• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My gf published a book

Deadweight

Smash Ace
http://books.trafford.com/09-2189
If it's something you're interested in reading you should buy it (it's only like 15$ before shipping) But at the least, if you could spread the word and help out a young author in the works I'd appreciate it <3

Here's a synopsis:
Having been away at a private school for the past three years, Ronny Cohen is starting his senior year of high school at Dickson County High. However, because of his sexual preference, he is living as a foreigner in his own home. He befriends a young man named Kurt, but Ronny keeps his sexual preferences secret. Can Ronny tell Kurt his true feelings or will his confession of love change the dynamic of their friendship forever?

She thanks you and I thank you <3

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Oh it's about a gay dude?

gay

nah j/k

i'd pick it up but i have no time

how old is your girlfriend? that's pretty sick she got published

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'd read it. Probably go to like, Barnes & Noble, and buy it. $15 is Okay.

Lol @ the name of the High school being DICKson.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I guess the best place to advertise a book about a homosexual is at the center for f@gs.

Synopsis for my started off interesting enough, but I dunno how I feel about some dude confessing to some other dude who he knows is straight. Even in Fiction that's just lame.

bleh.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
I guess the best place to advertise a book about a homosexual is at the center for f@gs.

Synopsis for my started off interesting enough, but I dunno how I feel about some dude confessing to some other dude who he knows is straight. Even in Fiction that's just lame.

bleh.
O_o
The synopsis didnt say whether or not the guy he is interested is strait or not

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I also wrote a book.

It's slightly less gay, but it IS a book of poetry.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
How am I supposed to interpret this?
The synopsis states that Ronny is gay, but it does not state whether or not Kurt is gay, bi, or straight. There's an explanation in the middle of the book about Kurt's beliefs, but for the majority of the book, it's assumed Kurt is straight (because Ronny assumes he's straight). But giving away more would ruin it. :(

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'd read it..... If someone lends me it. It's cool that your girlfriend got her book published and at such a young age. Congratz to her.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I support.

tell her that if I ever become famous, I'll use my fame to promote her.

Or if i ever become a millionaire i'll buy 100 copies

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Fifteen dollars for an eighty-one page paperback novel seems a bit steep.
I guess I can understand why the price would be so high, but d*mn.
I might check this out at some point, when I have some extra cash.

Top Bottom