• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream about Azen

Status
Not open for further replies.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I never thought it'd happen again but...
I had another dream about a cool smasher. Azen.
I guess I started dreaming about him because, right before I slept, I was thinking of how someone told me Azen never talks.
The dream started with me at a Relay for Life event that was held on the back lawn in the shade of a white building. Old ladies with straw hats were sitting around in white plastic chairs sipping lemonade. Then amongst them, Azen immediately stood out as the only one playing smash with a small TV on a plastic table, wearing one of those X-large colorful DBZ button up shirts. I said "hey, Azen?" and he said nothing, just nodded and mouthed the word "yeah".
Then I started telling him about all the facts that I knew about him, and what my favorite matches of his were (actually, irl, I don't know anything about him, but everything flowed and made sense in my dream). I told him I thought he was the strongest smasher on the east coast no matter what anybody said, and that he is just not famous enough. Then I asked if he was scared of me for knowing so much about him even though we never met. He actually said "yes".
We started having friendlies and I kept beating his Mario. Then I asked "Do you think I should join the cake eaters?", but I don't remember what he said.
The dream teleported to me and Azen playing flag football with students from my music class. We had these helmets with headsets in them to talk to our team. Azen started flirting with our team leader, who was very blond and kinda sexy (and female). This continued on until we walked into a public library, and Azen started talking in a robotic voice, asking for the girls bidding. That's all I can remember.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
It actually felt like it happened when I woke up. I felt enlightened. I had to convince myself that Azen lives nowhere near gainesville and that he would own me with mario.
I ate a huge breakfast out of grief.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
roflmao

I had a dream last night that Barry (Smashmac) was in, but he's not a random famous smasher and we're pretty close buddies so it's not quite as weird as yours. Out of the many many people in my dream he is the only one i can remember specifically being in it. I don't remember much of it now because it was 5 or 6 hours ago at this point.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That was some dream Hguy... did you loose your mind on the way back from TS5? I didn't mean a two hour trip turn into four. Or was this the dream you had on the way back the one you described here and never told myself or the other guys when you said "Man, I just had the weirdest dream"?

p.s. to quote jenova "This is just like the time in that one movie, where the guy went into the store, and he had the keys, and he never came back. And the guys in the car were locked in."

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
That was some dream Hguy... did you loose your mind on the way back from TS5? I didn't mean a two hour trip turn into four. Or was this the dream you had on the way back the one you described here and never told myself or the other guys when you said "Man, I just had the weirdest dream"?

p.s. to quote jenova "This is just like the time in that one movie, where the guy went into the store, and he had the keys, and he never came back. And the guys in the car were locked in."
lolorz!
Or maybe a rare breed of microscopic Indonesian snails infected my urethra at the pee stop near veterans expressway ( causing pleasurable hallucinogenic journeys with PC Chris and Azen?) .Jenova better get checked, too. Has he had any fantastic dreams where he went hiking in the Rocky's with Isaiah?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I really have no idea on how to respond to that post. Either you have an extraordinary imagination, you re high, going nuts, or someone has a gun to your head. You have some mighty messed up dreams about smashers man. I am strangely interested to know if I had been in any of them. I have no idea why either...

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
I'm one of azen's best friends of long time and his response to this would be... ::lifts hands up in front of his body as if to welcome a hug:: and inquisitively remarking..."Random!" Followed by a slightly held back laugh.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
lolorz!
Or maybe a rare breed of microscopic Indonesian snails infected my urethra at the pee stop near veterans expressway ( causing pleasurable hallucinogenic journeys with PC Chris and Azen?) .Jenova better get checked, too. Has he had any fantastic dreams where he went hiking in the Rocky's with Isaiah?
matta fact i did! lol we were in the rockies and in the dream we saw you lying in a hibernation cave with 6 male grizzly bears..........In heat!! the end.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I don't think this is as creepy as the PC Chris dream in which PC Chris makes out with a random girl and then gets shot.

Apparently PC approved of that one, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom