should have been notified a shot was blocked of aimed at him because of my redirection.

On top of that, it makes no sense that the quirk ability is the protection for were’s Self and not the protection for others.

Harden has to be actives, mr rock man is not always made of rock, he triggers it when need be. So his normal action should be his bulletproof not his quirk action. That’s a big mixup imo
I just have one question.
Does your redirect count as targeting both Were and myself?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

He literally said that he forgot to do an action for the night.

But here you are, saying he chose to protect himself as his action...

Not to mention that it's uncommon for bodyguards to have a passive one-shot bulletproof.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

What's saying that Quirk Abilities can't be passives? Using it to protect someone else would be what allows it to be redirected, but if he does literally nothing for the night then it makes no sense for it to still be redirected.

And even then, if you redirected Werekill's protection off of Were, then the only result would be that Were would be dead now. Not that Golden would be notified a shot was blocked. Because you're only redirecting Werekill's protection, not the actual kill action from the scum that targeted Were.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Also Z25 asking if Golden was shot THEN claiming Redirector absolutely reeks of scum trying to bait an actual Redirector to claim.

Come on, this is an easy lynch. Dude is scummy as hell.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so what I get is.

Z25 tried to redirect Werekill to me.
Werekill didn't use an active ability.
Werekill was targeted by the Mafia and thus had his passive activate and use up.

Sound about right?

Top Bottom