• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My annoyingly idiotic acquaintaince

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
I once used Ike as my main character. In fact, he's still high among my Elite Four, so to speak. My friend is really bad at this game, and is the whiniest ***** as you will soon see. I kill him countless times as Ike against his characters which include Samus, Peach, and Meta Knight. He has stooped down to a level in which he calls Ike many names, among which include "Rigged, N00b Character, Broken, Character Requiring No Skill to Use, Overkill, and ****". Even though Ike is predictable and slower than mud, he has been unable to kill me ONCE since the game came out. Even so, he refuses to even try playing as Ike except for this one time in which he fought my brother who used one of his best characters, Samus, and my friend chose Ike. He lost by a two stock margin in a three stock match on the Summit (which actually plays to Ike's advantage) to which he responded, "I guess he requires SOME skill to use" followed by a disgusted face. He hates Ike's guts so much that if he ever gets anywhere close to high on the statistical data chart in a positive light, then instead of bringing him down by using his own characters to push him down, he wipes the stats data clean and tries again. Each weekend I come to his house to see the stats changed, and after a night of playing, they revert back to what they were merely from me playing the game.

I guess what I'm asking is, "How do I get him to stop his *****ing, pissing and whining once and for all?" I can't get him to call out any other characters for being rigged, even if I do beat him down relentlessly with them, too. His arguments include, "He's overkill", "He's too easy to grasp", "He kills to fast", "Aether is freaking annoying and impossible to get around", "He has too much range", "He has a rigged, really big sword", "He's too fast", "His Final Smash is too good (he makes custom stages that turn it into kamikaze)", and "His attacks have a ridiculous arc".

I'm begging someone out there, help me shut him up!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
wait till he sees the high level of play. Ike equals uber tier for noobs. Thats cause they have no idea how to avoid him. Once the scrub learns how to dodge. they then start putting Ike below what he really is. =P its a never ending cycle of being ridiculed for being cheap, then weak.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Show him this website and vids of a good Ike getting beat by a good other character. Tell your friend that he could do that if he practices.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
DO NOT SHOW HIM THIS SITE.

It has been quiet a while since we had Ike called broken I don't want to deal with it anymore. I suggest taking him to a tournament if you can and having him play friendlies with people so he can get rapped by snakes and MKs, or pick up jigs most noobs believe she is a waste of space in the game so he can maybe see that it is him that is the bad one.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
DO NOT SHOW HIM THIS SITE.

It has been quiet a while since we had Ike called broken I don't want to deal with it anymore. I suggest taking him to a tournament if you can and having him play friendlies with people so he can get rapped by snakes and MKs, or pick up jigs most noobs believe she is a waste of space in the game so he can maybe see that it is him that is the bad one.
Well, he's not necessarily a n00b, just an ignorant butthole who sucks at the game. My original plan was to get even better as another character and kick his *** twice as hard (which I did with Marth and Mario for a while), but it didn't work for some reason. So now I think that maybe I should show him what Lucas, Diddy Kong and Snake can do if used the way they are on this site. C-Stick bouncing, mortar sliding, banana combos, it could work. Even if I showed him the site, he's not the type to sign on and start up a flaming rave storm about how Ike is rigged, there's nothing to be afraid of. Besides, I can always restrain his whining arse.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I think I'm just gonna start reporting these things or something to get locked. Ike is only as strong as his opponents are stupid, period. He punishes bad habits like a ****ing beast but that wouldnt be the issue if people didn't have bad habits in the ****ing first place. Tell him to stop being a chump.

Top Bottom