• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Haha, I'll see what I can do. My wife is really trying hard to get this Nashville job, though. I'll make a point to come and play some with you regardless. Besides, another option is Atlanta area which isn't too far off as well.

Handorin

Smash Hero
That's fine. You don't need to move here for me. A job is more important obviously. I really just need to come up there sometimes. Atlanta is about 2 hours from here, I'm basically half way between Nashville and there

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Yo people that view this thread and stuff, I think the day for this weeks smash fest is going to be saturday. So everyone thats interested, head on over yo. KO won't be there most of the day, but he'll be back later if you still want some **** whooping. Yoshiiscool will be there if you need to contact someone to know whats up, and I promise I won't flake out again lol. So yeah...woot woot!

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Sweeeeeeeeeet, You goin to the Monthly?
Turns out I can't come. I'll still be having exams. Those are priority.

But this summer, I'll try to be at KO's place every weekend, unless I decide to Megabus it to a tourney or am just busy. Hope to see you there!

Also, we should meet somewhere in Nashville. I live in Antioch/Cane Ridge when I'm not in school.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507

But this summer, I'll try to be at KO's place every weekend, unless I decide to Megabus it to a tourney or am just busy. Hope to see you there!

Also, we should meet somewhere in Nashville. I live in Antioch/Cane Ridge when I'm not in school.
Cool, goin to kos sounds good for this summer, Just to ensure i always have something to do :D
You use megabus? hmmmmmm, you should give me some deats on that.
Lastly, i visit family in Antioch so that Definitely sounds like some I can do!

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507

I should try and contact you which would be easiest via skype. Got one?
forgive me for that double post ko :p

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I should try and contact you which would be easiest via skype. Got one?
forgive me for that double post ko :p
I do have a Skype but I'm really bad at using it (even though I know it's hella easy. I'm dumb) and I don't use it very frequently. My username thingy should be thekmanofsmash. If that doesn't work, try CU · Kman.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
They mainly play P:M, but I wouldn't mind playing Melee if they have a copy of it. If not, I could always bring my ****ty Wii that has never seen the light of day since it can play Melee from an SD card.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
About noon on Saturdays is when the ball gets rolling, iirc. I haven't been at KO's place in a while, so idk what has changed. I know KO changed the meeting day to Friday some time in the recent past, but idk if that was a temporary thing or what.

Regardless, I'll hopefully be there at noon, tomorrow. Hopefully...

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Sorry I flaked this weekend, and didn't communicate this very well. Though it should be understandable that I can't make every weekend (though I'm surprised that I usually make the majority of smash fests lol). That being said, I think we should all make an effort to make our attendance announced, because we can't continue the assumed attendance thing....cause that doesn't work, and it just makes it easier for Ko and justin to have it planned. From now on, I think we should try to make an effort to post in this thread, of if we plan on heading up to the smash fest. I for one will start off by saying that this coming weekend, I'm 90% confirmed for fun times at KO/Yoshiiscool's place. I say 90% because I plan on going, but its still early in the week so something might come up, unlikely though.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I dig that new policy, Mr. Pickle. Btw, I missed you on Saturday. </3

I'll most likely be coming again this coming Saturday. Unless I die or something. That's never fun.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
So is there any chance of monthlies happening now that Kaos Theory is gone? Regardless, I'd still like to try to come by the first weekend of every month unless it ends up being a weekend where absolutely no one else can be there.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Good idea, Pickle. I confirm that I will be there. Also, special guest(s?) this weekend. I might have you guys come down friday or try to get here early saturday, depending on what's up.

EDIT: It'd be best to come on Friday, if at all possible for this week.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Oh ****. Of course I find out about Middle TN tourneys now that I'm out of TN.

However, the plan is to move back in with my parents so I can attend a local college that I like for a while, and they live in middle TN: Columbia, to be specific. I'm in South Carolina right now, but hopefully after the summer's over, everything goes well with moving and arranging rent and rules (my parents had a problem with video games when I was a child which is partly why I never got into competitive Melee/Smash except for wi-fi Brawl until I got into P:M).

I'll be watching this space.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So who all is heading up there this weekend? So far I don't have any plans, but I am a bit of a flake lol. Sooo come on TN, where you at yo.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to stick to coming on the first saturday of the month even if there are no monthlies, just to be consistent and make things easier for others to plan.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
I will try to come this Saturday. 50/50 chance since I have stuff going on. I'll almost certainly come a week after this Saturday, unless something comes up.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Gah, mom refuses to take me again. Says I should be doing something else than wasting time playing video games...

Alright, it's becoming clear that I can't rely on my mother anymore to make it every week. I'll try to find a way around this...

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
You're in Antioch for the summer, right? I could pick you up on my way from Memphis. I'd probably get there some time around 1, just tell me your address and phone number if you want me to get you.

Edit: I'm going to be leaving for Murfreesboro in around 15 minutes, so if you read this any latter and want me to pick you up, you'll need to text me your address. I PM'd you my phone number. After I leave, it will be about 2 and a half hours until I have to decide if I'm going to take 40 all the way to Nashville to come by Antioch, or take 840 to head straight to Murfreesboro faster.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Yooo, sorry for not replying earlier, but I had made plans with my dad the moment my mom refused to take me. Sorry for not relaying that earlier. Thank you so much for the offer, btw. Next time you're in Middle TN on a weekend, I'll try to make it a priority to make it to KO's place when I'm available.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
Well my mom just informed me that my Grandma's 80th birthday celebration is tomorrow...so I probably won't be able to go. :( Hopefully next week tho

Top Bottom