• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Did you guys ask Ripple if he could house you? Dunno what the standings are on the housing locations. Viperboy also sounded like he had some room.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
And done, got dude's digits and where he lives, everything is in order.

And Kman I'm not sure how many if any spots are open, Ko or joot needs to confirm.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Well, I would ask if I could come over and play some Smash before you guys get ready to head out.

But I don't want to keep you guys up all night. lol

Edit: Actually, just learned that you guys are going today. Have a safe trip!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Updated the first page. I had a lot of fun at SMYM14. Alex played spectacular in pools. Its the best I have ever seen him play. He 2-1'd Ripple (guy who beat me at FC) and 2-1's Big C and then went fairly close with the guy who got Split 1st and 2nd.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So...whats up with this bulldog brawl thingy, we going down there for pm or are we skipping this one.
Also are we going to move smash night back to Saturday, or is it still going to be Friday?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well I would like for you guys to go to Bulldog Brawl for pm. Its only 5 bucks entry and its like 3 hours away so we could go that morning and It not be a big deal. It the car is me, pickle, justin, matt, and alex it would be like 15 bucks a person, maybe less.

As for smash night. I dont get off work till 9pm on saturdays but you guys can come over when Im not here.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
welp I was just informed that I will not be able to get this weekend off. Sorry guys I figured people who don't work that often and want to make money would want to make money. I guess people are bums.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
Well ****. Do we have a plan b for who's driving? We could take my car, but I'm only a slightly better driver than Jackson, and probably worse at navigating, so getting there alive is questionable at best.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's not that bad. You get on 24e, roll through my town, it dead ends at 75, go south cause that's where ga is, then you drive two hours to Atlanta, take 285e, then take 85 to Athens.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So the results from bulldog brawl, pm singles : Yoshiiscool 3rd, Jack Pickleson (aka Mr.Pickle) 4th, Alex 5th, and Kman 7th.
Doubles : The Masked Pickle and Friends 2nd, and Mahg and Kman 3rd.

Spyro

Smash Ace
It's getting close to the end of my last year of high school, I hope it won't be much longer till I get to meet all of you after I graduate.

Edit: Wow, this sounds a lot like my old posts on Tennessee threads, I just hope I really do get to come soon, and even if I don't, I will start coming eventually.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
We came down here for Chelsea's school, and that's finished in a couple of months. We'll be up in MBoro for her MTSU graduation, and one of the three potential jobs are in those locations.

Personally, I'd much rather live in Chatt. If it were the Nashville area, it would likely be Clarksville. I don't wanna live that far.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Chattanooga is pretty legit. I like it here. There isn't really a smash scene though. I haven't played in forever.

Top Bottom