• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why are they weird?
The first post is just him asking Kirb questions after Kirb compared yours and Scary's entrances.

The second one is just nudging him to answer the second question because he didn't.

Vote: PokemonSorry. It just seems like you're grasping for straws.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Still think he can turn it around Scary?

*brings nose to the ground* Forgive me, for I have Disfunk'd dishonored my family.
There is time to turn it around, but it all depends on his next post. His very next post could very well make it or break it for him, poor guy. However he reacts to the pressure will say a lot.

Then again, he could just be too nervous and new to know any better.

This day is going to end much sooner than expected, it seems.
Apology accepted, bring it in buddy. Bring it in.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
do you want me to? confirmation bias can be a powerful thing. Are you confident that pokegeof is scum?

Where would you look if pokegeof flipped (was lynched and turned up) town?

Not 100% confident, but that apology and lackluster response makes him a fine candidate. Someone has to go first, and my vote is staying that was.

If he turned up town, I guess my random first guess was bad, the most I could do was look at the behaviors that brought along his death and look at them with more suspicion.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I would feel better if Kary voted for Pokemon because he thinks Pokemon is suspicious and not because you asked, Capps. That would be a bit scummy in my mind. Not so much that I would put enough weight behind it to interrogate him, but it would be a start.

But hey, whatever happens happens. First day is wonky.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Kary just offered earlier, so I thought it would be worth asking again to elicit a response.

Kary, vote how you see fit. I think we have good reason to vote out Pokemon, but if you don't it's early in the game and I can't blame you.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Not 100% confident, but that apology and lackluster response makes him a fine candidate. Someone has to go first, and my vote is staying that was.

If he turned up town, I guess my random first guess was bad, the most I could do was look at the behaviors that brought along his death and look at them with more suspicion.
You're guessing at random? I don't think that's what you mean.

And I should apologise for saying 'where would you look'. I meant to ask who you would look at, if pokegeof flipped town. I.e. who else do you think is suspicious/might be scum trying to lynch pokegeof.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ryu's going to post the vote count soon. That'll help, so I would wait until after he does that.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm actually against rushing through the Day, as a rule. It's tempting sometimes, but you just don't learn as much.

Besides, I don't know if you're aware, but it's an open setup, and certain roles are known to be town. I don't want to lynch anyone without giving them a chance to claim one of those roles.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
votecount off the top of my head. not official

pokegeof [4] J, kirbi, capps, toaster
pawndiddly [1] Kary
Kary [1] pawndiddly

Not voting [2] disfunkshunal, pokegeof

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
You're guessing at random? I don't think that's what you mean.

And I should apologise for saying 'where would you look'. I meant to ask who you would look at, if pokegeof flipped town. I.e. who else do you think is suspicious/might be scum trying to lynch pokegeof.

No offense meant, but I'd have to look at you for offering to end the day earlier, though I already did that by asking you about it, so I don't need to again.

Random would not be the word you are correct, my decision based on not as much data as I would like would be better. Still, I'm not changing my vote until Pokemongof convinces me I should.

I'm actually against rushing through the Day, as a rule. It's tempting sometimes, but you just don't learn as much.

Besides, I don't know if you're aware, but it's an open setup, and certain roles are known to be town. I don't want to lynch anyone without giving them a chance to claim one of those roles.
I know this don't worry. I was asking more to see how you reacted to and assessed this situation of a possible early lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary, why are you not commenting on the Pokeofg wagon? As in, pick a side if you had to as of now. (not vote, but you get what I mean.)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, why are you not commenting on the Pokeofg wagon? As in, pick a side if you had to as of now. (not vote, but you get what I mean.)
I'm not against it. I don't want to lynch him yet. He deserves a chance to redeem himself, at the very least.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uhm Capps, we aren't asking you to change your vote....but that reliance on needing to go with the crowd is bugging me.

FoS: Capps

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
People have been asking me a few times so I will publicly say this.

The miller is uninformed if he is a miller or not.
Ah, I learned something today.
That adds a whole new "Oh ****" factor to the game.
The miller is somebody who appears anti-townie to the cop right? Yeesh.

Uhm Capps, we aren't asking you to change your vote....but that reliance on needing to go with the crowd is bugging me.

FoS: Capps
I've decided I'm probably he's probably going to be the first person I talk to in the event that toDay's lynch is town.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ow... Tough crowd tough crowd.

I said I'll change my vote when others do, because anyone can say they have a roll where they can investigate, but just be lying. If others think they trust this assertion, I will reconsider. But for now, I have nothing to go on.

People have been asking me a few times so I will publicly say this.

The miller is uninformed if he is a miller or not.
This would have been really nice to know earlier, but it's good to know now I guess. Makes me question Kary even more.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Ow... Tough crowd tough crowd.

I said I'll change my vote when others do, because anyone can say they have a roll where they can investigate, but just be lying. If others think they trust this assertion, I will reconsider. But for now, I have nothing to go on.

This would have been really nice to know earlier, but it's good to know now I guess. Makes me question Kary even more.
I'm not claiming to have investigated anyone. If I did have a role which investigated players, I would only be able to do that during the Night phase anyways.

My certainty on pawn being scum is wholly thanks to actual witchcraftery and magic, rather than any sort of 'witch' role.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm not claiming to have investigated anyone. If I did have a role which investigated players, I would only be able to do that during the Night phase anyways.

My certainty on pawn being scum is wholly thanks to actual witchcraftery and magic, rather than any sort of 'witch' role.

Alright, then I shall change my stance on the matter, thank you for clarifying.

I wont change my vote yet though, as I do want to see Prawndoodles actually say a bit more then he has before I make a decision. If he does keep that quite though, I'll reconsider.

Top Bottom