• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i've made my mind, I'd shoot golden. I think he could be a bit nicer too but I also don't think Doop was completely serious in attempting to round together votes for Toaster, I think he saw through it and wanted to fish for reactions too.

daykill golden

aaaaaa sike LOL

D

Deleted member

I didn't interpret that as a hypothetical and more of a "what I'll eventually do".

My bad if I was incorrect about such
You questioned the idea of what if Werekill is lying.
I gave two scenarios on what would happen if we followed in his claim. One being if he was lying and one being if he was telling the truth.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Jojalole Jojalole bless us with your appearance.... use your HOTNESS to tell us who is scum.... I beg of you

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Town

Praline
Werekill
Uni
GLG
the rest
Doop
Golden

Scum

but of course, I'm still looking to reread posts, I don't think I've really read all of them, I just glanced at some :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'm trying to find some dumb gif i found on twitter of some girl holding a gun

let me find it first and then I'll shoot you
omg.... I just realized

that "some girl" was KRIS JENNER

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OK I'm kind of tired now that was a lot of work....

and it's totally also not because I actually don't have a gun.... but totally because I don't want to bring LyLo a whole day earlier

but idk maybe I pull the trigger later

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Lore Lore at some point asked me for a read list, I'm going to drop it now and then reread to see if there is anything specifically I need to respond to.
  1. Maven89 - Null, hasn't posted
  2. Z25 - I'm kind of reading the werekill and Z25 argument as Town vs town, it's mostly about a difference of playstyle than a thing of actually alignment from my pov. However, Z25 saying there's no way their be independents in this game because of flavor is giving me pause.
  3. Pokechu - Gut reading as town right now. But a v. strong gut read.
  4. Ura- Null Hasn't posted anything that's given me an opinion one way or the other.
  5. Werekill - I'm going with town for now just because of the sheer amount of attention WarKill has brought upon himself by arguing with multiple people so far this day phase.
  6. UtopianPoyzin I need to reread but this is a scum lean right now. It seemed like utop went from opposing the TB wagon to voting for TB too quickly?
  7. GLG
  8. Dooplissity wanting to see what doop has to say outside of the gambit conversation before I say anything.
  9. ToasterBrains Leaning Town for now.
  10. Praline I need to reread praline, I can't remember any of their posts off the top of my head.
  11. The Stoopid Unikorn - so far has only **** posted or talked about whatever directly involved their slot, don't have any reason to think they're town but wouldn't want to lynch them today.
  12. Jojalole Null, hasn't posted.
  13. GoldenYuiitusin - Town lean, the logic they posted after the initial cop claim aligns with what I would have done if I posted while it was still relevant.
  14. ShinyLegendary - It doesn't sit right with me that Shiny came into the thread just to vote for Werekill and leave. Gambit != scum.

Want to look into Praline and Utops more before I make a vote.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Lore Lore
at some point asked me for a read list, I'm going to drop it now and then reread to see if there is anything specifically I need to respond to.

Maven89 - Null, hasn't posted
Z25 - I'm kind of reading the werekill and Z25 argument as Town vs town, it's mostly about a difference of playstyle than a thing of actually alignment from my pov. However, Z25 saying there's no way their be independents in this game because of flavor is giving me pause.
Pokechu - Gut reading as town right now. But a v. strong gut read.
Ura- Null Hasn't posted anything that's given me an opinion one way or the other.
Werekill - I'm going with town for now just because of the sheer amount of attention WarKill has brought upon himself by arguing with multiple people so far this day phase.
UtopianPoyzin I need to reread but this is a s*** lean right now. It seemed like utop went from opposing the TB wagon to voting for TB too quickly?
GLG
Dooplissity wanting to see what doop has to say outside of the gambit conversation before I say anything.
ToasterBrains Leaning Town for now.
Praline I need to reread praline, I can't remember any of their posts off the top of my head.
The Stoopid Unikorn - so far has only **** posted or talked about whatever directly involved their slot, don't have any reason to think they're town but wouldn't want to lynch them today.
Jojalole Null, hasn't posted.
GoldenYuiitusin - Town lean, the logic they posted after the initial cop claim aligns with what I would have done if I posted while it was still relevant.
ShinyLegendary - It doesn't sit right with me that Shiny came into the thread just to vote for Werekill and leave. Gambit != scum.

Wa
nt to look into Praline and Utops more before I make a vote.
it's okay, fixed for you ;)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
sorry i came in the topic just to ****post, I really had a kick for it that I had to get out

I swear when I come back I'll be productive

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Make it a rainbow now:b:
Lore Lore
at some point asked me for a read list, I'm going to drop it now and then reread to see if there is anything specifically I need to respond to.

Maven89 - Null, hasn't posted
Z25 - I'm kind of reading the werekill and Z25 argument as Town vs town, it's mostly about a difference of playstyle than a thing of actually alignment from my pov. However, Z25 saying there's no way their be independents in this game because of flavor is giving me pause.
Pokechu - Gut reading as town right now. But a v. strong gut read.
Ura- Null Hasn't posted anything that's given me an opinion one way or the other.
Werekill - I'm going with town for now just because of the sheer amount of attention WarKill has brought upon himself by arguing with multiple people so far this day phase.
UtopianPoyzin I need to reread but this is a scum lean right now. It seemed like utop went from opposing the TB wagon to voting for TB too quickly?
GLG
Dooplissity wanting to see what doop has to say outside of the gambit conversation before I say anything.
ToasterBrains Leaning Town for now.
Praline I need to reread praline, I can't remember any of their posts off the top of my head.
The Stoopid Unikorn - so far has only **** posted or talked about whatever directly involved their slot, don't have any reason to think they're town but wouldn't want to lynch them today.
Jojalole Null, hasn't posted.
GoldenYuiitusin - Town lean, the logic they posted after the initial cop claim aligns with what I would have done if I posted while it was still relevant.
ShinyLegendary - It doesn't sit right with me that Shiny came into the thread just to vote for Werekill and leave. Gambit != scum.

only for you, my special lil unikorn ;)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lore Lore at some point asked me for a read list, I'm going to drop it now and then reread to see if there is anything specifically I need to respond to.
  1. Maven89 - Null, hasn't posted
  2. Z25 - I'm kind of reading the werekill and Z25 argument as Town vs town, it's mostly about a difference of playstyle than a thing of actually alignment from my pov. However, Z25 saying there's no way their be independents in this game because of flavor is giving me pause.
  3. Pokechu - Gut reading as town right now. But a v. strong gut read.
  4. Ura- Null Hasn't posted anything that's given me an opinion one way or the other.
  5. Werekill - I'm going with town for now just because of the sheer amount of attention WarKill has brought upon himself by arguing with multiple people so far this day phase.
  6. UtopianPoyzin I need to reread but this is a scum lean right now. It seemed like utop went from opposing the TB wagon to voting for TB too quickly?
  7. GLG
  8. Dooplissity wanting to see what doop has to say outside of the gambit conversation before I say anything. I
  9. ToasterBrains Leaning Town for now.
  10. Praline I need to reread praline, I can't remember any of their posts off the top of my head.
  11. The Stoopid Unikorn - so far has only **** posted or talked about whatever directly involved their slot, don't have any reason to think they're town but wouldn't want to lynch them today.
  12. Jojalole Null, hasn't posted.
  13. GoldenYuiitusin - Town lean, the logic they posted after the initial cop claim aligns with what I would have done if I posted while it was still relevant.
  14. ShinyLegendary - It doesn't sit right with me that Shiny came into the thread just to vote for Werekill and leave. Gambit != scum.

I said there wasn't a complete chance of no independts. I'd find it unlikely though. For example, the miller discussion was bought up earlier. There's only one character of importance who has a transform gimmick that's actually a big effect. They'd be a theoritical miller imo, but considereding they are already hard aligned with the villains, it doesn't feel right.

There is a good third party candidate or if Shishoe was really bold, a scum betrayer. I'd wager its the former though. The character in question is Stain. A bad guy but not really aligned with the other villains(they have a league and try to recruit him, he refuses) but still has interacted with them. He'd be a likely 3rd party candidate imo because he is a big character and I'd be shocked if he's not being represented. I'll go into a little more depth but do know it will contain some spoilers for the show, but also offer my theories on this more then likely role.
Stain is a bit of misunderstood hero. The police and government view him as a villain, but because of his ideals he's viewed as a hero and gains a cult following in their world following his defeat. Basically he thinks there are no "real" heroes left because the bussiness has become to marketable and most are in it for the fame, glory and money in his opion. He kills those he deems unworthy of the tile and let's the view he encounters that he believes share it live. For example, the main character Deku gets his respect because Deku is of pure heart and just wants to make a difference in the world.

As I said the villains try to recruite him for their league, but he refuses. He doesnt't approve of their violence and chaos, he just wants to clense the world of false heroes and not kill innoncent people. He has a very twisted ideology but is also extreemly well written as a villain.

Another thing to note, Stain's quirk( his super power) allows him to use the abilities of those who's blood he tastes. Depending on their blood type he can keep their powers for a longer set period of time. It also can sort of immobilize people iirc. A lot goes on in the show so I may have made a few mistakes.

My prediction is that he's likely a third party role cop which can be very dangerous in this game. I don't know how future flavors will go down, but i wouldn't be shocked if he shows up in one of them

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Yeah lol its weird XD

Also GLG, weren't there 15 players not 14?

I think king boo got removed from the player list at some point, because I did think it was weird that it was 14 when I copied it from the OP. I don't think King Boo has been on since feb 23 so that might be why.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ooooo i want his role then!! i claim dibs ;)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
There is a good third party candidate or if Shishoe was really bold, a scum betrayer. I'd wager its the former though. The character in question is Stain. A bad guy but not really aligned with the other villains(they have a league and try to recruit him, he refuses) but still has interacted with them. He'd be a likely 3rd party candidate imo because he is a big character and I'd be shocked if he's not being represented. I'll go into a little more depth but do know it will contain some spoilers for the show, but also offer my theories on this more then likely role.
Yooo, who did what now?

Top Bottom