• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wait actually hold the phone.

Z25 Z25 You are being super defensive for someone being just questioned a bit. You explicitly say that you are used to being on scum lists, but has anyone actually put you on their scum list yet?

D

Deleted member

Here's how.

I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi , town Hero Police Detective. My quirk, lie detector, allows me to do a day investigation in exchange for a penalty that I will not currently share.

I investigated ToasterBrains. He is a villain.

Vote: ToasterBrains
You said that way too quickly, I am keeping my vote.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lmao my "read on [you] literally means nothing" eh?

Your posts have consistently left room to defend Doop or others who pushed against Toaster. You repeatedly wondered why a cop didn't counterclaim against an obvious gambit, then you continued talking about the potential cop.

You're pushing against an inactive player for what reasons? Because they were active on another thread? The game hasn't been going on for a full irl day yet, but despite that, you immediately want to be suspicious of why someone hasn't posted much?

My gambit, sure. I think it's reasonable to be suspicious of any gambit; to do otherwise is anti-town. It's a risk I accepted. But saying that I'm pointing out weird statements without voting based on them? Lol what?

That's called giving reads. If that's a trap for a lynch, then we might as well hang everyone.

I legitimately can't tell if you are a frustrated player who has been suspected early too many times, or if you are scum crying crocodile tears. I'll have to think on that one for a while.
Yes, because this is a game. I honestly don't care where reads are on me. That's not crocodile tears or any bs, I'm someone who plays to play. You can ask anyone here, your not the first to say I'm spouting crocordile tears, and you won't be the last I'm sure. People don't like my open playstyle but that's not my problem. You act like I should be ready to die for reads day 1. I sure as hell won't.

There's little to nothing to go off of, so of course I'll "leave open" people. you aren't getting one hundred percent solid info day one, I don't know why you keep acting like you should.

As for Doop? Defend him really? Me saying he's got a good chance to be scum is not a defense lmao. Your letting your bias affect that now. Because I presented that either you or him were scum in that scenario.

Also pushing hard against an inactive? Well excuse me for for wanting information off of inactives. You aren't getting anywhere without a push. Case in point, Shiny literally showed up the moment I tagged him and started discussing the possibility he's scum.

You gonna sit here and tell me that's not really convienant? If your that blind to my reasoning, then I can't do anything there. I also didn't push harder on Shiny. I'd say I'd vote him out day 2 if he wasn't here.

Are you gonna tell me that its wrong to vote someone who would have had over 24 hours to post and didn't? Because I don't see a problem there.

And I didn't say you had to vote on what you pointed out. You just addressed them and left them without ever going back to them. That's shady, you could have pressed on them more, becuase you didn't. That screams scum to me looking to make posts look bad later when they need to save themselves late game.

I played a lot and seen a lot of playstyles. Thats what I base my observations on. You may not like them, but they aren't different then any other game and they aren't scummy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lmao my "read on [you] literally means nothing" eh?

Your posts have consistently left room to defend Doop or others who pushed against Toaster. You repeatedly wondered why a cop didn't counterclaim against an obvious gambit, then you continued talking about the potential cop.

You're pushing against an inactive player for what reasons? Because they were active on another thread? The game hasn't been going on for a full irl day yet, but despite that, you immediately want to be suspicious of why someone hasn't posted much?

My gambit, sure. I think it's reasonable to be suspicious of any gambit; to do otherwise is anti-town. It's a risk I accepted. But saying that I'm pointing out weird statements without voting based on them? Lol what?

That's called giving reads. If that's a trap for a lynch, then we might as well hang everyone.

I legitimately can't tell if you are a frustrated player who has been suspected early too many times, or if you are scum crying crocodile tears. I'll have to think on that one for a while.
Wait actually hold the phone.

Z25 Z25 You are being super defensive for someone being just questioned a bit. You explicitly say that you are used to being on scum lists, but has anyone actually put you on their scum list yet?
On scum lists? No, however the quoted post shows your clear agenda to try and make me look either dumb/or scum. Trust me when I say I'm not being defensive , you haven't seen the walls I make for defense lol.

