• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Heroes join here if you think Mario=pwnage(ask BO X7 for Clan Warz)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
ok sounds good if i don't add you on saturday in mid-day it's because i can't it's sabbath and i can't use the computer

Keelan1013

Smash Rookie
Sign me up been maining mario since SSB64 and will continue to for as long as SSB continues, how could you not MARIO ROCKS! :)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
wow lots of people are joining lately! awesome should i make a limit? we can't all have each other's codes and our other friends and allies

Mario Girl

Smash Cadet
Well, if their will soon be another Mario Clan than I think a limit would be okay.
But now we should have a good amount of people.
As for blist, we should talk to each other and decide who we want to add ourselvs =P

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
add ourselves? and there will be no 2nd mario clan one clan per character those are the rules

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
we are now allies with the Marth clan here (you guessed it I'm trying to ally with everyone on my sig hope you don't mind and Luigi snake and rob I really had no intention of allying with but hey they were with Mario on BC so what the hey and they rock so yeah you get it) mario link kirby and marth down sonic rejected me but we're still cool (friendly) samus doesn't have a clan sooo yeah any suggestions for anything new?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
..oi oi, drop the Sonic clan conflicts on that first thread there lol anyway

I come to offer some vertical bars to you guys.

See you guys around. *floats back over to Akanea*

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Thanks ^^
It suprisingly only took me like, an hour or two >_<
Nah, IIRC 1-2 hours is a reasonable amount of time even if you're adept at spriting. Now the ones that worry me are the submissions that take only 5 minutes. =P

Ooo, vertical bars. Hrm... makes me start thinking it's high time I made a signature.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
add ourselves? and there will be no 2nd mario clan one clan per character those are the rules
haha lol I get what she mean's,like the people that have joined so far(you,me every one else on your list on your 1st post) discuss weather or not to let in this next user,like after we start to get near a limit so that we dont end up with a clan that's comprised of 200 member's lol

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
If your name is gts, please don't sue me for liking this pic of yours I saw at DA.

all of your awesome stuff was added props to mario girl andsilentdrifterz (you rule!) not sure if i should add this though it doesn't belong to anyone we know. thoughts?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
welcome fanagal! and we should exchange wii fcs they'll carry over to brawl automaticly

???????

Smash Journeyman
I like Mario, he's got a bit of everything.

I'll definitely join, Mario is definetly my favorite character. He was my main in SSB64, Dr. Mario in SSBM, and it looks like he's good to go in SSBB. Many great games and times that bring back memories...

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
hello mushroom heroes brawl is approaching and friend codes carry over to brawl so in an effort to save time everyone get each others friend codes

fanagal596

Smash Cadet
To keep up with smashbro29's request here is my friend code so all the other mushroom hero member's have it: 6007 2122 9289 0557

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I'll join. Mario has been my favorite video game character ever since I started playing Super Mario 64 at the age of two. I'll main Mario in Brawl and show everybody that he kicks butt!

fazares

Smash Apprentice
of course, i ve mained mario for long time and now hes even better!!!!
p.s. my favourite game ever is super mario 64....

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
yes i'll put the fcs next to the names sorry couldn't get on all day sorry to ditch you guys but for a bit i'll be beating sse and repping us in a online tourny who am i kidding i'll be back tommorow (just for you) but only for a little bit brawl will be calling "smashbro play me ignore them" yes brawl...

smashking06

Smash Rookie
mario is the man. I just came back from the tournament gamestop was having. when ppl asked me who was my main I said Mario. they where like mario isnt good he is to avarage you are going to loose. I came in second place. the last match was me as mario vs another mario. no one could beat the so called "wack" mario.

mario=pwnage IF YOU ARE MAKING A MARIO CLAN COUNT ME IN.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well I have decided to Main Mario in Brawl after playing many times with people who already have the game! =D Also I did Main Mario in Melee as well. sign me up!

fazares

Smash Apprentice
mario is the man. I just came back from the tournament gamestop was having. when ppl asked me who was my main I said Mario. they where like mario isnt good he is to avarage you are going to loose. I came in second place. the last match was me as mario vs another mario. no one could beat the so called "wack" mario.

hehe...did they even realize how much was he improved,compared to his ssbm counterpart?

Mario Girl

Smash Cadet

YES! I was the only Mario player at my Tourney x_x
Tho I made it into the semifinals XD
Proved that Mario pwns =P
Even Mario showed up to watch me own with him XD
My friend code is
3052 0723 9294 1336
We need everyone who has a Wii's Friend cooooooode!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
sorry i was out for so long turns out wii codes are useless so post your brawl code instead mine is 0001 2965 1443

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
major bump sorry i was under brawl's control i updated the first page maybe we'll have a tourny or something soon i don't know make suggestons

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
why is bowser your icon than? calm down i'm kidding you could be on both on swf (i think, besides bowser is kinda cool) input on the situation?

Top Bottom