• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Roleblock did not happen. This will be short because I am in the middle of an irl move.

I claim as Eijirou Kirishima, Hero Bodyguard.

My quirk is harden. I survive the first kill attempt against me. In exchange, I can not be protected.

I can choose to protect someone and redirect the attack to myself. I chose no one to protect last night, due to forgetting + the move.

I was directly told that I survived the kill attempt and that harden is no longer working.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Shish knew of it. He's probably scum :V

But jokes aside, I don't know anything about MHA aside from All Might being hammy AF.
That’s the proof we need.

As I quoted, shishoe literally said this game is anime only as not to spoil he manga.

On top of that, the manga character shiny supposedly has isn’t even a my hero academia manga character.

He’s from an entire sub series and spin-off, not the show. So I find it really hard not to believe a forger is at play here. Shishoe isn’t gonna lie and we aren’t getting a character not from the show in this game. I’d bet money on it.
but why would scum!werekill admit he knew of the spinoff right after shiny's flip? wouldn't he have had to make a conscious decision about the forged PM? so wouldn't he see all of his scum's PMs and realize that everything is from the anime? werekill seems like he has a lot of experience, I don't think he's the type to drop a hint like that.
So nobody died? Well good job guys.
I only knew the spin-off when I think Shish mentioned it after Shiny died, so...
Did we all post at the same time?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
but why would scum!werekill admit he knew of the spinoff right after shiny's flip? wouldn't he have had to make a conscious decision about the forged PM? so wouldn't he see all of his scum's PMs and realize that everything is from the anime? werekill seems like he has a lot of experience, I don't think he's the type to drop a hint like that.
Don’t be surprised. Scum can be very coy. Also its not unlikely that werekill didn’t think of that quote from shishoe.

He could have forgotten and so he made up a unique role himself that he thought would be bad for town to lose. It’s not that unlikely.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

As I quoted, shishoe literally said this game is anime only as not to spoil he manga.

On top of that, the manga character shiny supposedly has isn’t even a my hero academia manga character.

He’s from an entire sub series and spin-off, not the show. So I find it really hard not to believe a forger is at play here. Shishoe isn’t gonna lie and we aren’t getting a character not from the show in this game. I’d bet money on it.
Hmmm, Knuckleduster doesn't exactly spoil the manga if they're the main character. Shish explicitly mentioned the source. I don't follow, sorry.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Knew the spin-off existed:
-Werekill

Didn't know anything about a spin-off:
-Golden

Fill the list, people.
We know for sure utopian was very confused about the game so I doubt he’s read the manga.

I have only watched the show. I can never get good manga sites and honestly I don’t read anymore really.

As for the rest. Not sure know one has really said one way or another.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
He could have forgotten and so he made up a unique role himself that he thought would be bad for town to lose. It’s not that unlikely.
While this isn't out of the question, that can barely explain the reasoning if Werekill planted a forger. Do I think that happened? Not really, I can't find when Shish said that the game was anime only...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Huh? That's interesting and a good catch at that since it went over most here. Very sus the more I think about it.
Roleblock did not happen. This will be short because I am in the middle of an irl move.

I claim as Eijirou Kirishima, Hero Bodyguard.

My quirk is harden. I survive the first kill attempt against me. In exchange, I can not be protected.

I can choose to protect someone and redirect the attack to myself. I chose no one to protect last night, due to forgetting + the move.

I was directly told that I survived the kill attempt and that harden is no longer working.
Now this...is very interesting. I guess an RB is ruled out now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Don’t be surprised. Scum can be very coy. Also its not unlikely that werekill didn’t think of that quote from shishoe.

but at the same time, if you were the forger, why would you think

"Oh, well, I'm from the anime. My scum chums are from the anime. So let me pull a random character not from the anime, and from a spin-off! That'll definitely fool the town". And considering how Werekill is like the most active player, I doubt he missed the memo that characters would be from the anime.

And wouldn't scum also see the level of flavor in their own role PM? So why would Werekill make the forge just be "You're X. You have no quirks."?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We know for sure utopian was very confused about the game so I doubt he’s read the manga.

I have only watched the show. I can never get good manga sites and honestly I don’t read anymore really.

As for the rest. Not sure know one has really said one way or another.
I’ve only seen the first season and a half. Never even heard of my character until this game started lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hmmm, Knuckleduster doesn't exactly spoil the manga if they're the main character. Shish explicitly mentioned the source. I don't follow, sorry.
Considering he’s a quirkless character and the show explicitly states that quirkless heroes don’t exist. It’s litwrally the life story of Deku. He can’t be a hero without a quirk and they repeatedly mention that heroes can’t be heroes without a quirk. The manga is very different so that would so be a relatively big spoiler considering the shows themes and teachings.

The manga is a separate thing which shouldn’t be here at all.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
As I said in pregame, have no knowledge of the series. I joked about reading the manga pregame but never got around to it.

I’ve never heard of a forger role but that’s a big thumbs down from me if it’s a real role in this game. Also, I buy that Werekill was the kill target and survived last night. I doubt scum would no kill on night one, if there is a town role blocker please do not claim yet.

I’m half asleep as I’m writing this so this’ll probably be it for me tonight. I’ll try to post before I go to work/first thing at work tomorrow so if anyone has any questions for me I’m alllll ears

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
but at the same time, if you were the forger, why would you think

"Oh, well, I'm from the anime. My scum chums are from the anime. So let me pull a random character not from the anime, and from a spin-off! That'll definitely fool the town". And considering how Werekill is like the most active player, I doubt he missed the memo that characters would be from the anime.

And wouldn't scum also see the level of flavor in their own role PM? So why would Werekill make the forge just be "You're X. You have no quirks."?
It’s still possible he thought it could work. And your later point, I said probably doesn’t matter.
I’ve only seen the first season and a half. Never even heard of my character until this game started lol
Probably someone who shows up in season 2 more.
How come all the characters are so well fleshed out?
Because it’s damn good.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Considering he’s a quirkless character and the show explicitly states that quirkless heroes don’t exist. It’s literally the life story of Deku. He can’t be a hero without a quirk and they repeatedly mention that heroes can’t be heroes without a quirk. The manga is very different so that would so be a relatively big spoiler considering the shows themes and teachings.

The manga is a separate thing which shouldn’t be here at all.
Except for that Deku IS a hero without a quirk, at least he was going to be...

until he was gifted with All Might, but still, he can't exactly control it and ends up hospitalized almost every time he uses it

Wait never mind. You're getting into the fact that the above statement doesn't apply in the manga, which I have no expertise on. Still, vigilantes are rogue, even if they are town. They're more of a deuteragonist for the town, just as knuckleduster would be? Idk. The flavor is your game and not mine, so I don't really have any reason to go against you in that regard.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Or season 3... there’s probably aseason 3 right?
There is and it’s really good. I forgot to mention that. Season 4 comes out this year too. Season 3 has a lot of new characters that can come into play here

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It’s still possible he thought it could work. And your later point, I said probably doesn’t matter.
But when your argument relies on "maybe he thought it would work", and the person of topic has been playing mafia since presumably 2008, it's a hard sell. And the latter point definitely matters, because the presentation is crucial to a forged role PM. If your forge was nothing like the host's PMs then the town obviously won't believe it, so that's why I don't believe this is a forge. The normal thing to do would be to compare the forged PM to your own PM to make sure it looks similar, yet Shiny's PM had such little flavor.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
any questions for me I’m alllll ears
Hey Class 1-A, just wanted to let you know that I'm switching my text color, and I need an opinion.

I've had four colors in the past, being this crimson color of #ff3f3f, this banana color of #ffff3f, and this lime color of #3fff3f.

Of course there is the standard orange that I've been using, which is #ffaf3f, but I will be reverting to one of the three above colors for a while. First person to respond picks.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Knew the spin-off existed:
-Werekill

Didn't know anything about a spin-off:
-Golden

Fill the list, people.
This is a poor use of our time. Any possible forger would just lie. Like, I didn't l know about it, but you'd be a fool to trust me on that. I'm on mobile but we need to scumhunt. Talk about how shiny flipping town changes your views, or scum if you believe it was forged

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Except for that Deku IS a hero without a quirk, at least he was going to be...

until he was gifted with All Might, but still, he can't exactly control it and ends up hospitalized almost every time he uses it

Wait never mind. You're getting into the fact that the above statement doesn't apply in the manga, which I have no expertise on. Still, vigilantes are rogue, even if they are town. They're more of a deuteragonist for the town, just as knuckleduster would be? Idk. The flavor is your game and not mine, so I don't really have any reason to go against you in that regard.
Yes but that’s the thing.

Deku doesn’t get into UA without a quirk. He was more then likely never gonna make it. All-might even tells Deku he can’t be a hero without a quirk. And some spoilers, but down the road this idea is enforced even more when you learn about all might and his past.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Who were the ones pushing for Shint's lynch the most?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
While I don't agree with your statement completely about a forged role PM because of something Shish said about the flavor, this got me thinking. About what, idk, but it's an interesting idea to consider that Werekill got RB'ed and his unique role was yet another fake claim...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You stick with your lime. Me and Moy obviously are BESPOKE and realize the true best color ;)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Quick read, but Vote: Z25.

Arguing so heavily based on flavor (with a random role that seems extremely rare, I should add) means he's either up his own butt or trying to be misleading.

Like forger isn't my immediate thought, I didn't even know the role existed. Why would he pick that role instantly to argue for?

Between this and his sketchy as hell behavior yesterDay, I'm all for this lynch. It would be hard to convince me otherwise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But when your argument relies on "maybe he thought it would work", and the person of topic has been playing mafia since presumably 2008, it's a hard sell. And the latter point definitely matters, because the presentation is crucial to a forged role PM. If your forge was nothing like the host's PMs then the town obviously won't believe it, so that's why I don't believe this is a forge. The normal thing to do would be to compare the forged PM to your own PM to make sure it looks similar, yet Shiny's PM had such little flavor.
The problem with the sample role pms is its allmight and the main villain.

They have a **** ton of skills compared to every other character who has 1. So of course the sample pm would be detailed more as the samples foucs on multiple ability charcters, not one like most would logically be. So the sample pms wouldn’t need to be followed with so much detail if you know the show well

Top Bottom