• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Though, now that I think about it.

Vote: Capps

Remember how you agreed with me that Pokemon made himself huge target for scum (due to claiming cop and inferring from the fact nobody has counterclaimed yet) and is a good possibility that scum will kill him even if townies don't lynch him? So you are fully aware of that fact that his chance of survival after toDay isn't looking too good, am I right?

And now you just egged us on to have our cop investigate you. I can see why it would be a safe bet to do that if you were going to kill Pokemon in the middle of the night just to prevent a negative reading. I don't like the whole "Cop's going to die, I want him to investigate me" thing.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Though, now that I think about it.

Vote: Capps

Remember how you agreed with me that Pokemon made himself huge target for scum (due to claiming cop and inferring from the fact nobody has counterclaimed yet) and is a good possibility that scum will kill him even if townies don't lynch him? So you are fully aware of that fact that his chance of survival after toDay isn't looking too good, am I right?

And now you just egged us on to have our cop investigate you. I can see why it would be a safe bet to do that if you were going to kill Pokemon in the middle of the night just to prevent a negative reading. I don't like the whole "Cop's going to die, I want him to investigate me" thing.

Jumping to conclusions are we?

To me, the roll of townie is one were you can't be passive, you must be aggressive. The cop has been revealed, and unless someone else claims cop I have to do what I can to protect him. If my death will save every other town member, I will sacrifice my life for the town. Even if it is only by being lynched here so others can see who decided to cast those votes and gun for me.

I will tell my fellow townies to watch who is gunning for me. They are the ones you need to look at next. Find those who look suspicious and send a vote that way fast, or you'll lose your ally and strengthen your enemy.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Jumping to conclusions are we?
That's like 40% of this game.

To me, the roll of townie is one were you can't be passive, you must be aggressive. The cop has been revealed, and unless someone else claims cop I have to do what I can to protect him. If my death will save every other town member, I will sacrifice my life for the town. Even if it is only by being lynched here so others can see who decided to cast those votes and gun for me.
Is anyone else hearing reverse psychological AtE?

I will tell my fellow townies to watch who is gunning for me. They are the ones you need to look at next. Find those who look suspicious and send a vote that way fast, or you'll lose your ally and strengthen your enemy.
This sounds like some sort of hero's exit but you're not even dead yet.
You're at like L-2 at worst I think.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
That's like 40% of this game.

Is anyone else hearing reverse psychological AtE?

This sounds like some sort of hero's exit but you're not even dead yet.
You're at like L-2 at worst I think.

Vote: Pawndidater2

That was all I needed. Your conversation from earlier and this now is enough to convince me I'm making a good vote.

I didn't need that post to be a hero's exit, I needed it to get a response, and to inform my fellow townies who to look for. This game hasn't run like those normally, it takes something that aggressive now to keep us moving as our cop has been compromised much too early.

So, who do you think is scum enough to be hit before me, as you are so confident I'll be L-2?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
My little theory I had has been blown up lol.

It's a bit difficult to figure out who to look at based on what is given. Since no one has CC poke on the cop claim, I assume its a bit safe to say that he is ok for now. I still have him under the scope though.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

It's a bit difficult to figure out who to look at based on what is given. Since no one has CC poke on the cop claim, I assume its a bit safe to say that he is ok for now. I still have him under the scope though.

What was your little theory?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I figure I'll go and comment on every single one of Pawn's votes since Capps is interested in them.

Vote: Kary

You clever girl/guy/non-existant unisex english pronoun... with J out of the way you would be left to IC all by yourself, thus leaving the newbs hanging onto your every word!
RVS stage vote. Non-committal. Not much to talk about.

OMGUS all the way.
Before everything was serious. Not entirely sure if he knew how an OMGUS worked but he was commenting on Kary calling him "suspect" after Pawn voted for him. Nothing too serious. Nothing to base anything off of, I'm sure.
If you wanted to over-analyze you could say this post was a "darn, he found me out already? I call BS" reaction but that's a large stretch.

Reaction to Kary's being silly.
Nothing to say about this.

I'm joking.

I don't know what you mean by that though. who said I was voting based off your name?
Still in the "argument" with Kary. Refer to the first post quoted in this post.

And I suppose you chose to ignore the second half of that post explaining how I think you're scheming?
The tone of this post seemed a bit more serious about his reasoning behind his vote on Kary. He thinks Kary would lead the newbies into voting J into a lynch easily, but I don't think this is really all that serious.

---
well it's obvious that no-one would trust me to be town just because of my position as IC. that would be silly to assume.

you must have been joking.
or pehaps you're scum trying to get rid of a strong player such as myself. just a hypothesis.
I was joking.
but of course. i gave you two explanations and one of them was that you're scum. you would always choose the other.

this has been informative. i wonder what the other players think?
This particular exchange is relatively interesting compared to the rest of the conversation. Kary gives Pawn two explanations, "You're either joking or scum". He says he's joking, as anyone would say because the other option would just be silly to choose and Kary says that his not choosing the fact that he's scum is informative.

Which is silly. I didn't take this entire conversation seriously at all. "You're either on our team or you're evil" is a biased question because anyone who cares about their life in the game would pick the first option (unless if they were trying to be funny, I guess).

Everything else is on Page 9.

I have no read on Pawn at all from the current situation.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hell, the only thing I have against Pawn is his activity.

I think I'm going to bug him on the next Day if he doesn't die tonight.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That was all I needed. Your conversation from earlier and this now is enough to convince me I'm making a good vote.
Going back to this, I'm failing to get why his earlier conversation was important.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Going back to this, I'm failing to get why his earlier conversation was important.

It is especially important. He wont really talk now, and the few things he has said aren't winning me over. I have a feeling if he does as Kary asks and writes out his thoughts thus far, maybe I'll send my vote to someone I think even more so is scum. It's nice to look at the not as obvious options first.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pawn, I'd like a kind of general thoughts/catch-up post from you please if you don't have one incoming already.
Seconded.

I kind of want to hear Disfunk comment on everything too, but he does say things every once in a while...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I kind of want to hear Disfunk comment on everything too, but he does say things every once in a while...
Seconded on having Disfunk comment as well, and the fact that at least he says something.

I also want to hear pokemongof talk about the current situation now that I think about it.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
I didn't need that post to be a hero's exit, I needed it to get a response, and to inform my fellow townies who to look for. This game hasn't run like those normally, it takes something that aggressive now to keep us moving as our cop has been compromised much too early
Are responses scumplay now?
Also stop saying "my fellow townies." It's killing a deep part of my brain.

So, who do you think is scum enough to be hit before me, as you are so confident I'll be L-2?
Either I'm suddenly dyslexic or this sentence makes no logical sense.

I know, I thought you seemed to be confident it may happen, who would go before/after me if it does/doesn't?
This also makes no sense.

I have my reasons. Maybe witchcraft isn't a bad way to describe it after all.
Can we please not.

Maybe you'll get enough information to get a read now.
He just went through all of my posts and said I'm pretty null. Do you even read.

Haven't my agressive moves in the past been most useful?
Holy gawd.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'll word it a bit better.

Who do you think should be voted for first, and who do you think should be voted for second? (As of now.)

I have barely seen you comment on anything unless you are being questions about being scum. I want to see what you think vote wise.

It was when I replied to Disfunkshunal about you and Pawn but it got blown up with these exchanges. Lemme look for it.

Thanks, if you can't run across it I'll search myself, no big deal.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Seconded.

There's nothing else that needs to be said right now because there simply isn't enough evidence. I gave my piece on Kary, capps, and poke-- the main criticism of toaster was his earlier hoppy behavior but that read much more of a newbie move to me than a indecisive scum move, kirbification is the least suspicious to me, I just don't get a scum feel from him. Everyone else is inconclusive

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Welp, not the cop either.

@Disfunkshunal; We can still be friends lol. I actually really like the case you presented against Capps. A lot of it makes sense. When you included pawn in your argument for Capps, it made me think... "If we lynch Capps, and he comes up scum, should we immediately jump on Pawn because of the previous interactions?" Same thing for vice versa if we were to lynch pawn, would we then hit Capps right away?

At the moment, either of those sound good to me, especially since no CC has challenged Poke yet.
Here

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
I'll word it a bit better.

Who do you think should be voted for first, and who do you think should be voted for second? (As of now.)
Right now I'm leaning towards wanting to lynch you. I don't have any thoughts on second right now, I'd rather wait to see the results of the lynch/nk before making any decisions regarding that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why me? Reasons?
Don't quote me on this, but it's probably do to your increased aggressive "I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for town" advances and the like.

Buuuut, I can't speak for him.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Don't quote me on this, but it's probably do to your increased aggressive "I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for town" advances and the like.

Buuuut, I can't speak for him.

I just want to hear it FROM HIM. I'm interested.

And hey, I am doing this for the town. No other townie is jumping up to try and get serious answers after the cop came out so early, so I'm taking that role. In every other game I've played similar to mafia, that sort of role being shown that early is a serious issue and someone has to find a way to be aggressive and get work done as it isn't likely we'll have a cop much longer.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
I want to here what YOU have to say. Why are you hiding behind ToasterBrains?[/quote
What I have to say about what? How am I hiding? You said something that to me implied you hadn't read his post, so I pointed it out.

Why me? Reasons?
For the good of the town and because I care blah blah fellow townies blah blah democracy blah blah AMERICA

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Hold up.

I want to here what YOU have to say. Why are you hiding behind ToasterBrains?
What I have to say about what? How am I hiding? You said something that to me implied you hadn't read his post, so I pointed it out.
Why me? Reasons?
For the good of the town and because I care blah blah fellow townies blah blah democracy blah blah AMERICA

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hmm, I'd like to see a better reason then you provided, other then a "deep part of your brain being killed" you said earlier on the subject.

Seriously, why wont you talk? I can barely get a single word out of you. I suspect you are so worried of saying something wrong, you try to not say anything at all.

Top Bottom