I'm just stating my mind and responding to what you said. That's not being overly defensive if you ask me. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Z25 Z25 Real talk, I legitimately give zero ****s about your meta outside of this game. You and I have never done a game together, as far as I know. I don't plan to read your old games, and I have zero reason to believe your opinion of yourself.

It hasn't been over 24 hours since the game began. Not even close. If you don't see how that was ridiculous, then I have a bridge to sell you. You know how you got them to post? By tagging them. Not by your nonsense "pressure" that came out of nowhere.

And I didn't say you had to vote on what you pointed out. You just addressed them and left them without ever going back to them. That's shady, you could have pressed on them more, becuase you didn't. That screams scum to me looking to make posts look bad later when they need to save themselves late game.
I kinda repeatedly mentioned them and am continuing to do so now. This is an empty, meaningless point from you that absolutely reeks.

Not really yet. I’m just watching everyone right now for the first day cause it’s too early to really tell who’s town or not. Gonna compare later days with this day phase.
Mind giving at least a top 3? This is for the same reason of comparing later days with this day phase, mostly.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
On scum lists? No, however the quoted post shows your clear agenda to try and make me look either dumb/or scum. Trust me when I say I'm not being defensive , you haven't seen the walls I make for defense lol.

I'm just stating my mind and responding to what you said. That's not being overly defensive if you ask me. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.
"clear agenda"

Someone doesn't take pressure well, oof. I'm still trying to decide if you're salty town or scum.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Mind giving at least a top 3? This is for the same reason of comparing later days with this day phase, mostly.
Right now Utopia, Doopliss and Z. Not to say all or even any are villains but right now they seem the most suspicious to me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sounds good then, I suppose. So what is your more clearly worded view on the gambit?
I'm trying to say that it’s a possibility that your gambit was yes, sure, used for scoping reactions, but it was also for throwing people off your trail. It’s certainly something I’ve done in this kind of game in the past.

I mean, you can say all you want what your intentions are, it’s not like you gave me a real good foundation to believe you :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 Real talk, I legitimately give zero ****s about your meta outside of this game. You and I have never done a game together, as far as I know. I don't plan to read your old games, and I have zero reason to believe your opinion of yourself.

It hasn't been over 24 hours since the game began. Not even close. If you don't see how that was ridiculous, then I have a bridge to sell you. You know how you got them to post? By tagging them. Not by your nonsense "pressure" that came out of nowhere.

I kinda repeatedly mentioned them and am continuing to do so now. This is an empty, meaningless point from you that absolutely reeks.

"clear agenda"

Someone doesn't take pressure well, oof. I'm still trying to decide if you're salty town or scum.
See this is type of bull **** I find really stupid in these games.

-person a throws a bunch of shade at person b.

-person b speaks out and fights back.

-person b is some how looking scummy because of it. I’m sorry but that’s asinine. Your “pressure” means nothing contrary to your belief. Your not pressuring anyone. Your spouting nonsense to try and make me look bad.

That’s the most anti town play I’ve seen. You started all of this with little to no reason. So explain to me, how am I a bad guy? I’m not looking for the smallest branches to cling to and am not pressuring people at random.

As for your second point. Unless I missed something you have never bought up up those points outside of these conservation.

On top of that I’m only responding and “defending” myself because In all you’ll reads you have me as a possible scum for no reason.

Your flip flopping between it, doopslity and utopia. Trying to find find small things to use as ammo against a person the second they respond to you.

So enlighten me, how is that a move with good motivation?

Also I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees.

At the end of the day you can play as aggressive as you want. It’s not getting you anywhere, especially day one. Jumping from user to user doesn’t not count as scum hunting nor is a sound strategy.

Like I said, your reads aren’t terrible, your actions this phase are imo

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah Lore Lore

Your saying it hasn’t been 24 hours and I already had a lynch target?

Oh I’m sorry is the goal of the game not to lynch scum? I believe it. I had 3 potential scum lined up. I did not say let’s lycnh any of them say one, I said they’d be lynches we should consider down the line.

Having a potential lynch candidate to discuss for day 2 already is not wrong at all. And I have no clue why you take issue with it. But it’s clearly you haven’t read my words right and are trying to twist them

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Right now Utopia, Doopliss and Z. Not to say all or even any are villains but right now they seem the most suspicious to me.
Thanks for the reads!

I'm trying to say that it’s a possibility that your gambit was yes, sure, used for scoping reactions, but it was also for throwing people off your trail. It’s certainly something I’ve done in this kind of game in the past.

I mean, you can say all you want what your intentions are, it’s not like you gave me a real good foundation to believe you :p
Gotcha, thanks! Just wanted your opinion clearly stated for everyone's sake. I appreciate it.

See this is type of bull **** I find really stupid in these games.

-person a throws a bunch of shade at person b.

-person b speaks out and fights back.

-person b is some how looking scummy because of it. I’m sorry but that’s asinine. Your “pressure” means nothing contrary to your belief. Your not pressuring anyone. Your spouting nonsense to try and make me look bad.

That’s the most anti town play I’ve seen. You started all of this with little to no reason. So explain to me, how am I a bad guy? I’m not looking for the smallest branches to cling to and am not pressuring people at random.

As for your second point. Unless I missed something you have never bought up up those points outside of these conservation.

On top of that I’m only responding and “defending” myself because In all you’ll reads you have me as a possible scum for no reason.

Your flip flopping between it, doopslity and utopia. Trying to find find small things to use as ammo against a person the second they respond to you.

So enlighten me, how is that a move with good motivation?

Also I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees.

At the end of the day you can play as aggressive as you want. It’s not getting you anywhere, especially day one. Jumping from user to user doesn’t not count as scum hunting nor is a sound strategy.

Like I said, your reads aren’t terrible, your actions this phase are imo
"spouting nonsense to try and make me look bad"

If you're town, do this. Take a minute. Breathe.

After that, recognize how my questioning is normal questioning and pressure, and also notice that I haven't said that you're a "bad guy."

Where on earth have I been flip floppng with Doop and Utopia? I got an answer out of Doop, and I never said Utopia was scummy. I am VERY curious as to what Utopia will say later, yes, but so is everyone else.

Legitimately the only reason I haven't voted for you at this point is that you remind me of myself, from years ago. Raging at the drop of the hat, taking harsh offense against any questioning, and getting extremely worked up. I was town in most of those games.

If I didn't have that bias, I would be voting for you. Right now. So take a minute, breathe, and calm down.

Oh yeah Lore Lore

Your saying it hasn’t been 24 hours and I already had a lynch target?

Oh I’m sorry is the goal of the game not to lynch scum? I believe it. I had 3 potential scum lined up. I did not say let’s lycnh any of them say one, I said they’d be lynches we should consider down the line.

Having a potential lynch candidate to discuss for day 2 already is not wrong at all. And I have no clue why you take issue with it. But it’s clearly you haven’t read my words right and are trying to twist them

Jesus, this is a nonsense reply. Read what I'm posting.

I'm saying that it's weird to be pushing for lynching inactive players less than 24 hours into a game. It's barely 18 hours now since the start, and you have been pushing for the inactive lynch for a few hours now.

I know I've said that I don't care about meta, but anyone here who did a game here with me back in the day will tell you: I raged. Hard. And I raged irrationally.

It's why I haven't voted for you, despite this unreasonable defensiveness. But my goodwill is rapidly fading, and it will be gone completely if you continue this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thanks for the reads!

Gotcha, thanks! Just wanted your opinion clearly stated for everyone's sake. I appreciate it.

"spouting nonsense to try and make me look bad"

If you're town, do this. Take a minute. Breathe.

After that, recognize how my questioning is normal questioning and pressure, and also notice that I haven't said that you're a "bad guy."

Where on earth have I been flip floppng with Doop and Utopia? I got an answer out of Doop, and I never said Utopia was scummy. I am VERY curious as to what Utopia will say later, yes, but so is everyone else.

Legitimately the only reason I haven't voted for you at this point is that you remind me of myself, from years ago. Raging at the drop of the hat, taking harsh offense against any questioning, and getting extremely worked up. I was town in most of those games.

If I didn't have that bias, I would be voting for you. Right now. So take a minute, breathe, and calm down.

Jesus, this is a nonsense reply. Read what I'm posting.

I'm saying that it's weird to be pushing for lynching inactive players less than 24 hours into a game. It's barely 18 hours now since the start, and you have been pushing for the inactive lynch for a few hours now.

I know I've said that I don't care about meta, but anyone here who did a game here with me back in the day will tell you: I raged. Hard. And I raged irrationally.

It's why I haven't voted for you, despite this unreasonable defensiveness. But my goodwill is rapidly fading, and it will be gone completely if you continue this.
Fine there's plenty of time left, so I can address anything that need be later, I'll take your advice. I see no point with this discussion anyway atm as it wasn't going anywhere.

It has given me a lot of insight actually though, so I thank you for continuing this discussion even if it seemed a little heated. I haven't voted for you you mainly, because I still wouldn't be shocked if your town. I have no priority vote target atm, which is why I discussed my reads. By saying I would vote for them, I don't mean right off the bat. This game requires thinking many steps ahead and that's what I try to do. So i layout ideas and potential plans, doesn't mean they have to happen.

As for Utopia, I can't really say anyone else cares too much atm. This thread for the most part was you and me conversing which is interesting. My statement towards doop and utop was talking about how you've been leaning towards them scummy and acting on that. While others have listed them, no one is this thread is actively pursuing lynches right now. Which could mean almost anything. Regardless that's a topic to be saved for later phases.

As for raging, I honestly don't see it that way. And the only time anyone's ever said that was a scum pushing me for an "easy lynch". Which i am not saying is you know, I'm just citing that as an example.

No one really questions my playstyle outside of this and I've done fine enough like this.

For now I don't really have anything else to add. We aren't getting anywhere atm. So I'll be on satandby but offer input if more people get involved. Feel free to tag me if need be though.

I'm waiting more for day 2 then anything else as I think the night phase will tell us a lot more then we can learn today.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Z25 Z25 Multiple people have said that Utopia is a bit rocky, and while I still have Utopia as null, I'm extremely curious to see what they have to say when they get back. I don't know what thread you're reading if you say that no one else cares about him.

To be blunt, it absolutely was raging. It was emotionally heated, accusatory, and hyper defensive. I'm glad you've calmed down, but calling that raging is far from scummy. It's not a playstyle thing; it's a "this game" thing.

Kicking all of this down the curb to Day 2 solves nothing, especially given the wealth of posts and information that we have achieved.

Here's my question for you.

Vote: Z25

Give me choices of 2 other people that you would rather I vote for, without including Shiny Legendary or any other inactive player.

Speaking of, @ShinyLegendary , I'm still waiting on those reads of other players.

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Current reads?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I’d also love to hear (or rather, read) what Utopian’s response is.

It’s funny how he’s been trying to expose flaws in Werekill’s arguments (iirc), yet still voted for TB, effectively following the fake lead of Were’s gambit, due to “peer pressure”, of all things.

And where would the pressure be anyway? The most peer-pressury post I saw was Doop’s “pussyholding”, and he actually didn’t follow that one. (quoted post will be my next one because mobile is a *****)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 Multiple people have said that Utopia is a bit rocky, and while I still have Utopia as null, I'm extremely curious to see what they have to say when they get back. I don't know what thread you're reading if you say that no one else cares about him.

To be blunt, it absolutely was raging. It was emotionally heated, accusatory, and hyper defensive. I'm glad you've calmed down, but calling that raging is far from scummy. It's not a playstyle thing; it's a "this game" thing.

Kicking all of this down the curb to Day 2 solves nothing, especially given the wealth of posts and information that we have achieved.

Here's my question for you.

Vote: Z25

Give me choices of 2 other people that you would rather I vote for, without including Shiny Legendary or any other inactive player.

Speaking of, @ShinyLegendary , I'm still waiting on those reads of other players.

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Current reads?
First off it’s kind of hypocritical you’d put a vote down when your last post literally you hadn’t and weren’t going to atm.

Secondly.

If you don’t believe I play aggressive when pushed I , then ask anyone. For someone who didn’t care about that stuff I don’t get why you’d vote with that reasoning.

Last for who I’d vote for. I already told you my priority for today with go to utopian or doopslity for reasons already listed.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
By the way, I will likely be a bit less active tonight. Just a heads up.
Me too- head is killing me and I'm preparing for training tomorrow as well as the girl I'm proposing to ~next week coming down by train Monday. Lots to do.

I will still keep this tab open for when I come take breaks from chores.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
First off it’s kind of hypocritical you’d put a vote down when your last post literally you hadn’t and weren’t going to atm.

Secondly.

If you don’t believe I play aggressive when pushed I , then ask anyone. For someone who didn’t care about that stuff I don’t get why you’d vote with that reasoning.

Last for who I’d vote for. I already told you my priority for today with go to utopian or doopslity for reasons already listed.
I mostly wanted to see how you'd respond, and which targets you'd prefer. Thanks!

Still will be mostly inactive tonight.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mostly wanted to see how you'd respond, and which targets you'd prefer. Thanks!

Still will be mostly inactive tonight.
Ok was curious as to your reasoning. And alright, hopefully there’s more discussion overall tonight.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Fine, but y'all are impatient
So is the hot topic me saying that I was "pressured" into voting TB before immediately unvoting? I mean sure I was insulted by Doop, but if the freaking cop gets a lucky villain read, of course I'm going to be suspicious, but I shouldn't immediately assume they are lying. Isn't our goal to lynch the villains? If somebody is literally labeled "Villain", then that player should be our go to. Werekill, Golden, and Doop were all on (and Unikorn, but they were mostly memeing if I recall), and they all said TB.

I'm still null on Utopian, and I'm not sure if his hesitance is a sham or just nerves.
Also what hesitance?

If this is referring to me being hesitant to voting TB then I swear that's BS and you're just fishing for anything to get a scum read.

• He voted for TB: quick to fall for a fake claim, scum
  • He didn't want to make a move quickly: it's either a sham or he's nervous
  • He called it as a bluff: already knows who scum is
  • He didn't do anything at all: purposefully inactive to fly under radar

If you think I'm scum, probably not. There are inactives + unikorn to pressure if you think otherwise. I personally think Poyzin is a good vote ATM. He didn't want to react too hard to the fakeclaim, but caved when I put pressure on, which I think is indicative of Scum trying to go with the flow and avoid my ire. (On that note: vote poyzin)
Hey, I like you. I can assure you that you weren't the driving force of my actions, though

Being "pressured" so easily makes me feel like you weren't pressured as much as trying to act like it... kinda badly.

If you were a villain, I'd lynch you. I thought it was fake, but when nobody addressed it as such, I felt as if it were another one of my shortcomings as a player, and maybe I'm reading too much into the claim.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Scum:

Lore Lore (Love you boo) Already is looking too far into the reasons to call people out as scum. In his eyes, just by being present to respond to the fake claim was enough to be scum. Even Unikorn, who DIDN'T respond to the fake claim was called out. I hate to break it to you Werekill, but your gambit wasn't a "10,000 anime iq play" that instantaneously outed everybody who read it. It wasn't even that good of a play, but I will give you props for starting the game by getting the reactions you wanted out of players.

Dooplissity Dooplissity and @GoldenYuiitusin scumteam. They have usually been present at about the same time, but while that may not be too bad, they have also been sharing a near identical mindset thus far and wouldn't be surprised to see them working together at the end.

Null but weird:

Z25 Z25 I consider myself a very defensive player (you'll see that a lot this game, and it was very evident in uPick and even in Etrian Odyssey), but Z25 hasn't been letting anything slip pass him. Granted, neither have I, so you could call me weird on that front, but he has been giving his very best "here's why I'm town" to Werekill, who in Z25's defense, is once again trying to peg another player as scum and applying pressure until they break and giveaway stuff.

hEhE, kInDa WhAt He'S dOiNg To Me

I've historically taken pressure piss-poorly, but try me.

Null:

People who have yet to speak, and everybody else. I don't want to label you guys town yet because I don't want to bite my words.

I’d also love to hear (or rather, read) what Utopian’s response is.

It’s funny how he’s been trying to expose flaws in Werekill’s arguments (iirc), yet still voted for TB, effectively following the fake lead of Were’s gambit, due to “peer pressure”, of all things.

And where would the pressure be anyway? The most peer-pressury post I saw was Doop’s “pussyholding”, and he actually didn’t follow that one. (quoted post will be my next one because mobile is a *****)
Just responding to an insult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay because I'm a target I guess, somebody argue with me. Y'all can and will get anything you want at face value, because I don't believe that I should be the first lynch target. I will agree I said some stuff that put me in an understandably lynchable position, but I trust that you will make the right decision and not simply go off my current game resume, and find a better argument in favor of lynching me.

I'm not the correct lynch
----------------------------
Change my mind

Stale meme

D

Deleted member

I can't help if people follow my train of logic, me being one of the ones who apply basic logic after multiple rounds of experience.
That doesn't make me scum, though. If you've noticed, I've only provide the logic. I haven't ACTED on anything yet simply because there's too many unknowns.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*provided

I hate not being able to edit typos.
*provided

I hate not being able to edit typos.
Technically you can. Moy said they'd review any edited messages if need be and said if we want to we can edit to fix typos.

But i can see it hard to do because then in future games it can get confusing with different rules.

D

Deleted member

Technically you can. Moy said they'd review any edited messages if need be and said if we want to we can edit to fix typos.

But i can see it hard to do because then in future games it can get confusing with different rules.
Yeah, I'd rather not risk future problems, so the only edit I'll make this game is the one that fixes the format of my post to actually make it legible rather than borked because of quoting a tag.

D

Deleted member

Actually, another thing I want to address...

Dooplissity Dooplissity and @GoldenYuiitusin scumteam. They have usually been present at about the same time, but while that may not be too bad, they have also been sharing a near identical mindset thus far and wouldn't be surprised to see them working together at the end.
How do you even figure Doopliss and I have had a near identical mindset? Looking back at his posts, he doesn't really say anything remotely CLOSE to what I've said.
Even with the Werekill claim, he was hard for it while I have shown skepticism. :/

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Even with the Werekill claim, he was hard for it while I have shown skepticism. :/
Skepticism? There wasn't any skepticism that I've seen. All of your early game plans involved lynching TB off the bat, before moving to Werekill if TB was town. That very much seems like a scum riding votes given that if TB was town, Werekill would immediately be outed for lying.

Counter-intuitively, anybody who initially voted TB could have been labeled as coasting through lynches, but besides that.

As for agreeing with Doop, I'll agree it was a stretch beyond the opening FC, but then again, Doop hasn't really done much this game besides being super anxious to hop on the first wagon.

D

Deleted member

Skepticism? There wasn't any skepticism that I've seen. All of your early game plans involved lynching TB off the bat, before moving to Werekill if TB was town. That very much seems like a scum riding votes given that if TB was town, Werekill would immediately be outed for lying.
Yeah, all my "early game plans". Because merely giving one single idea of what would happen in a hypothetical while not voting for anyone or even remotely trying to force anyone to act on said hypothetical is being all in on some scheme.

You don't even read what I post, do you?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You don't even read what I post, do you?
Oh, I do, thanks for asking.

Yeah, all my "early game plans". Because merely giving one single idea of what would happen in a hypothetical while not voting for anyone or even remotely trying to force anyone to act on said hypothetical is being all in on some scheme.
I didn't interpret that as a hypothetical and more of a "what I'll eventually do".

My bad if I was incorrect about such

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Moydow Moydow cutie patootie

praline town for sure. I like Werekill in him vs Z25 but I do think he could've been nicer. if I was Z I'd've just been like "yy-yea???? so what???" LOL

Stoopid town. If I had to shoot someone either golden or doop would be dead... depends on my mood

as always, I love GLG Embarrass

yeah I mostly only posted just to tell moy I liked her avatar, so?????

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
sorry for being inactive guys.... I swear I'm going to be like ON IT tomorrow.... I will bring my A game... no lie...

Top Bottom