• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music to listen to while fighting as Ganondorf?

WwwWario

Smash Ace
I've found out that you need music in order to see the full awesomeness in the Dorf. I've listened to these while playing for Glory as him, and I can truly feel the Triforce of Powah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thomsF5OY_g (Ganon's theme from Ocarina of time)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thomsF5OY_g (Ganon's theme from Twilight Princess)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iGyaa-QhwA (Ganon's theme from Wind Waker)

Anyone else having some great music pieces that fits Dorfy's playstyle? Maybe something that fits the Sparta Kick (which is the most satisfying move in the game, hands down)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I think @ Vermanubis Vermanubis is the go-to-person on this topic.
You shall not go wanting!

I know I speak for @ DLA DLA for this one.

- Toccata into Blood-Soaked Darkness from Castlevania

- Insane Aristocracy from Castlevania

- Enchanted Banquet from Castlevania

- Dance of Illusions from Castlevania

- Battle with the Four Fiends from FFIV

- The Pervert from FFT

- Ultima, the Perfect Body from FFT

- Boss Battle from FFXII

- Esper Battle from FFXII

- Gnosis from Xenosaga

Last edited:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I personally don't listen to music while I play. It distracts me from the symphony of destruction I compose upon the battlefield.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Good list. Very good list. I especially like the first few and last couple. ZREO has some good stuff of course. Love the OoT theme with the roar at the beginning. The Twilight Princess Battle theme really is pretty great as much as people nostalgia over the other themes more perhaps. The first link in particular sets the mood as well as the first orchestrated version you linked. Phantom Ganon is a great feeling song too.

Regarding @ Vermanubis Vermanubis music... reminds me of an old favorite combo video from brawl that's not actually one of Verms, heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRBVPzBAw0

...damn I miss that dair.

The mighty man's theme from Hyrule Warriors usually sets the appropriate mood for some skull-crushing. :4ganondorf:

I'll respond with this then...

Not as menacing but it still makes you feel cool, heh~

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Good list. Very good list. I especially like the first few and last couple. ZREO has some good stuff of course. Love the OoT theme with the roar at the beginning. The Twilight Princess Battle theme really is pretty great as much as people nostalgia over the other themes more perhaps. The first link in particular sets the mood as well as the first orchestrated version you linked. Phantom Ganon is a great feeling song too.

Regarding @ Vermanubis Vermanubis music... reminds me of an old favorite combo video from brawl that's not actually one of Verms, heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRBVPzBAw0

...damn I miss that dair.

I'll respond with this then...

Not as menacing but it still makes you feel cool, heh~
Let's add this to the list:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've never tried to listen to music while playing. I mostly just go by the game's music. I should try to listen to some of the posted tracks to see how it goes.

You shall not go wanting!

I know I speak for @ DLA DLA for this one.

- Toccata into Blood-Soaked Darkness from Castlevania

- Insane Aristocracy from Castlevania

- Enchanted Banquet from Castlevania

- Dance of Illusions from Castlevania

- Battle with the Four Fiends from FFIV

- The Pervert from FFT

- Ultima, the Perfect Body from FFT

- Boss Battle from FFXII

- Esper Battle from FFXII

- Gnosis from Xenosaga

I see no Nier...

1414756104082.gif

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Uhm pretty sure this is what needs to be played slayin wit dat weave and curlz

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ugh I did not need to hear that before going to bed @_@
If you wake up in the middle of the night and you're going through sleep paralysis (I.E you can't move your body). watch out for this little imp demon named Steve. He definitely try to grope you. Should you encounter him though, be sure to say outloud "stop it" in a sensual tone. That will dissipate him from this earthly plane.

This is part of a long random conversation me, Verm, and others had at the Somerset Dinner during this year's Apex. It's alot more funnier and makes sense if I told you the full thing in person.

Shogger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shogger
3DS FC
2552-2996-2619
If you wake up in the middle of the night and you're going through sleep paralysis (I.E you can't move your body). watch out for this little imp demon named Steve. He definitely try to grope you. Should you encounter him though, be sure to say outloud "stop it" in a sensual tone. That will dissipate him from this earthly plane.

This is part of a long random conversation me, Verm, and others had at the Somerset Dinner during this year's Apex. It's alot more funnier and makes sense if I told you the full thing in person.

Hah! I know sleep paralysis is weird, so I could totally imagine someone seeing that while having an episode. I usually just see freaky dark shapes crawl across the walls but I don't get the auditory hallucinations.

Uffe

Smash Hero

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Not Multi-Man Melee, but I get what you're saying about the remix. It's pretty dramatic, and the choir sounds pretty intense.
My bad, it's just the Melee menu theme remixed. I just remember it being played on like the 2nd to last stage of Adventure Mode, which had the wireframes and all.

Uffe

Smash Hero
My bad, it's just the Melee menu theme remixed. I just remember it being played on like the 2nd to last stage of Adventure Mode, which had the wireframes and all.
I remember that. It was the kind of theme that would give the sense of feeling rushed. Now it's just all out awesome! :) I like that they kind of stuck with the original sound in the remix but gave it something more.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hah! I know sleep paralysis is weird, so I could totally imagine someone seeing that while having an episode. I usually just see freaky dark shapes crawl across the walls but I don't get the auditory hallucinations.
It goes differently for everyone. When I experience SP, most of the time I'll have auditory and intense vibrations, followed by physical/feeling. I rarely have hallucinations (one of the few times I had one, I had a severed hand crawling towards me).

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Once Upon a Time in the West...

Edit: Here's another one while I'm at it:

Last edited:
Top Bottom