• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my falcon vids (6/24)

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoADaj20soI

every1 went crazy at the tourney

i'll just make this my falcon vid thread

tourney

Champ vs Derek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoopUjTinvQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3OJnmH6nGg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champ vs Edrees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL8czmdOAr4

Champ vs Jmex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NirbqG5gPM

Champ vs Jmex again (just the first match)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpA0CWPrLAw

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
props for the falcon
but i was hoping for some even skil players match
that was just pure owning noob who has never palyed a decent falcon player b4

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Sigh, that brings back memories of the ownage that the Melee Falcon could summon. But as DarkKyanite already said that Lucario was really weak, not being able to ko the extremely nerfed Captain.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
not to put anything down about the video, but the opponent wasn't that great if it was on wi-fi it would be understandable but the Falcon took advantage of the Lucario's faults well.

Charoo

Smash Champion
thanks for the comment guys.

and lucario just look bad because he wasn't able to move haha jk

whut?

Smash Journeyman
Good Game. Deserved some taunting though.
nothing he did deserves taunting, "Over confidence is the greatest enemy".
i would give the OG poster more credit if he didnt present these vids as 'greatest'.....
Other than that the matches were cool, you made mistakes but so does everyone,
good job representing falcon, just dont let these posts get to your head ^_^

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Some people comment on my combo videos and say "Oh your opponents could have airdodged." While I agree, it doesn't matter. Either the opponent airdodged but I read it, they tried to airdodge too late, or they tried to do a different move. Either way, I end up punishing them and it's completely valid.

In that first Falcon vs. Lucario match, however, that was absurd. The Lucario didn't even attempt a grab, which is his basic starting move. I think I also saw 1 fair and 2 dairs by the Lucario. As for the airdodging, there was none, but was surprises me the most is that the Lucario didn't even attempt to do anything at all. As for the Falcon, you can't even tell how well he did with an opponent like that.

I've seen alot of matches like this and normally I don't pick on them, but 4 knees in a row? The Lucario player needs to learn that airdodging or a fair would stop that any day.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Some people comment on my combo videos and say "Oh your opponents could have airdodged." While I agree, it doesn't matter. Either the opponent airdodged but I read it, they tried to airdodge too late, or they tried to do a different move. Either way, I end up punishing them and it's completely valid.

In that first Falcon vs. Lucario match, however, that was absurd. The Lucario didn't even attempt a grab, which is his basic starting move. I think I also saw 1 fair and 2 dairs by the Lucario. As for the airdodging, there was none, but was surprises me the most is that the Lucario didn't even attempt to do anything at all. As for the Falcon, you can't even tell how well he did with an opponent like that.

I've seen alot of matches like this and normally I don't pick on them, but 4 knees in a row? The Lucario player needs to learn that airdodging or a fair would stop that any day.
He did try to stop the knee with the forward air and I still hit the knee anyway. He also air dodge when I falcon punch him if u can't tell. Then On the last stock, he jump into my first knee so he didn't even have a jump anymore. The second knee he coulda dodge but he didn't. On the third knee he have landing lag so he couldn't move. On the fourth knee I tech chase him into a knee.

Of coruse I know that the opponent wasn't playing his best but that isn't really the point of video isn't it? I'm sure if I separate this into a combo video then people wouldn't even say that lucario suck but instead just say that "Oh your opponents could have airdodged"

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
He did try to stop the knee with the forward air and I still hit the knee anyway. He also air dodge when I falcon punch him if u can't tell. Then On the last stock, he jump into my first knee so he didn't even have a jump anymore. The second knee he coulda dodge but he didn't. On the third knee he have landing lag so he couldn't move. On the fourth knee I tech chase him into a knee.

Of coruse I know that the opponent wasn't playing his best but that isn't really the point of video isn't it? I'm sure if I separate this into a combo video then people wouldn't even say that lucario suck but instead just say that "Oh your opponents could have airdodged"

he did not just not airdodge
he was playing like a lvl 6 computer
i don't know what's his best, but i can probably imagine it
u did a good job punishing and toying him
but many of us can do it on our own screen against a lvl 6 computer
so this shouldn't be titled "best match"

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
lol, you guys are being too harsh. Of course, the lucario blew balls in this match; that's not the point lol. It was just a bit of fun showcasing falcon completely dominating in a tourney match. Idk bout you guys, but I enjoyed this vid more than most I see on the boards.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i don't even know why I'm trying to defend this match.

I guess I should just say it in the open that this match was just to show how awesome it was. It was an owned moment that happens randomly once in a while. I felt like putting this up because it was so unexpected and I knew that people would enjoy watching this for entertainment.

I guess I'm sorry if you think that this match was a disappointment or something. I know you seen better matches and that he coulda done better. So I'm sorry if this match should never existed since it's brawl.

edit: just watch my other falcon matches if you don't like a one sided battle. Edrees vs me was pretty even.

Zori

Smash Champion

I guess I should just say it in the open that this match was just to show how awesome it was. It was an owned moment that happens randomly once in a while. I felt like putting this up because it was so unexpected and I knew that people would enjoy watching this for entertainment.

I guess I'm sorry if you think that this match was a disappointment or something. I know you seen better matches and that he coulda done better. So I'm sorry if this match should never existed since it's brawl.

edit: just watch my other falcon matches if you don't like a one sided battle. Edrees vs me was pretty even.
looooooool champ don't listen to them don't lower your standards for anyone this is your topic and you youtube page if they don't want to watch they don't have to click the link you have a real talent for CF keep it up. Also on a side note ken almost four stocked chillendude does that make him a bad player? no please people learn the game of smash.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
looooooool champ don't listen to them don't lower your standards for anyone this is your topic and you youtube page if they don't want to watch they don't have to click the link you have a real talent for CF keep it up. Also on a side note ken almost four stocked chillendude does that make him a bad player? no please people learn the game of smash.
I seriously hope you did not just try and compare Melee and Brawl.

You can attack, you can jump, or you can airdodge to get yourself out of harms way in Brawl. Therefore, it's really ******** to watch matches where the opponent acts like they just picked up the game. "ZOMG dat falcom wuz awesome!!!!111." Maybe I'll post a vid of me getting 5 knees on a noob and title it "Amazing Falcon Match!!!!" **** that ****.

Zori

Smash Champion
Im not comparing the two im saying everyone makes mistakes that does not make them a bad player the player he was playing was not just some nub, and please post a video of 5 knees on something that not a computer. I want to see this.

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice

lol ur feelingz still hurt from the last time u posted a thread on the C.Falcon boards
hahahahaha

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
I seriously hope you did not just try and compare Melee and Brawl.

You can attack, you can jump, or you can airdodge to get yourself out of harms way in Brawl. Therefore, it's really ******** to watch matches where the opponent acts like they just picked up the game. "ZOMG dat falcom wuz awesome!!!!111." Maybe I'll post a vid of me getting 5 knees on a noob and title it "Amazing Falcon Match!!!!" **** that ****.
sry for double post but.... LMAO!!!!
ur so mad u didnt get any love and this guy is LOL!!!

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman

lol i am feeling really bad now
sry dude if my words were too harsh ><
1 thing u gotta know
u and sephiroth27 probably have the best falcon on this board
just from the way u guys move in ur vids

noobslayer

Smash Apprentice
Props on the Falcon! You play pretty well. Definitely one of the better falcons I've seen.
Could've used a little bot more aerial pwnage, though. You have a solid ground game but if I could find a way to record videos I could show how effective some more air game can be. :bee:

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Vs. Lucario:

Regardless of the Lucario's skills, you demonstrated a masterful understanding and execution of Falcon. Sure, the Knees wouldn't have worked on a better opponent, but I am of the belief that players do what works best against their opponent. So since the Knees were working, you used them. If your opponent was better and the Knees weren't coming like they did in that match, I'm sure you would've adapted to something else that would be just as effective.

Great use of jabs and grabs. Great Knees. Great everything.

Top Bottom