• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 1000th post-shout outs

PB&J

Smash Hero
When i first came to smash boards i never could understand why certain people can have so many post just in one year , but after a while i started to understand the reasons. I use to post in useless threads for people can get use to seeing my name , then i started posting in threads saying in a couple of months ill be better than you or ill be better than billy the kid and snake killer 3000 put together. Oh how stupid i use to think about the game, but with alot of traveling and me placing so low in tournies i needed to practice more. At first i use to practice in trainning mode all the time for months but i was practing the wrong things. My friend john told me that i sucked and needed to learn how to wavedash , shffle , and l -cancle. After me learning how to do these three things i told my self ill be pro in no time. So i gave up link my old main and picked up peach. I started watching Mike g video's of him ****** people and i wanted to play like him. Then Fullmetal introduced me to him and i asked him to teach me peach the pro way. if u know Mike g . obvously he said yes. After one week of me trying to learn peach i thought that my peach would never be as good as him let me pick up another character. So i tried to pick up C.Falcon but he was to fast to control at the time then i went to sheik and i thought she was boring . Fox - all i did was suicide and marth was the same reason as sheik. So finally i decided to pick the most fun characters in the game to use and as u know Popo and Nana( ice climbers)Mike g told me to watch chu dat video's because he was the best in the world. So after watching a thousand videos of chu i devolped my noob style of playing nana( because she does all the work) so here are a few but many smashers i like to shout out for influencing me in smash and life period.

John
Fullmetal-my bizzoy
Gpc
Columbus
soft-my traing partner
Mike g- the legend
Wes-the legend too funny
DA-best crew ever
bum- best dk in the world
starzonedge-best campy fox
d1-my boy
alukard- for ****** me first round at my first ny tourny
jman and hax -for being so good in teams and singles
forward -for motivating me to **** falco
zro-for being to funny
M2k- for being such a robot
Ken-for being the best
isai-for being monster
azen-for being smart with every character
kdj- for being my favorite fox and sheik
killaor - for making the east coast vs west coast so classic and for being the most famous smasher ever
GApeach - for making me laugh and ****** me in every 2d fighter
Eugene-for being the funniest smasher in the world
C.....-for turning super sayin when losing in tournies
Chaddd- for teaching me how to wobble and ****** me all the time
Xif - for making me hate peach
Green mario- best mario in the world and very cool guy to hang out with
KeepSpeedn - for making me want to destroy fox's and for being cool
Dashizwiz-for using game shark and being broken in every tourny and real life
Smahmac- for being the best doc
Colbol- for making hate ur fox and making laugh all the time
Hungrybox- for beasting at the tgmtsbco and making me laugh at ihop
yay-for being to funny at ihop and staying with me forever teaching me fox and brawl
lamchops-for being real with me
noucles-for putting me on to elfen lied
linguini for being cool
Tipman - for cheating with ganon
Ali- for bein the smoothest captain falcon
Lozr- for putting me on to cat fish
Juan diego-for being my favorite C.falcon (come back to ga)
Gawes - for making realize what a pro player is
Chudat- for making me belive ice climbers are high tier
C@sh Mooney -for being the best smasher in the world

so this was my short story of smash bros..ive still haven't got pro yet but im working on it .
There are many other smashers who i met along the way and forgot to mention but u should know who u are.

Ihop madness - http://youtube.com/watch?v=NQvzAO7JR1A

me arriving at Pound 3- http://youtube.com/watch?v=uZKDOKFbgnk

4 STOCKED AT 4 AM - http://youtube.com/watch?v=irV2jhUCruo

Peace out ..see some of u at FAST1

Life After Death

Smash Champion
you forgot to give snakekiller 3000 a shoutout. thanks for watching my back by the way at tourneys and saving me from hunger. well im outs ill be in aim later on

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
PB&J is too goodz!!!

Haha, it was awesome meeting you. One of the best smashers ever.

Hopefully I'll see you later today :chuckle:.

Top Bottom