• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My big fat geek shoutouts

GAwes

Hidden Boss
So i was down in Florida from Dec. 16th to the 24th with my friend zach, and i'd just like to say that we really really wouldn't have been able to come (especially financially) it if wasn't for some very considerate friends. And i haven't really had a chance to go back home yet because i've been at my parents, in fact i'm at zach's right now.

-SIGHRAX!!! - Thanks so much for helping me in the very early stages of me talking about coming down there. If it wasn't for you i def. wouldn't have gone, and even if i did it wouldn't have been nearly as fun. I know you went through a lot of **** helping us out because of work on other responsibilities so it means a lot that you went out of your way to give us rides everywhere and for convincing me to go to that tournament to begin with.

-Skrach and O Tru - Many thanks to Luis and Joe for coming to pick us up so early in the morning from the airport. We especially didn't expect you guys to buy us any food so that is vastly appreciated, sorry we crashed for so long haha (we were tired as ****). See you guys soon and great matches :)

Thomas Tipman - Hanging out with you was easily one of the coolest parts of the trip, hope you enjoyed out our pizza :) (please tell me you ate it and didn't throw it out). Thanks to you and your whole family for letting us chill around the house for a few days. Good luck with moving up to NYC, i hope that all works out great for ya bro. Take care

Daniel Zaman - You ok? haha, i mean, i talk to you all the time, but i figured it would be gay if i just left you out of this. Just as a reminder, thanks a ton for letting zach and me stay there for that long. I had a great time bro and i can't wait til your rich *** gets back to GA. :) See ya soon

Derf - Good seeing you again bro, glad you still keeping the falcon real, great matches man, i kinda wanted to play you in the tourney to see what happened but, as usual, i lost to two foxes lol. Stay cool man, see ya soon.

Dark Falchion - I think my favorite friendlies were those teams matches between you and derf, and myself and col. bol. Great seeing you again and thanks for the ride to what-a-burger, and don't forget, getting your burger dry means no sauce

Phanna - Good friendlies / Money matches, thanks a lot for going through the trouble of filming and putting all those matches up, you really helped out the community. Nice finally meeting you, and nice samus man, keep it up.

Pritch - You gave us the best christmas gift this year, the knowledge of camping out chick-fil-a's for free food, which, btw we are doing the 10th of next month. Wish we would have got some more friendlies in, but i'm sure i'll be seeing you again, so just hit me up for some, see ya soon.

DooDah - Had and awesome time chillin with you down in florida man, talking in the car and whatnot. Great to see you again bro, btw you got a ton better, that fox is getting pretty sick. Keep it real man, hope to see you soon pete.

Dop - Great meeting you dood, thanks for all the laughs and good games. You were a lot better than i expected, keep pushing it.

Xif - Only got a few games in with you but they were def. good. Thanks for having us over and for you and soup coming to pick us up. Wish i could play all of you guys more, but, can't complain, had lots of fun. See ya soon man.

Zach SOUP - I'd been waiting so long to be infinited, and i'm glad my first time was with you :) Great meeting you man and thanks for the matches and coming out to thomas's to pick us up. Hope to see you soon bro, peace.

Synikal - Awesome falcon dittos with you man, glad we got to get so many in. Thanks for giving Daniel and me a ride back after vortex. I really expect you to keep that promise, guess we'll have to see soon.

Riot - Glad you've been getting serious about smash lately, fla needs a fulltime ganon now that tipman is heading out. Good matches with you and some good laughs at other people's expense. :)

Lime Fury and Lex - I'm really thankful that you came and picked us up so we could get some matches in with everyone down at vortex, nice luigi man i hope you keep going with him and lex i'm glad i got a bunch of matches in with you, you really woke me up that night haha, great finally meeting you guys, see ya soon.

Green Mario - awesome finally playing you man, you beasted my *** that night, hopefully i can do better against you next time, that mario (and i'm sure you hear this alot) is sick man. I def. want to get a ton more matches in with you.

Col. Bol - thanks for all those friendlies back at scrach's place and for beating me in the tourney haha. Good matches man, hope you seriously beast some people next time i'm down.

QDVS - Wish we had a chance to get in some more friendlies, but i think we were both feeling a little apathetic about the game by that time of the night, hope you didnt have mono or the flu or any crazy ****, your marth and fox are def. crazy though and i'm glad we got to play a little. See ya soon man.

Exarch - Good seeing you again and interesting match we had in the "crew battle" haha, lots of fun chillin at the tournament, keep that peach / roy beasting bro.

Rockcrock - Thanks for the compliments, nice finally playing you, guess i have to figure out wtf to do against donkey kong with captain falcon. Glad we got in so many matches in, keep beasting.

Fenrir - Def. the most intense match of the entire trip was our third. haha, i wanted that last grab soooo bad, oh well though, i'm pretty sure i figured out how to play fox a lot better (or at least yours) so maybe i'll do better next time (unless you learned an equal or greater amount about my falcon) I suppose we'll have to wait and see, awesome seeing you beat people with link though, keep that up =)

AngryLobster - We ended up playing each other a lot, i think you figured me out pretty well, i'll have to switch some things up next time. Nice ness for sure, wreck some people.

Hope nobody feels too left out, and if so, meh, come to GA

_wes

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks a lot man, and I went to the doctor a few days later and it was just a normal sore throat, but being in that environment (small place, very hot, with lots of people) probably irritated it and made it feel way worse than normal!!!

We need to get some more matches in, hopefully next time I'm up in GA we can smash some!!!

:colorful:

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Great matches, you're a beast. No problem, bout the ride n' all.

Hope we meet again (MLG O?), if you come down again, I'm down to smash anytime.

Hope you enjoyed my Peach..

Sighrax

Smash Lord
it was gay that i had to work the whole week. but, we will meet again, no question.

team dragon **** ftw
:D

Pritch

Smash Lord
Pritch - You gave us the best christmas gift this year, the knowledge of camping out chick-fil-a's for free food, which, btw we are doing the 10th of next month. Wish we would have got some more friendlies in, but i'm sure i'll be seeing you again, so just hit me up for some, see ya soon.
Heh, glad you guys didn't miss it while you were down here.

This really isn't that pertinant to this thread, but I might as well start getting some word out about this now. There's theoretically going to be another one opening in the orlando/kissimmee area, and DF and I are already tossing around the idea of getting a generator or two and running a giant smashfest/tournament in the chick-fil-a parking lot. More info on that later when I actually find out a date.

Probably a bit too much of a trek for you wes, but hey, it's a tournament that everybody wins. Can't go wrong there.

Top Bottom