• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My fellow Young Link mains, I have a high level of sodium content. EXTRA SALTY

Rappster

Smash Ace
Man what you said about young link being not a good character makes me go think wtf. Are you serious? I kick so much *** with young link i cant get over it. If your good enough you can overcome whatever they throw at you. Ive been playing with YL for 10 years--- i've got every move down by heart and act very precisely. I've never participated in a torny tho sadly : ( my bloods pumping to see where i rank up and how many i can take down with YL and make them think :psycho:wtf:psycho:
i'm not sure what i can say to this.

what tourney thread?

Edit: The one I won in..? Cause they already know. lol
the character rankings thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267771

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God

rhan

Smash Hero
whoa whos the link in that vid?? mad good. or at least he plays real smart.

good little edgeguard...kinda
Shaeman111. AKA Best Link next to HDL. AKA my nigga for life. AKA my doubles partner.

AKA best player in SoVA.

Also: He's the Falcon too and a little bit of Falco (The one that doesn't say Zeus).

rhan

Smash Hero
That ain't my Link lol

I'm the ****ty YL/Samus in the video. Also Shaeman is here now! :D

rhan

Smash Hero
From the stories I hear. Skler and Germ think taht he is possibly the best Link. Maybe better the HDL.

But these are all stories I have heard.

Top Bottom