• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
NiTE, send me a PM.

I just went through 27 hours-worth of posts. Hope this never happens again, lol. I went to work for about 9 hours. Pulled up wood flooring, and started putting down tile. Not even halfway done yet, but we're going back on Monday(?). Anyway, limbs are killing me, and I messed up my 2nd best pair of pants, as well as my good shoes.

My friends and I were all in one room watching another one of my friends playing Dead Space 2 on PS3. It was absolutely hilarious. He kept getting startled, and we added to it by saying things like "Run through, you got this, bro!" Then he got tackled by something from the side. Whenever he died, these weren't your run-of-the-mill die and restart, the game game shows you what happens after your life meter hits zero. You cannot skip it. Everytime he died, I'd say "Your mistakes, and the consequences."

/ramblingonaboutmyday

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hai guys! Back from my tournament.

There were only 8 people there, and there were only 4 of us who were actually good, plus we had one 10 inch tv, and it was still lots of fun! XD
I got 3rd place and won 4 dollars (makin dat money like m2k amirite? :awesome:b)

I see Leaf went to a tournament today as well.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I hope I am not going off topic but...

Damit, getting your **** on Equestria Daily is hard!!!

I've been so carried away with just getting this fan fic done that I haven't been able to be on any other fourm site at all.

But might as well pop in and say hey again.

I think my next tournament will be Holy Smash during the first week of August. I got nothing better to do...

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Ok, good.
Cause you never replied in a PM to me and I wasn't sure if you came here ever and looked at what I sent you.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol dammit, thats what i get for sleeping before getting back on smashboards xD

Phantom Gamer

Looks like Madmax finally got another comic posted a while back on EqD.

Hopefully whatever problems she was dealing with has subsided. Guessing it must've been something serious for her to be MIA for quite a while.

If there's still problems going on with her then I hope they end shortly and I eagerly await her return to providing us with some awesome pony artwork and comics. :)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That Trixie remix made me require a Trixie avatar again.

I will do that after I find a picture great and powerful enough to suit me.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GUYS IF YOU ARE GOING TO APEX SEND PM YOUR FAV PONY ... PLZ
and shirt size!
:phone:
great, what a decision to make :L
im gonna go with fluttershy i think
as for shirt size, i dunno how sizes differ in america. im gona go with that im a large ^^

also gaiz, went to a tournament last night
came 3rd in doubles in a kirby/ike team
came 7th out of 25 with ike exclusively

hopefulyl this means i get a better seed this time, ive had enough of running into our best players before im meant to see them :L

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Snagged myself a Rarity from Wal-mart yesterday, I got the last one. Pretty happy about that.

I still cannot find a Dash for the life of me.

EDIT: I forgot about the god awful process of fixing the hair. FFFFFFUUUUU --

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Snagged myself a Rarity from Wal-mart yesterday, I got the last one. Pretty happy about that.

I still cannot find a Dash for the life of me.

EDIT: I forgot about the god awful process of fixing the hair. FFFFFFUUUUU --
got hair wax?
honestly, i tihnk its the best option XD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The problem with not opening them is that they look really bad in the box.

Phantom Gamer

Still waiting on a luna toy.
I should maybe get one while I'm waiting for that to happen.
I guess the I'm waiting for a bit more better/version toy, which most likely won't happen.
Though if I did buy one soon I don't know what to do to mod them to look more show accurate. :(

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's not hard. You just need to boil water, and wrap her hair around pens, and tie rubber bands to them and like 12 other complicated things.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hii everyponyy

:phone:
Hi thar!

I honestly do not know what that means.
Care to explain it?
In a beehive, all of the bees think the same kind of thing, what can they do for the queen?

the term mindhive basically means that two people think and say a very similar thing at the same time without knowing that the other person was thinking it
basically, we said the same thing in a similar fashion at the same time, meaning a mindhive occured (it happens all the time on /b/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom