• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

D

Deleted member

only for you, my special lil unikorn ;)
Lore Lore at some point asked me for a read list, I'm going to drop it now and then reread to see if there is anything specifically I need to respond to.
  1. ShinyLegendary - It doesn't sit right with me that Shiny came into the thread just to vote for Werekill and leave. Gambit != scum.

Want to look into Praline and Utops more before I make a vote.
Inactive = scum

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh

reading is fundamental... it's in 10 hours LOL thanks glg

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh right, deadline's soon as heck.

Um...

############Vote: Utopian
this is an early question but if you're not feeling so good about utopian (RIP spiderman LOL), who do you think could be one of his scum chums?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
this is an early question but if you're not feeling so good about utopian (RIP spiderman LOL), who do you think could be one of his scum chums?
I have a gut feeling on Shiny right now, heck, I just remembered he's part of this game because of how uncharacteristically inactive he is.

So...

##Unvote: Utopian
##Vote: Shiny

He's way too inactive by Shiny standards. And unless that changed, he's a terrible liar, so if he has something to hide, it's probably best he doesn't say a thing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
honestly if I had to vote right now I'd vote Shiny, he's obviously been on the site but he just isn't contributing to the game at all. I find that worse than being completely MIA (Maven, Jojalole). I'm really iffy on Golden too because I really see what Doop is saying, he hasn't really posted many of his own views. He's just defensive and kind of acting condescending by saying things like

You don't even read what I post, do you?
I can't help if people follow my train of logic, me being one of the ones who apply basic logic after multiple rounds of experience.
but I still think that since he at least has a presence in the thread that I won't vote for him.

However, I don't think we'll gain much by lynching Shiny because he's been inactive. He could easily just be inactive town and then we'll just be sitting around like "oops" LOL

I'm trying to ISO everyone now, hmm

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
praline praline deadline is in 10 hours, who do you want to lynch?
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn who do you want to lynch today?
@GoldenYuiitusin Please don't self vote. But also who do you want to lynch?

@Maven89 any chance you'll be able to post before deadline today?
Awww man, I still haven't cast a vote, but nobody wants to here from me :(

Oh right, deadline's soon as heck.

Um...

############Vote: Utopian
I'd really like to know why I'm scum now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have a gut feeling on Shiny right now, heck, I just remembered he's part of this game because of how uncharacteristically inactive he is.

So...

##Unvote: Utopian
##Vote: Shiny

He's way too inactive by Shiny standards. And unless that changed, he's a terrible liar, so if he has something to hide, it's probably best he doesn't say a thing.
I encore Utopian, I'm not getting anything other than a null read from Utopian, so could you explain your vote? I see what you're going for with Shiny due to FEH2 Mafia but was your Utopian vote just a "it's day 1 nowhere else to vote" kind of vote or did you get scum vibes from him?

sorry if you already explained your reads, not sure I saw that post if it exists

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
honestly if I had to vote right now I'd vote Shiny, he's obviously been on the site but he just isn't contributing to the game at all.
And then he says things like "inactive = scum"

Like, do he even realize that he's basically the least active player (not counting the inactives)?

I'd really like to know why I'm scum now.
It's mostly how quickly you switched opinions. And I have a hard time believing the "peer pressure" excuse when you've stood your ground pretty well on your own in this phase.

But that's still nowhere near as suspicious as Shiny

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I encore Utopian, I'm not getting anything other than a null read from Utopian, so could you explain your vote? I see what you're going for with Shiny due to FEH2 Mafia but was your Utopian vote just a "it's day 1 nowhere else to vote" kind of vote or did you get scum vibes from him?

sorry if you already explained your reads, not sure I saw that post if it exists
One exists, but day 1 is so weird from lack of knowledge that it's basically outdated now lol.

I explained my Utopian reasoning, but Shiny's just hella weird right now.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
It's mostly how quickly you switched opinions. And I have a hard time believing the "peer pressure" excuse
Actually, to be fair, this is valid criticism and a perfectly understandable reason to lynch me. Do I think lynching me is the right decision? Obviously not, but we can't simply be immune to suspicion.

when you've stood your ground pretty well on your own in this phase.
Oh really? Hey, thanks. I was listening to Z25 ramble on about the "mafia meta" that I had no idea existed, so seeing someone say I've been holding up well is pretty neat, so thx.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'll give a detailed list later, but if @ShinyLegendary doesn't post more reads, I'm down to clown on that lynch.

The other inactives can either post later or replace out, and the @ShinyLegendary lynch would help settle my feelings on Z25. Still leaning town on Z after sleeping on it, but I still have some question marks.

To me though, the pop in, vote, and never post again is much more fishy than not posting at all.

Vote: ShinyLegendary until the situation changes.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
praline praline you haven't posted much, how do you feel about werekill vs z? any thoughts from that or nah?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would have said save this vote for day 2. however if everyone else agrees, then I can agree to it.

His one time vote and leave is definitely a problem. However he has had plenty of time and like I said earlier such low activity is just not shiny. He does this when scum. So I think it’s worth seeing as a lynch where this go.

Depending on the outcome I think I’ll be able to learn some more.

Vote: Shinylegendary

D

Deleted member

I know I said that was the last post of mine for the phase, but in light of Shiny still posting pretty much nothing and what I said before:
In Shiny's case, it's because it's out of character for him. He'd normally be here talking up a storm.

That, and he's a bad liar, so if he says nothing, it could easily be he's hiding something.
It'd be one thing if he was inactive on the boards in general, but he's not. He's very active elsewhere while putting the bare minimum here, just voting on impulse and saying nothing else.

This is usually indicative of that player being a Mafioso, as others have done this.

Vote: ShinyLegendary

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
D

Deleted member

By "non-active" I mean "inactive".
I can accept that for now.

You still didn't answer though. Are you caught up with the thread?

If so, what's your thoughts?
Ah snap, I forgot to answer this.

I think you are fine.

Werekill claiming to use an ability that early on is fishy.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
There's a bunch of Shiny quotes. Why are they scum?
They gave a single read/vote and literally nothing else besides a sarcastic remark about inactive = scum. And they just posted this:

Wasn't I non-active before and I turned out to be town?
This is a non-defense and reeks to me. We still have yet to see any reads besides one from this player. Keeping my vote on them.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wasn't I non-active before and I turned out to be town?
LOL ...

yeah but that doesn't mean you should be inactive... literally the only reason I'm not voting you is because you once stated you had your own army and left it at exactly that, didn't make any attempt to clarify, yet instead of flipping third party cultist you flipped town recruiting mason

D

Deleted member

I'm really hoping that you're not the mafia because you still aren't answering anybody's question and you're beginning to look pretty bad for not doing so...
What is the question that everyone is asking me? How do I feel about everyone?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline you haven't posted much, how do you feel about werekill vs z? any thoughts from that or nah?
Yeah sorry I’ve been busy. Well this is the first time I’ve played with Werekill so I don’t know much of how he plays but he’s really pushing on Z. Z really is just how he always acts when he gets pushed. I honestly think they both might be townie.

praline praline deadline is in 10 hours, who do you want to lynch?
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn who do you want to lynch today?
@GoldenYuiitusin Please don't self vote. But also who do you want to lynch?

@Maven89 any chance you'll be able to post before deadline today?
Honestly at this point I don’t know who I’d vote for. The first day phase is always the worst. I’m more afraid of accidentally lynching an important townie.

Top Bottom