• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yknow...i feel i should have copyrighted the pony back room name XD

this is what happens when you can only get to a computer once or twice a day

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like a rainbow name tbh.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I would really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like a rainbow name tbh.
yeah, that would actually rock so much

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Could someone edit my current avatar and make the text pink? I welcome variety as well.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So basically they just took my name and put Power Puff Girls in front of it?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Missed. too. much.

Nice sword and avi Ephy.
Also, w00t, we get our own group! now to get our own name colors.....oh wait, already discussed XD

@Gashi pretty much.

Also, seen that MLP Death Note opening. It's amazing. Anyway, more Pony anime openings! /watch?v=vj-48Gtc5D0

Could someone edit my current avatar and make the text pink? I welcome variety as well.
Not sure what you mean by variety, but I suck at being creative. So, I'll stick with your request. Sadly, it's on my avatar until you respond because I cannot get it to upload without changing quality on other locations.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not sure what you mean by variety, but I suck at being creative. So, I'll stick with your request. Sadly, it's on my avatar until you respond because I cannot get it to upload without changing quality on other locations.
Not going to lie, I thought you were a hardcore troll the second I saw your avatar. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Around the beginning of April, I was like any other person new to the show. Ignorant and thought I knew better. Well, then I watched the whole seasons, been here ever sense :o

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You must be too young to know good television if Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi was something you miss.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The irony of that.

I was playing the Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi game on stream the other day.

Anyway. All that stressing and not sleeping paid off and I just played a really really really good concert ^_^

twilight_yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.gif

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hay...my post didnt go through originally
but yeah, i was always i man of dexters lab...or johnny bravo is funny even now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom