• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

john!

Smash Hero
john!, if I hate america I wouldve hit you in the back and made you fall out of your chair when I was watching you fight ducky duck at GSS
you were at gss? i didn't know that lol

John, we need to unite and take over madtown.
we already have, you're the best brawl player in madison and i'm the best melee player (unless frank practices more)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You don't even like the show but you demand an avatar?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Guys i really need to write this paper. But i'm trying to help overcome the naruto thread.
John, How long ago did they make the thread

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@Mink you sound like me, except you care.
Don't worry, we can handle the spam
Just get off SWF. Trust me, it'll help. and don't come back til you're done. TRUST ME

Alright, I am almost done with my notes and my read. This obento article make it sound like Japan is under heavy covert government control lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You must meet with The Great and Powerful Zajice to be fully accepted here. Otherwise, you are just a guest.
Fix'd for you.

But seriously guys, this thread is being spammed to all hell. How am I supposed to draw ponies if you keep making me read this thread?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
**** i'm back.
Wrote 100 words.
i need 477 more words on how to be a music teacher.

What else can i possibly write.

If I were to describe this career, my ideal position would be to be a professor. This requires me to get a degree in music education. Since I do love teaching and i’m very good socially I think it’ll be a great choice. I would like to teach either a guitar course, or a music theory based course. Earning $69,000 is of course in the top 10% of careers as a music teacher and that’s for a professional or college level of teaching. I’m not exactly sure how to describe the career, as it’s pretty straight forward, though I’ll do my best to try to explain what I would want to do, the things I can do with it, as well as why I would do it.

My career choice for this project is Music Professor. It seems like the most sstable of jobs, though it is not as profitable as say, being a performer. Personally I have been a guitar teacher for a few years at the ripe young age of 20 years old and I can say that it’s an easy job to come by and an easy job to teach. At least, out of my own house I had around 5 students at a time come over and I would teach basics to them, such as reading music as well as theory on a small scale. It wasn’t hard to prepare for and I was making a small amount of money on the side of work and school. On a low scale, teaching music is simple, and able to be worked around any kind of schedule. Having previous knowledge of being a music teacher I can apply it to having a career in this field and I can’t imagine it would be too difficult. Having students that actually have passion to what they are learning would be so much better than teaching to students whose parents forced them to be there. I have spent numberous hours teaching to students who never practiced, messed around during a class, or simply didn’t want to be there. To be able to teach on a professional level would be awesome.

By doing it in a classroom, I would be able to implement difficult themes such as scales/keys as well as writing and reading musical notation. I would want the class to be more of hands on learning and learning how to play style class, meaning that it wouldn’t be a teach you how to use the guitar class, but explain common musical themes through the guitar, class. The way I learn best is physically, that being I can’t remember things if I read them, my reading comprehension skills are awful so I have never been a fan of book based music courses. Being able to work off of something audibly helped me learn guitar much easier then trying to learn the scales by book, instead I learned all of them by sound and matched those sounds to pieces that I was working on, or writing. That is how I would want this class to be shaped, by hands on learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom