• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
No PG. That southern drawl was terrible.
And that rap...meh.
That could be true.
I'm sure it's easier for you to distinguish since you're from down South. I don't believe I'm ever heard much for an authentic southern accent before, at least from here up North I haven't anyways.

Rap was so-so, but then again I don't care for rap or hip-hop music at all.

Lastly these 502s haven't kept me from being active.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys suck at 502.

I have never double posted because of crashboards.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
At least Rei can blame his
lifelong
lapse in judgement on the lack of meat in his diet.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i haven't double posted as of yet, and personally, i gotta go with Spelt, not sure how the 502's are making y'all double post. However, looks like they're happening to alot of ppl, so meh, guess the 502's pick favorites.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know how it happens, it's just easy to stop it from happening.
unless you stop paying attention to the computer or something right after you try to post.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I literally do not know how it happens.
I press the button for quick reply, it says 502 blah blah bull****.
And then it double posts.
It only happened twice though.

It just did it again, telling me I made a duplicate post.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i haven't double posted as of yet, and personally, i gotta go with Spelt, not sure how the 502's are making y'all double post. However, looks like they're happening to alot of ppl, so meh, guess the 502's pick favorites.
sometimes when you press "submit reply" it'll say that you have to wait 15 seconds to post, and it'll look like you haven't posted your reply yet, but it actually has been posted already.

therefore, if you wait 15 seconds and submit reply, it'll post the same thing again.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No it says you already posted and that you need to wait 15 seconds to post again.
aka if the page doesn't load fast enough it tries to post the message again, sometimes resulting in double posts if it's reaaaaaaally slow.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
load times are still super slow for me.
but i haven't gotten an actual 502 for some time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Rainbow Dash wouldn't double post due to a 502.

So Leaf. and Mink need to stop pretending they're getting 502 trolled.

I'm gonna make Twist sexy.
Yeah, sexy adult twist pretty much needs to happen now.

Spike: More or less spot-on.
Twilight: Pretty good, but sometimes loses track of Twilight's distinct rhoticism.
Rainbow Dash: Almost perfect, but her voice doesn't crack properly sometimes, which breaks the illusion.
Pinkie Pie: Almost there. Pinkie Pie seems slightly out of this VA's range, though.
Rarity: She started out not sounding like Rarity at all. She got better as time went on, but I think there's an issue of range similar to Pinkie Pie's.
Fluttershy: It's... nice... I can't really think of anything explicitly wrong with it, but it still doesn't sit quite right.
Applejack: Tone is right, but the accent is not always there.
Celestia: ennnnnh...

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yea I'm still getting a few 502's. And from what I can tell, the only reason you would double post is that you click submit post and then it asks you to wait and that tricks you into thinking that you didn't post yet so you post it again when in reality you had already posted the first time. But this seems to be easily avoidable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom