• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brand new eyes is more of the type of music you need to listen to a few times to realize how awesome it is.
When it first came out I didn't like it that much, but now there's only 1 song i don't like from it.
the only songs i liked immediately from the album were turn it off and brick by boring brick.
Also, having ignorance be the lead single was a bad decision, there are much better songs.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Brand new eyes is more of the type of music you need to listen to a few times to realize how awesome it is.
When it first came out I didn't like it that much, but now there's only 1 song i don't like from it.
the only songs i liked immediately from the album were turn it off and brick by boring brick.
fair play, to be honest im very much geared towards game music and/or older music. stuff like madness is my sort of music

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Madness were the guys that did "Our House", I think it was in a Verizon commercial recently so people started listening.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I've never heard of Madness...
...what planet do you heil from?
the madness. yknow, greatest band of the 80's...ever?
here, let me link you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-uyWAe0NhQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJOLwy7un3U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq6O5QT9mGY

enjoy some of this goldmine ^^

dad brought me up with madness, along with the jam and other 80 stuff. it stuck XD
about the only chart music at present which i like is bruno mars or lady gaga, thats pushing it a bit though XD

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think arby's has them too...
and pretty sure they're open 24 hours.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i have never heard of any of these places
really, all we have in terms of fast food here is mcdonalds, burger king, kfc and subway
not sure if you can count pizza hut

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pizza Hut isn't fast food.
Most Pizza joints aren't.

I think the only fastfood place down here that sells Pizza in a "fast food" sorta way is Subway.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
6:25 here. Not even tired. Pretty hungry, though. Anything sounds good right about now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
baha, 11:32am
timezones are annoying
well seeing as im officially NEET at of yesterday, i suppose i should do housework stuff and maintain the household till i can pay keep
i need a full time job -__-

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i live in a village of the smallest proportions, and im related to just about everyone within a 20 mile radius
not good for getting a girlfriend when its likely they will be my cousin XD

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
That's about like what I was, probably worse. I lived in a small town where the closest fast food/anything other than one pos corner store was at least 7 minutes away.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
That's about like what I was, probably worse. I lived in a small town where the closest fast food/anything other than one pos corner store was at least 7 minutes away.
by car?
i envy you if thats rural to you
i have to drive 40 miles to get to anywhere that does food for me. im always better off cooking my own
also, after playing the nes styyle creepy flash game, ive come to the conclusion i am reasonably okay with standard horror. but when something is done with video game styles (such as standard pokemon creepypasta) it REALLY gets me
i did not sleep last night after playing that flash game

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
NES style creepy flash game.....Luna game? blank flank one? those are the only two i can think of.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Stupid sleep, making me miss page 500 >_>

Madness is awesome. Some friends and I did One Step Beyond for the talent show my senior year. Was so hype.

Favorite bands/artists/composers:

Colin Steele
Chopin
Chet Baker
Charlie Parker
Count Basie
Clifford Brown
Cathie Rae
Diana Krall
Sarah Vaughan
Gustav Mahler
Hakan Hardenberger
Freddie Hubbard
Roy Hargrove
Nicolas Payton
Herbie Hancock
(Every other great jazz player)
Streetlight Manifesto
Iron Maiden
Unsteady
Children of Bodom
The Slackers
Rx Bandits
Skavoovie and the Epitones
The Specials
The English Beat

I feel like this list is too long already, so I'll just stop.

Crap. Just realized my class doesn't start until 10:30 >_>

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Too satisfied with LoL to remember to care about missing page 500.
I don't really have a specific musician since high school. I listen to whatever on the radio if I forget to bring my iPod of game/anime/movie/show soundtracks to play in the car.

PONY PINS!: Invoice has arrived. So according to Kanami [the person in charge of the pin orders], it'll take 3wks-month for the pins to be made, then another week or two for her to mail them all out.
[collapse="Pony Pin Totals with new price including mine"]
Description Quantity Unit price Amount
Applejack CM Pin 2 $2.20 $4.40
Pinkie Pie CM Pin 3 $2.00 $6.00
Rarity CM Pin 2 $2.20 $4.40
Fluttershy CM Pin 3 $2.20 $6.60
Princess Luna Pin 1 $2.00 $2.00
Princess Celestia Pin 1 $2.30 $2.30
Zecora Pin 1 $2.50 $2.50
Fluttershy Silhouette 1 $3.00 $3.00
Big Mac CM 1 $3.00 $3.00
Dr Whooves CM 3 $2.50 $7.50
Vinyl Scratch CM 2 $3.00 $6.00
Octavia CM 2 $3.20 $6.40
Wonderbolts Male 2 $2.90 $5.80
Elements of Harmony 1 $2.50 $2.50
Subtotal $62.40
Shipping/handling $3.60
Total $66.00 USD[/collapse]
[collapse="Updated money owed due new prices"]
Brony Total ([Old]/New) Paid Owe Comments
Espy [$9.5]->$10.1 $10 $0 No difference, consider it still paid.
Tofer [$8->$12]->$12.3 $10 $2 Since you added two pins via text msg, the total increased by $4 and since you paid me $10 already, I just need $2.
Slush [$16]->$15 Soon $15 Due to the price drop of Dr. Whooves/Colgate, you save $1!
Rei [$16]->$14.9 Soon $15 Due to price drop on Celestia & Colgate, you save $1 as well
[/collapse]
Rei, don't forget to give Tofer or any other SA brony the money as you and Slush are my biggest spenders cause I probably won't see you as much as I encounter Slush.
This table system is funky. Edit: Organization, **** yeah~

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Too satisfied with LoL to remember to care about missing page 500.
I don't really have a specific musician since high school. I listen to whatever on the radio if I forget to bring my iPod of game/anime/movie/show soundtracks to play in the car.

PONY PINS!: Invoice has arrived. So according to Kanami [the person in charge of the pin orders], it'll take 3wks-month for the pins to be made, then another week or two for her to mail them all out.
[collapse="Pony Pin Totals with new price including mine"]
Description Quantity Unit price Amount
Applejack CM Pin 2 $2.20 $4.40
Pinkie Pie CM Pin 3 $2.00 $6.00
Rarity CM Pin 2 $2.20 $4.40
Fluttershy CM Pin 3 $2.20 $6.60
Princess Luna Pin 1 $2.00 $2.00
Princess Celestia Pin 1 $2.30 $2.30
Zecora Pin 1 $2.50 $2.50
Fluttershy Silhouette 1 $3.00 $3.00
Big Mac CM 1 $3.00 $3.00
Dr Whooves CM 3 $2.50 $7.50
Vinyl Scratch CM 2 $3.00 $6.00
Octavia CM 2 $3.20 $6.40
Wonderbolts Male 2 $2.90 $5.80
Elements of Harmony 1 $2.50 $2.50
Subtotal $62.40
Shipping/handling $3.60
Total $66.00 USD[/collapse]
[collapse="Updated money owed due new prices"]
Brony Total ([Old]/New) Paid Owe Comments
Espy [$9.5]->$10.1 $10 $0 No difference, consider it still paid.
Tofer [$8->$12]->$12.3 $10 $2 Since you added two pins via text msg, the total increased by $4 and since you paid me $10 already, I just need $2.
Slush [$16]->$15 Soon $15 Due to the price drop of Dr. Whooves/Colgate, you save $1!
Rei [$16]->$14.9 Soon $15 Due to price drop on Celestia & Colgate, you save $1 as well
[/collapse]
Rei, don't forget to give Tofer or any other SA brony the money as you and Slush are my biggest spenders cause I probably won't see you as much as I encounter Slush.
This table system is funky. Edit: Organization, **** yeah~
who does one have to contact to buy these pins?

also it was the blank flank one, i do not want to hear of any other creepy pony games. that one made me **** my guts

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
also it was the blank flank one, i do not want to hear of any other creepy pony games. that one made me **** my guts
huh, i played that earlier today and it was kinda cute. died once though cause i tried to talk to the first zombie you saw lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
who does one have to contact to buy these pins?
Pre-orders are here, but they just closed yesterday :< She's likely to open up for a 3rd time in about 2~3 months from now, hopefully.
I don't know much about the rest of the site but I think any leftovers after pre-orders have been sent are available here in the same site.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
huh, i played that earlier today and it was kinda cute. died once though cause i tried to talk to the first zombie you saw lol.
I just played it yesterday and did the exact same thing. :laugh: I didn't actually think that it would kill me so I immediately ran into it just to see what would happen.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Have fun, NiTE :D Don't think I'd be able to do the no pony thing. I'd take something.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've been thinking of buying the Pink version of the Cutie Mark Pinkie Pie shirt... Unless somepony knows of much better Pinkie Pie shirt designs I haven't seen yet?

Also as for the pins, probably gonna head to JRUG's today due to my AC breaking, So meet me there Geo. (Don't have an exact time when i'd be there though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom