• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Aaaaagh, seriously no one even gives HugS any credit. I really hope he's been practicing in his room for Genesis so he can show everyone that he's a super technical and fast player now, he just doesn't do flashy stuff for the sake of doing flashy stuff.

And **** YOU MC KILLA for taking my idea.
i dont discredit HugS or any others, ihsb just comes to my mind first(ive seen DAT SAMUS in person after all)

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord

So... bored.... Sitting outside of McDonalds at 4:00 AM just for wifi on this godforsaken island..... So many Natives picking on whitey...

So... Apparantly McDonalds called the police on me because I was, "Abusing their free wifi, and didn't buy anything."

lol... I bought 2 large fries, and 1 large coke. I will admit, I abused the free refills quite a bit, but come on! I bought food!

(I bought more then 2 large fries... dont wanna feel fatty....) *cough, 2 big macs today*

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Whoah. Did you draw that Nitewing?

If so then that's some good drawing skills you've got there.
Definitely better than my drawing skills, though mine aren't god awful.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master

So... bored.... Sitting outside of McDonalds at 4:00 AM just for wifi on this godforsaken island..... So many Natives picking on whitey...

So... Apparantly McDonalds called the police on me because I was, "Abusing their free wifi, and didn't buy anything."

lol... I bought 2 large fries, and 1 large coke. I will admit, I abused the free refills quite a bit, but come on! I bought food!

(I bought more then 2 large fries... dont wanna feel fatty....) *cough, 2 big macs today*
Thats soo mean... Cutee drawing!

:phone:

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
If only I did have this amazing drawing ability...

Nahh, unfortunately. I found a website where you can make one. http://www.dolldivine.com/pony-maker.php

They DO have a FiM based one, ( http://www.dolldivine.com/my-little-pony-fim.php ), but it's tons more limited.

Edit: Btw, if your curious on how i'm online, police never said anything as far as being OUTSIDE the restaurant! :p

Until I get in trouble for loitering that is...
be sneeky!!!....
And thanks for the website ^_^

:phone:

Phantom Gamer

Oh, alright.
And here I was thinking we had another artist in our brony group.
Zaj is the best artist we have here and there's a couple intermediate and somewhat novice artists amongst us in the pony thread myself included. ;)

Yeah I've seen that FiM based pony maker before. In fact ph00t had made one and used it as his avi for quite some time.

Out of curiosity where are you exactly Nite? Also - *insert **** da police image here* in regards to your little incident at McD's. Hopefully you're able to stay online as long as you can.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I'm at the Caribbean, and this will probably be my last post until, like, the 17th. Finishing up our cruise! If you meant exactly WHERE at the Caribbean... not a clue. lol.

Anyway, Boat leaves in an hour, time to get back on board. Sorry, not an artist. :/

Btw, A little Jamaican girl hugged me and asked to watch an episode of Ponies, she was like, 8, 9? Cutest little Jamaican...

Anyway,

I'm off!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wonder what ever happens to all the artists on DA, FA, and the rest of the internet.
So much potential and whatnot, but where do they end up?

john!

Smash Hero
Yeah I've seen that FiM based pony maker before. In fact ph00t had made one and used it as his avi for quite some time.
that was my creation. librarian fluttershy!

I wanna see some of zaj's art. I've only ever seen the cat-chipmunk critter and a pony.
i'm pretty sure zajice has DA and FA accounts. don't ask how i found them. :awesome:

Phantom Gamer

that was my creation. librarian fluttershy!
Actually I'm talking about Schoolgirl Rainbow Dash for ph00t.

=========

Why are you bringing up that you're gay Tofer?
I didn't see any ask you about that in their posts.

Phantom Gamer

oh. *facehoof*
I didn't think about the thread title since I figure Tofer knows it's a joke Zaj did in regards to those YT videos on the pony threads in /co/.

Phantom Gamer

Yeah, you probably should've done that Tofer where it would've made more sense if you did.
Also I figured you were joking once Prime mentioned the thread title, though I couldn't know for sure.

i'm pretty sure zajice has DA and FA accounts. don't ask how i found them. :awesome:
Well that one time I saw his cat-chipmunk critter I thought "hey I wonder is he has a DA?" so I typed in zajice.deviantart.com and there it was. Though that time I saw it I don't remember there being anything uploaded. :S

Idk about FA 'cause I don't really care for it.

edit: google image searched zajice rainbow dash equestria daily and found an image of trixie and twilight. I wish my signature was as cool as zajice's. :( Mine's just my initials then an apostrophe then the last two numbers of the work's year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom