• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imagine your top 23 ponies and what their flavors would be.

Then combine them into a heavenly mix of deliciousness.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
This is actually something I wanted to bring up a while ago, but never got the right opportunity to ask this. How did everypony here get introduced into MLP:FiM?
Didn't bring myself to watch it until Espy posted the trivial facts about FiM on the SA thread. Creator of PPG and FHFIM as well as at least Tara Strong as a VA, had to have some merit.

Also, got a confirmation from the pony pins, they accepted my pin order change request.

Ooh scarfy Twilight <3 ; i think SSG has the same one currently for some time, but rarely is around anymore

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I decided to join the choice scarfed Twilight club.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bedroom Eyes and a 50% speed boost seems kind of counterproductive.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
This is actually something I wanted to bring up a while ago, but never got the right opportunity to ask this. How did everypony here get introduced into MLP:FiM?
vajice probably got 90% of the people in this thread into it.
And if I didn't, the people who I got into it got them into it.
Man, I'm one of the few hipsters that didn't get into the show because of Zaj or anypony that got into it because of Zaj.

For me I go to the TGWTG website daily and it just so happens that in the "latest videos" section to the right I saw this by CR.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/cr/5-second-character-analysis/29644-pinkie-pie <-- this is what technically got me into MLP from the start.

I knew well in advance it was a MLP thing, but I didn't mind about it and watched it many times within a short period of time. This lead me to check the Wikipedia page on it and I read about each of the mane 6 and possibly the pilot's plot (not certain).

I ended up watching straight through like the first 5 episodes (probably would've been more, but it was like 5am and needed to sleep). Watched up to the latest episode at the time (Suited for Success) within a day or two.

Just to cut it short. Googled the show, found Zaj's previous blog or whatever it was (what john! linked some posts ago) then to this thread and I continued lurking it as a "Guest" for 2-3 weeks (No, seriously). Woulda been part of SWF and this thread sooner, but was too shy about it and never joined a forum before. Finally joined SWF and to become a part of this particular herd and the rest is history.

I decided to join the choice scarfed Twilight club.
Good choice. I love scarf Twilight a lot.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just realized the background color in this avatar and my font color kind of match.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The blog post was a copy of the thread I made in the Disco Room. We went through 3 threads before settling here.

Just couldn't find a good home. But Media Metropolis doesn't seem to hate us.

@Eryth
That's a lie.

Phantom, do you think it is possible for anyone to ever win? I mean, everypony seems to lose quiet a lot on this thread.

@Bambam: Being a rebellious person, I would rather not say SSG owned everything first. What would be left for the rest of us?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nothing. You get nothing.

That's what friendship is all about.
Giving everything you own to the most popular person.

Stratford

Smash Champion
How I got into FiM:

First off I'd seen Zajice rocking the Twilight avatar (didn't know it was Twilight at the time) in the DR and bringing up ponies now and then and I was kind of curious. But what really pushed me over the edge was that one day Junglefever sent me this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uv6XLHJYL8

I watched it probably 20 times in a row, and was singing it the rest of the day. Then the next day I decided to try episode 1, and I was hooked.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSG, only you know the truth. I could never foal you.
So I finally come back after two weeks. I have no idea exactly what made someone decide that I know everything. I like you rocking the pun.

Glad to see that my avi is getting love. Twilight is so cute! X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom