• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My combo video(still recording)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've finally started recording for my combo video. It will be amazing:laugh:. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Once I'm done I'll post the link. Any advice, tips, requests would be greatly appreciated.

daisho

Smash Lord
These threads are evil... I see the title and am like OMG NEW COMBO VID!!!! Then I get shot down...

/me goes and cries in the corner for about an hour

daisho

Smash Lord
If I didn't convey my excitement in my last post which i meant to, i am conveying it now...

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
it had better out class mine. people say I still have the best combo video, and its been out since september

crifer

Smash Lord
it had better out class mine. people say I still have the best combo video, and its been out since september
yeah your vid is actually my favourite with Seton´s DK vid,
your vid shows a really good playstyle and awesome stuff,
but Seton´s is like more up to date bc of gfsc and i just love DK Ken Combo!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The fact that rag's DK is sick still stands, love that fsmash edgeguarding bro ^ ^

lol i remember how the entire tourney went ape**** when it happened, just cuz chillin was OOS and rag wasn't
And because chillin is like a smash god. I used to watch videos of him back in melee before I even owned any smash game. Beating him just seemed surreal. It was a pretty big upset.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
And because chillin is like a smash god. I used to watch videos of him back in melee before I even owned any smash game. Beating him just seemed surreal. It was a pretty big upset.
Well that too. I dunno, it almost seems like the gods have come down ^ ^ Except for M2K. Jeebus, he was just ****** like it was nothing.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Since I'm not that great with editing and stuff I decided to come here with a proposal. Would anyone be willing to help me out by making an intro for my video? It doesn't have to be very long. Just let me know if you're interested. I'll put you in the credits and stuff.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Since I'm not that great with editing and stuff I decided to come here with a proposal. Would anyone be willing to help me out by making an intro for my video? It doesn't have to be very long. Just let me know if you're interested. I'll put you in the credits and stuff.

I'll come up with something, any specifics?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The songs will be Amazing by kanye featuring Young Jeezy.

And Spark Mandrill's stage theme from mega man x

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ok I have an idea for the intro. I have this awesome 3 stock clip that ends with a sakurai combo. I want someone to be able to edit spark mandrill's introduction screen from megaman x onto that last sakurai combo including the boss intro music from the game. Have DK be in spark mandrill's place. Basically have the scene in the provided video from about 6-14 seconds but base it around DK in the end of that video instead. And at the bottom instead of saying spark mandrill make it say Donkey Show: A DK combo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIvn5GPpMlU

Oh and put some epic music in during the actual gameplay before that. I'll send you the clip if you volunteer to do this.

If anyone can do this please let me know. It would be much appreciated.

i1337

Smash Ace
This will be an orgasmic video.

In fact...

̡̢̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̡̢̟̠̟̠ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̟̠

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Donkey Kong.......and Mega Man X..........

Dude, won't combining elements from these two things together result in too much awesomeness for the universe to handle?

Just a thought.

Top Bottom